Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The Bong Connection (Page 4)

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Thanks for the Article... It will certainly add a new twist.

The only thing I found rude about the article is how they address the Bengalis.   

chinadoll ... LOL LOL  ... when i read the title and bong i was wondering what they were talking abt ... was wary about opening the article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwo

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile Thanks for the article. Hope this is true !!!!! Its going to be so interesting to watch if its really true !!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article, interesting. Yeah happy that Dadaji is going to be get better. Kinda missed him!! Wonder who it is watching Dev, maybe something to do with his parents lets see! Wink
sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why6

Thanks for posting the article.
thinking smiley, idea smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley

Now what are the creatives upto? Anyway was laughing at the Bong connection bit...it is something that is very familiar to me.WinkTongue

When I read the article,  it reminded me of you and Kinara.  Don't know if there are other Bengalis in the forum.  

As for the promo and stuff, hmm.. now what is this sudden twist.  Is it again TRP related (based on Chalhov's posting of last week) ?  I hope they don't mismash the whole stuff again and try to take things slowly.
What do you think ? Isn't it too much of a coincidence that the chart was released today and the article also around the same time. Anyway, although you are not a bengali but I can still talk to you about Saratchandra and his books. Wink

Misti, it would make me very upset if the creatives will look at one chart and that too for last week to decide how to proceed with the present track, CB2 was at no.9 position for the May 16th episode (Monday) it means the ratings r getting better, i hope they dont spoil what is a good track and also the good episodes we have been getting lately.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_singh

Originally posted by why6

Thanks for posting the article.
thinking smiley, idea smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley

Now what are the creatives upto? Anyway was laughing at the Bong connection bit...it is something that is very familiar to me.WinkTongue

When I read the article,  it reminded me of you and Kinara.  Don't know if there are other Bengalis in the forum.  

As for the promo and stuff, hmm.. now what is this sudden twist.  Is it again TRP related (based on Chalhov's posting of last week) ?  I hope they don't mismash the whole stuff again and try to take things slowly.
What do you think ? Isn't it too much of a coincidence that the chart was released today and the article also around the same time. Anyway, although you are not a bengali but I can still talk to you about Saratchandra and his books. Wink

Misti, it would make me very upset if the creatives will look at one chart and that too for last week to decide how to proceed with the present track, CB2 was at no.9 position for the May 16th episode (Monday) it means the ratings r getting better, i hope they dont spoil what is a good track and also the good episodes we have been getting lately.

Hi Sunshine...the slide started from just after the ME...For the week following the ME the highest rating was on monday (1.69) ...then last week it again went up to 1.15 on Tuesday. But the good news is that since this monday CB did come in top10 that means the audience is ready to give CB a chance provided a good story is shown...they do not have the patience to watch absurd tracks. Also recently there was a telebizz article that a new character was supposed to enter the show, but now that entrance has been cancelled...that might mean they did plan for some other track which due to low TRPs has been postponed for the time being. As for this article been published the same day as the chart ,...Zee has done this loads of time. At the end of the day, the creatives will do what they want to do to get TRPs and our wishes actually do not matter. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsri

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
remmeber that hooded person in one of the 20th may promo that radhika sees maybe thats who is following dev but that could not be daima that hooded person was slim---maybe thats someone dadaji appointed to keep dev safe when he was healthy
_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
thank you... good news... Big smile could ritaji coming .. Wink
Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index