India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Saif on Aishwarya Rai (Page 3)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Dont worry it has Amitabh as well, so with Rajneeti's popularity and Prakash Jha, Amitabh, and Saif's combined power, I'm sure the movie will survive. Besides, I think its a pretty small budget, so that's good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Amitji has no box office power... prakash jha's movies don't work at bo.. raajneeti worked coz of biru and katrina's star power.. i am not getting a good feeling about this movie.. but lets see.
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Saif on Aishwarya Rai

___

Hailla... Aishu Button se ON hoti hai... woh bhi Saifu ON Karing...

o teri... main samjha kuch aur hi... LOL
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

People expecting cat fights will have to be disappointed since Saif has sort of had a soft spot for Aish. I think coz she's so pretty, lol

ANd thank you Sweet Coco, that's exactly what he said. Where'd you get the quote from? I was looking for the video, but there are so many vids out of the conference, I forget which one had hte Aish quote.

One thing, Saifu definitely learns his lesson. After the LAK, talking nonstop about Kareena fiasco which didnt go down well with Imtiaz, look how Saif reacts when someone brings in Kareena in the press conference and asks him how she compares to Deepika.
He kinda goes a lil...wacko...I'm concerned, lol
The question was, "aapko deepika zyaada hot lagti hain ya bebo zyaada hot lagti hai" but he starts laughing in a weird way during the question. I dont think he even hears it. LOL
At 1:43

Got the quote from Aishu FC on tweeter and I guess some girl from France is a dual Aishu-Saifu fan found it and tweeted it! I can ask her!
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
No problem, she must have gotten it from the video I watched as well :)

And then people say the media doesnt twist anyone's words Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
^Well said...but been there and done that! Everyone so eager to jump on a misquote, but not so eager when the truth is out!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwLEO88desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Why is it so important for International Media to recognize our stars? Confused Ours is a local industry! Their bread and butter is earned by catering to the local market and being in the local news! The only time International attention is required is when our films get nominated to the Oscars or Golden Globes and since that happens once in a blue moon, I don't see why the big noise over catching the International Media's attention!

If being noticed in Cannes really mattered, Aishwarya would have been in the league of Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts,Meryl Streep, Natalie Portman ect and not getting talked about because of her gowns...10 years down the line!

Ofcourse, Aishwarya is India's face in the global scheme of things, but not exactly for the best of reasons!
Some media sources have come out with what htey think is the reason saif went completely ignored.
He missed his cue, so then he had to just walk in without his name being announced. LOL
Even then, its not like the media woudl have recognized him, but still.
LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

People expecting cat fights will have to be disappointed since Saif has sort of had a soft spot for Aish. I think coz she's so pretty, lol

ANd thank you Sweet Coco, that's exactly what he said. Where'd you get the quote from? I was looking for the video, but there are so many vids out of the conference, I forget which one had hte Aish quote.

One thing, Saifu definitely learns his lesson. After the LAK, talking nonstop about Kareena fiasco which didnt go down well with Imtiaz, look how Saif reacts when someone brings in Kareena in the press conference and asks him how she compares to Deepika.
He kinda goes a lil...wacko...I'm concerned, lol
The question was, "aapko deepika zyaada hot lagti hain ya bebo zyaada hot lagti hai" but he starts laughing in a weird way during the question. I dont think he even hears it. LOL
At 1:43

lol i thought saif said that what dose it mean

Edited by LEO88 - 18 May 2011 at 1:50pm

Go to top