Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saif on Aishwarya Rai (Page 2)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwkoolchickTallyHoMrsNealCaffreypreity*zintaDexterkichokriKai.-Mmmmm-desigal90ruky786ibelieveinpink

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Saifu always gets in trouble with girls.. first Koena.. and now Aishu.. hahaha! Well i think he is kinda cute & catty.. first the botox dig.. and now cannes dig...don't worry Saifu you also are not bad to look at.. you might not have Aish's pretty face.. but there are many Saifu takers in our desh... you are our royal nawab. Hug

Edited by ladygaga - 18 May 2011 at 11:12am
Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
We can expect catty comments from the Saifeena camp for Aish. Saifu se limelight le li Ash ne cannes mein.. aur Bebo se heroine le li. Critics already love to hate Ash, audience is a no show at her movies.. i think she should release her movie in france.. she might get some viewers there.. she definately has the french press going gaga over her.. much more than Indian press.
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

We can expect catty comments from the Saifeena camp for Aish. Saifu se limelight le li Ash ne cannes mein.. aur Bebo se heroine le li. Critics already love to hate Ash, audience is a no show at her movies.. i think she should release her movie in france.. she might get some viewers there.. she definately has the french press going gaga over her.. much more than Indian press.

It would be catty IF that was what he said...he actually praised her so I don't think there's gonna be any fight between the two!

As for the no show of the audience...NOT true! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Aleeza-

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Saif Ali Khan is an ambivert (more introversion). He lacks the charisma of SRK, jalwa of Salman and acumen of Aamir Khan. He has the looks, eloquent, and excels in good cinema still he is not there. He even stopped his Filmfare gig after the controversy. I saw an old interview where he mentioned that he lacks confidence. At Kal Ho Na Ho shooting, he used to do his work and retire. He was nervous and it took SRK to finally make him comfortable on the sets.

Even before leaving for Cannes, Saif wanted to represent cinema instead of the brand. I think that's what he maintains here. L'Oreal presents Aishwarya well. I don't think anyone noticed her first appearance when she took Devdas to Cannes.

Chetan Anand's film Neecha Nagar received an award at 1st Cannes Festival. So there was a time when India was represented well in the International film festivals. After that so many of our Hindi and regional films won accolades; Bimal Roy's do bigha zameen, Satyajit Ray's Apu trilogy and others works. More recently Shaji N Karun's Piravi too won the most prestigious award at Cannes. Many good films and regional films are showcased at Cannes and other festivals.

Now it's the glamour and glitz that takes precedence when it comes to our movies. Every year, a team of good filmmakers continue to make their presence at International film festivals without the hubbub.
I once answered that question in a bolly quiz and won a prize...hehe

good work finds its way to popularity...but it does need a nudge and apush here and there!!!

qwwwTheDilettante

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
People expecting cat fights will have to be disappointed since Saif has sort of had a soft spot for Aish. I think coz she's so pretty, lol

ANd thank you Sweet Coco, that's exactly what he said. Where'd you get the quote from? I was looking for the video, but there are so many vids out of the conference, I forget which one had hte Aish quote.

One thing, Saifu definitely learns his lesson. After the LAK, talking nonstop about Kareena fiasco which didnt go down well with Imtiaz, look how Saif reacts when someone brings in Kareena in the press conference and asks him how she compares to Deepika.
He kinda goes a lil...wacko...I'm concerned, lol
The question was, "aapko deepika zyaada hot lagti hain ya bebo zyaada hot lagti hai" but he starts laughing in a weird way during the question. I dont think he even hears it. LOL
At 1:43

Edited by desigal90 - 18 May 2011 at 1:04pm

qwwwibelieveinpink

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Desu atleast with the Deepika-Kareena-Saif fight.. LAK got a great opening.. which is the only thing that the fans of that movie flaunt.. without fights.. and anything.. and them not being the hottest jodi in town.. or without saifu's digs at other bolly divas.. how will his movies open big.. comeon he needs a controversy.. he has been Rusty anyways these days.. his movie is coming out after a long time.. and then the thanda cannes apperance.. now no digs and fights.. i am worried about the opening of his movies. LOL

Edited by ladygaga - 18 May 2011 at 1:09pm

Go to top