don't want rudra to faint this time

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
everytime rudra holds his forehead & starts having the flashes of gauri accompanying him from the previous episodes i get so excited thinking that rudra will finally see gauri's face & will remember her completely😃but all goes in vain when in the next episode rudra either faints or gets distracted by the family members intentionally😡and completely forgets about the flashes of gauri and comes out of it 😭yesterday also i got really excited & immediately started thinking about rudra finally seing the face of gauri in his flashes but am sure all my excitement will disappear tomorrow as rudra will faint or will suddenly come out of his past flashes😭this time seriously i just don't want rudra to faint like before instead i want him to finally see gauri's face in the flashback👍🏼then only he will be forced to think when he met gauri❓ & what was he doing with her❓ & how he met her❓i am not liking at all the way rudra is taking so much time in remembering gauri even after seing her in his flashes from the past😔i personally think wrong medicines are finally showing its negative effectEdited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
Rudra should remember gauri soon and end this serial. dont want a raga drag fest.
I hope Gauri finds a way to give Rudra that pendant that the pandit gave her for Rudra.  I hope it helps Rudra and anything that Ratnesh and Maussi does gets turned on them.