Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The Bong Connection - Page 3

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: why6

I agree with the wardrobe thing.  That whole outfit was so bad and then on top of that that pallu.  I mean just because somebody is rich implies that they wear all the gaudy jewelry and clothes.  A simple lengha with no pallu would have been better.  Then on top of that, they had to make her wear that necklace.  Usually, I don't comment on clothes but these so-called dress designers of CB are experts in making somebody who is naturally beautiful look quite bad.  The dress was so distracting for me that I was only concentrating on the clothes at that point.

thank u angie..but i must say this R looks like christmas tree...in yesterdays episode...feel like to say happy holiday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for so interesting article about Bengali actors of CB! 
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hhehehehe!!!...Nice article..:))
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Article... It will certainly add a new twist.

The only thing I found rude about the article is how they address the Bengalis.   
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Thanks for the Article... It will certainly add a new twist.

The only thing I found rude about the article is how they address the Bengalis.   

chinadoll ... 😆 😆  ... when i read the title and bong i was wondering what they were talking abt ... was wary about opening the article
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃😃😃 Thanks for the article. Hope this is true !!!!! Its going to be so interesting to watch if its really true !!!!!! 😃😃😃
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the article, interesting. Yeah happy that Dadaji is going to be get better. Kinda missed him!! Wonder who it is watching Dev, maybe something to do with his parents lets see! 😉
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misti73

What do you think ? Isn't it too much of a coincidence that the chart was released today and the article also around the same time. Anyway, although you are not a bengali but I can still talk to you about Saratchandra and his books. ðŸ˜‰

Misti, it would make me very upset if the creatives will look at one chart and that too for last week to decide how to proceed with the present track, CB2 was at no.9 position for the May 16th episode (Monday) it means the ratings r getting better, i hope they dont spoil what is a good track and also the good episodes we have been getting lately.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sun_singh

Misti, it would make me very upset if the creatives will look at one chart and that too for last week to decide how to proceed with the present track, CB2 was at no.9 position for the May 16th episode (Monday) it means the ratings r getting better, i hope they dont spoil what is a good track and also the good episodes we have been getting lately.

Hi Sunshine...the slide started from just after the ME...For the week following the ME the highest rating was on monday (1.69) ...then last week it again went up to 1.15 on Tuesday. But the good news is that since this monday CB did come in top10 that means the audience is ready to give CB a chance provided a good story is shown...they do not have the patience to watch absurd tracks. Also recently there was a telebizz article that a new character was supposed to enter the show, but now that entrance has been cancelled...that might mean they did plan for some other track which due to low TRPs has been postponed for the time being. As for this article been published the same day as the chart ,...Zee has done this loads of time. At the end of the day, the creatives will do what they want to do to get TRPs and our wishes actually do not matter. 
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
remmeber that hooded person in one of the 20th may promo that radhika sees maybe thats who is following dev but that could not be daima that hooded person was slim---maybe thats someone dadaji appointed to keep dev safe when he was healthy