Isn't it time Kesar realizes his feelings?

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I honestly don't want Gulaal to ask 'Does Kesar love me?' before he realizes it himself. Should he not question why he feels so attached to Gulaal. He's done it once but maybe that should be taken further now because not only is he physically attracted to her but he's also doing things which a guy madly in love would do. Maybe it's time he puts a name to those feelings? It would make things more clearer in his head and he will understand why he wants to spend time with Gulaal etc. ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm ya its about time..he give his feelings a name move things forward..and we can get to see more kesar gulaal scene.. exciting ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜³
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was just thinking the same as you Reemz

Isnt it time Kesar should be realizing why he does what he does, and why Gulaal is so important to him, i mean she always was but now its even more coz its actual love, and all the things he does and feels for her

But what do you think might able Kesar to think that and all that, maybe jealousy in form of D and Gulaal somehow??? or finding out that she wants Talli and him to become more

I do think Kesar needs this realization before Gulaal does
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe the jealousy aspect could help. He'll be driven more mad and he might question his feelings more. He needs to ask why he's so possessive over her, why so protective of her? Not sure how long he can go along with not putting a name to the feelings especially when Gulaal is getting an inkling.

Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yeah, i thnk tht the only way kesar is gnna realise his feelings is by jelaosuy! or there might be anthr way...

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Maybe the jealousy aspect could help. He'll be driven more mad and he might question his feelings more. He needs to ask why he's so possessive over her, why so protective of her? Not sure how long he can go along with not putting a name to the feelings especially when Gulaal is getting an inkling.

Exactly

I mean the question that Talli asked him last week, would he do the same - we all knew the answer and that expression Kesar had, he wouldnt do the SAME, esp not that extreme like he did coz it was Gulaal

I think Kesar sees her as his, only his right on her, that she is a part of his life, and i think if Gulaal ever distances herself from him, he might realize it as well and so on

I havent heard Kesar say, 'Tum Meri Ho'  - he used to say that before, but i got a feeling one day he will say this out aloud maybe when he explodes or something

Jealousy - i am open to that, coz i want him to find out that D used to love her or does as that is what lead to what he did to Vasant
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes reemz abhi to bande ko bhi nahi malum he is in love and we are expecting a sweet husband wife relationship between two...dont know how its gonna happen...but a good news is star plus has recognized gulaal as its popular show...i googled star plus and they showed gulaal alongwith with other popular show of star plus...seems things are improving little bit but still trp needs to push up
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I honestly don't want Gulaal to ask 'Does Kesar love me?' before he realizes it himself. Should he not question why he feels so attached to Gulaal. He's done it once but maybe that should be taken further now because not only is he physically attracted to her but he's also doing things which a guy madly in love would do. Maybe it's time he puts a name to those feelings? It would make things more clearer in his head and he will understand why he wants to spend time with Gulaal etc. ðŸ˜³

_ I agree, Kesar has to understand his emotions himself.  It is important he does this especially given Gulaal's somewhat manipulative (even if selfsacrificing) behavior.  If she ever realizes that his feelings are much deeper than an adolescent crush,  she might do something drastic.  Letting Kesar confront his own feelings will make him stronger and more resolute in acting on his love towards Gulaal. 

- The best times that these two charecters have evolved emotionally in the series have been the times when they together have been far from the madding crowd (especially Talli, who like a suspended particulate matter is everywhere, even if she did make Gulaal laugh and jump off a boat). 
Edited by trifolia - 12 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I definitely agree with your thoughts, Reemz! I want him to acknowledge those feelings, and question himself before he gets confronted by Gulaal. I want Kesar to think about it, and then put his thoughts into action, and do something about it.

I don't want them to twiddle their thumbs, and sit back. Something needs to happen soon. I just want to see Kesar questioning himself, and those feelings he has.