Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

question to sid nivi fans (Page 8)

RemyaMenon Newbie
RemyaMenon
RemyaMenon

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Hey what's going on here... i have read many ppl asking whether married ppl will do this do that etc...

I'm a working mother. married since 6 years.  what do u ppl know about marriage?

I'm a hardcore Sid-putul fan.  does that mean that i'm unfaithful to my husband? My husband and myself used to watch this show together in the initial days.. later on due to this unimpressive twists and turns we both stopped watching this show.

Just like Akhilha, Bani, Bahar, Kavianand and many of my other Sid-Putul fan friends said... love is not always about physical relation...

no one understands Putul the way Sid understands her... and no one understands Siddharth the way Putul understands him.. this is a fact...

these characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

what we want is justice... Justice from RSji.. and not from any other ppl...  The whole Siddharth-Divya and Nivren marriages were manipulative.  Divya came to know about her sisters and her husband's sacrifices... but what about CC's and HL's hideous plans? when will all the truth come out? when will everybody come to know that Keshav was not at fault and Jawahar was the one who plotted everything against his brother Buwan and Keshav?

and i have read many ppl arguing that  kids are boprn only if there is love...LOL LOL  This is really hilarious... that's only physical attraction dear... if it was the case, then there won't be any single mother or single father in this world... then why do they go apart getting divorced after having children... marriage need many things... a couple need comfort, care, respect for each other, willingness to adjust...

anyways i'm not here to preach anything...

This show CCBM was and always will be the story of Siddharth and Putul...

i'm least bothered whether Viren is Nivedita's Husband or not... 

but SID-PUTUL friendship will always be a saga... pure innocent love... i love their jodi... 

well said yaar...I really like it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Originally posted by radhart

[QUOTE=samin096]
PLEASE READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING. A SIMPLE YES AND NO SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. THIS POST IS NOT A BATTLE GROUND.

So far I have 47 posts and no one has given me a single yes no answer. It makes me wonder Why? Read what I have asked in the question before jumping with answers.  I would have to say for the majority of the posts actually "YOU HAD NORMAL VISION IN YOUR EYES BUT YOU DID NOT SEE"

Do you know any man like that in India? If you do I am so happy for him because if she still in loves with him...free her.Cry Life is only one time in this world.

Females think as OK with their husbands thinking that way what problems? I am confused with your questions...little here?

The question here did not include if the girl loves still the man.  The question was when the girl moved on and now and was in love with her husband. In that case, if the husband does it is it OK.? And is this action acceptable to the wife.
 Also there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. Nivedita loved Siddharth but she is in love with Viren.

You know I am a nurse. When my patients repeatedly ask me the same question over and over I would automatically think she or he would have some kind of problem...in this case marital. I hope you are not planning to leave your husband watching CCBM!LOL  I just told you it takes two to make a good marriage. The fact is marriage is a lifetime commitment but it takes two people to make the love perfect. Two people get married because of their deep love and admiration, but when both are unable to deal with each other's weaknesses, they will find their marriage very hard to maintain.  

I know you are forcing me to say "NO"! Trust me I am very good at reading people. If your answer is NO what are your reasons behind this question?

I am looking forward to your answers!Smile 

Edited by radhart - 19 May 2011 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nair

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@ Radhart. My answer is also no. I am not in process of leaving my husband. By the way no human can read some one elses mind. It is what we think we can, but in fact it is only our own intuition and perspective which we transfer as what the other person is thinking. Like a child does not cry to irritate the Mom and a teacher does not scold a student because he hates that student.
 The reason I asked this question : 1 I think CCBM is very good in showing the ethical and right solutions. So I think Niv Arth fans or Nivren fans should not be stubborn in any particular episode of what they are saying. The ethical answer will come in the following episodes.
 2: CCBM shows the value of optimism-- do not give up on life when something goes wrong, you have something else in store for anything you lose in life. So Nivedita did not have Siddharth, but she has now Viren and in Viren is what she is looking for in a husband-- love and being there.
Finally  irrespective of our wealth, education and  status we can not leave our superego behind, which we all received from our parents. So be that the Radha Krishna story of eternal love. However as we grow up and experience with education and society many coatings incorporate there. So we decide what we want one that is Childlike or one that is real. All the time there is someOne above us who will not let us build castles on some one elses tears. It was Siddharth who broke Nivis heart, HL and CC who stomped on it right and left. So where are they now. Do you not see Justice being served there? Nivi got what she wanted and so did Siddharth, Hemlata and Chanchal.

Edited by samin096 - 19 May 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaedwardcullen19

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Nividita may not have Siddharth but she has Siddharth baby.LOL I think we have not seen the real Nividita yet. Siddharth broke Nivi's heart (its fixable) but her husband broke her trust (trust, once broken, is not easy to win back).Smile

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING. A SIMPLE YES AND NO SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. THIS POST IS NOT A BATTLE GROUND.

So far I have 47 posts and no one has given me a single yes no answer. It makes me wonder Why? Read what I have asked in the question before jumping with answers.  I would have to say for the majority of the posts actually "YOU HAD NORMAL VISION IN YOUR EYES BUT YOU DID NOT SEE"

see this is not just YES or NO question... u have clearly asked questions to Sid-Nivi fans.. so it's our right to give u an explanation...

Sid-Putul questions never can be answered in single word like Yes or No... u too must understand before asking us such questions...

if u have read our replies carefully u will get definite answer...

RemyaMenonkavianandshaf13

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Hey what's going on here... i have read many ppl asking whether married ppl will do this do that etc...

I'm a working mother. married since 6 years.  what do u ppl know about marriage?

I'm a hardcore Sid-putul fan.  does that mean that i'm unfaithful to my husband? My husband and myself used to watch this show together in the initial days.. later on due to this unimpressive twists and turns we both stopped watching this show.

Just like Akhilha, Bani, Bahar, Kavianand and many of my other Sid-Putul fan friends said... love is not always about physical relation...

no one understands Putul the way Sid understands her... and no one understands Siddharth the way Putul understands him.. this is a fact...

t
hese characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

what we want is justice... Justice from RSji.. and not from any other ppl...  The whole Siddharth-Divya and Nivren marriages were manipulative.  Divya came to know about her sisters and her husband's sacrifices... but what about CC's and HL's hideous plans? when will all the truth come out? when will everybody come to know that Keshav was not at fault and Jawahar was the one who plotted everything against his brother Buwan and Keshav?

and i have read many ppl arguing that  kids are boprn only if there is love...LOL LOL  This is really hilarious... that's only physical attraction dear... if it was the case, then there won't be any single mother or single father in this world... then why do they go apart getting divorced after having children... marriage need many things... a couple need comfort, care, respect for each other, willingness to adjust...

anyways i'm not here to preach anything...

This show CCBM was and always will be the story of Siddharth and Putul...

i'm least bothered whether Viren is Nivedita's Husband or not... 

but SID-PUTUL friendship will always be a saga... pure innocent love... i love their jodi... 

I m totally with you  Shelly. They did have a very different relationship and made a lovely couple.

thanks a lot... lots of my Sid-Putul fan friends support me but i didn't expect this answer from u. thanks a lot for supporting me

RemyaMenonkavianand

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

@ Radhart. My answer is also no. I am not in process of leaving my husband. By the way no human can read some one elses mind. It is what we think we can, but in fact it is only our own intuition and perspective which we transfer as what the other person is thinking. Like a child does not cry to irritate the Mom and a teacher does not scold a student because he hates that student.
 The reason I asked this question : 1 I think CCBM is very good in showing the ethical and right solutions. So I think Niv Arth fans or Nivren fans should not be stubborn in any particular episode of what they are saying. The ethical answer will come in the following episodes.
 2: CCBM shows the value of optimism-- do not give up on life when something goes wrong, you have something else in store for anything you lose in life. So Nivedita did not have Siddharth, but she has now Viren and in Viren is what she is looking for in a husband-- love and being there.
Finally  irrespective of our wealth, education and  status we can not leave our superego behind, which we all received from our parents. So be that the Radha Krishna story of eternal love. However as we grow up and experience with education and society many coatings incorporate there. So we decide what we want one that is Childlike or one that is real. All the time there is someOne above us who will not let us build castles on some one elses tears. It was Siddharth who broke Nivis heart, HL and CC who stomped on it right and left. So where are they now. Do you not see Justice being served there? Nivi got what she wanted and so did Siddharth, Hemlata and Chanchal.

@ Samin096,  i'm not here to hurt anybody's emotions.  just like u even i'm a married girl.

first of all try to understand that CCBM is a fiction. this is a show started just to entertain people and there by CTs will get paid for their work.  we can't always relate stories of shows to our day to day life...

many ppl have explained much about marriage, it's values etc and that Nivedita should not leave Viren b'coz he is her Pati Parameshwar.. areee even we are not asking Nivedita to run after Siddharth.   and to note, i'm not wishing to see this not b'coz viren is Pati Parameshwar  but just b'coz it is really yucky to see CVs changing the track off and on...LOL.

it's always better not to compare real life with reel life.  in real life do u think anything will happen like this?

both sharma families are living in the same house and they didn't know that to which girl the proposal has come.  this will never happen in a family. LOL. so here it happened b'coz CVs wanted like that.

and biggest bluff is that Divya never understood her sister and her friend Siddharth's mind ever.  moreover Siddharth disclosed his mind to Divya only first.  he said clearly to Divya that he loves his Putul and even after that she could never understand Sid-Putul love. isn't it weird? do u think in real life there will be such dumbos?  as far as i know ( especially being a Doctor) unless a person is mentally retarded this is impossible. if they were living in different houses it is ok but after staying under same roof!!!!Confused

many ppl were seen arguing about sacred institution of marriage and the importance of marriage..  in real life do u think anybody will marry a stranger just like what Nivedita had done just to let her sister's marriage work?  that too even after taking oath that she will never enter into Sood house?  and u may give explanation to me regarding this b'coz u ppl want the show to be like this...

just take note that each and everybody is different from others. so tastes of each will be different so plz don't try to force anything on others.  from ur queries i could clearly understand that u want an answer NO. LOL

RemyaMenonkavianandshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

@ Samin096,  i'm not here to hurt anybody's emotions.  just like u even i'm a married girl.

first of all try to understand that CCBM is a fiction. this is a show started just to entertain people and there by CTs will get paid for their work.  we can't always relate stories of shows to our day to day life...

many ppl have explained much about marriage, it's values etc and that Nivedita should not leave Viren b'coz he is her Pati Parameshwar.. areee even we are not asking Nivedita to run after Siddharth.   and to note, i'm not wishing to see this not b'coz viren is Pati Parameshwar  but just b'coz it is really yucky to see CVs changing the track off and on...LOL.

it's always better not to compare real life with reel life.  in real life do u think anything will happen like this?

both sharma families are living in the same house and they didn't know that to which girl the proposal has come.  this will never happen in a family. LOL. so here it happened b'coz CVs wanted like that.

and biggest bluff is that Divya never understood her sister and her friend Siddharth's mind ever.  moreover Siddharth disclosed his mind to Divya only first.  he said clearly to Divya that he loves his Putul and even after that she could never understand Sid-Putul love. isn't it weird? do u think in real life there will be such dumbos?  as far as i know ( especially being a Doctor) unless a person is mentally retarded this is impossible. if they were living in different houses it is ok but after staying under same roof!!!!Confused

many ppl were seen arguing about sacred institution of marriage and the importance of marriage..  in real life do u think anybody will marry a stranger just like what Nivedita had done just to let her sister's marriage work?  that too even after taking oath that she will never enter into Sood house?  and u may give explanation to me regarding this b'coz u ppl want the show to be like this...

just take note that each and everybody is different from others. so tastes of each will be different so plz don't try to force anything on others.  from ur queries i could clearly understand that u want an answer NO. LOL

wow shelly very well said Clap

RemyaMenonshelly_nair

Go to top