India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

question to sid nivi fans (Page 6)

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@cottoncandy: So Nivi should not go to Sid. Good at least some one answered my original question

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

@cottoncandy: So Nivi should not go to Sid. Good at least some one answered my original question

Did Viren treat Nivi right in private and public? At home he plotted a rope on the ceiling to frame her. In public he took her out for a date and humiliated by knocking her down with stick. His actions all are unforgettable gives you night mares.LOL poor Nivi! First revenge……then stalking….now it's all about jealousy.  When a man loves a women why would he jealous over her good deeds?  He disrespected her in front of his family. Above all his mom wants to destroy her. OMG! Who wants to live with this kind of man? It's better for him to let her go. I understand he is a better person now than he was but he has too many issues. Answer to your queston...I would let Nivi make that decision!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nairshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

@cottoncandy...now pls dont say dat sid was forced by dd to consumate...den y wud he b happy to kno dat she's pregnant??
Sid had moved on in his lyf...coz it was shown clearly in some scenes dat he accepted dd wholeheartedly!!
Cts neva showed der consummation scenes coz dey r not te main lead!!
Viren n nivi love eachother unconditionly...otherwise y did she return back to him...n viren being patient wit nivi even aftr bein hurt!!!
Nivren r always meant to b together...true soulmates!!

It's same way Nivi and Sid fans feeling it. The subject or theme of this story is Nivi and Sid!Wink

yup exactly ryt Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey what's going on here... i have read many ppl asking whether married ppl will do this do that etc...

I'm a working mother. married since 6 years.  what do u ppl know about marriage?

I'm a hardcore Sid-putul fan.  does that mean that i'm unfaithful to my husband? My husband and myself used to watch this show together in the initial days.. later on due to this unimpressive twists and turns we both stopped watching this show.

Just like Akhilha, Bani, Bahar, Kavianand and many of my other Sid-Putul fan friends said... love is not always about physical relation...

no one understands Putul the way Sid understands her... and no one understands Siddharth the way Putul understands him.. this is a fact...

these characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

what we want is justice... Justice from RSji.. and not from any other ppl...  The whole Siddharth-Divya and Nivren marriages were manipulative.  Divya came to know about her sisters and her husband's sacrifices... but what about CC's and HL's hideous plans? when will all the truth come out? when will everybody come to know that Keshav was not at fault and Jawahar was the one who plotted everything against his brother Buwan and Keshav?

and i have read many ppl arguing that  kids are boprn only if there is love...LOL LOL  This is really hilarious... that's only physical attraction dear... if it was the case, then there won't be any single mother or single father in this world... then why do they go apart getting divorced after having children... marriage need many things... a couple need comfort, care, respect for each other, willingness to adjust...

anyways i'm not here to preach anything...

This show CCBM was and always will be the story of Siddharth and Putul...

i'm least bothered whether Viren is Nivedita's Husband or not... 

but SID-PUTUL friendship will always be a saga... pure innocent love... i love their jodi... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonradhartkavianandhimabindu05ratzshaf13Dimdim

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Sid & Nivi are made for each other...though now becoz of their resp marriages they cannot ethically unite...

But if u see characterstic wise...sid ws a much betr suited life partner for her...they were childhood sweethearts...they exchanged marriage vows...

All this confusion is basically becoz of nivi's fault...she unnecessarily complicated things by forcing siddharth to marry divya...

NIVIREN is a romantic couple...but in all odr respect sid nivi makes far more sense 2gthr...though thamks 2 all complications now seems impossible...unless they kill viren's character...which is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonradhartkavianandhimabindu05shelly_nairshaf13Dimdim

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Hey what's going on here... i have read many ppl asking whether married ppl will do this do that etc...

I'm a working mother. married since 6 years.  what do u ppl know about marriage?

I'm a hardcore Sid-putul fan.  does that mean that i'm unfaithful to my husband? My husband and myself used to watch this show together in the initial days.. later on due to this unimpressive twists and turns we both stopped watching this show.

Just like Akhilha, Bani, Bahar, Kavianand and many of my other Sid-Putul fan friends said... love is not always about physical relation...

no one understands Putul the way Sid understands her... and no one understands Siddharth the way Putul understands him.. this is a fact...

these characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

what we want is justice... Justice from RSji.. and not from any other ppl...  The whole Siddharth-Divya and Nivren marriages were manipulative.  Divya came to know about her sisters and her husband's sacrifices... but what about CC's and HL's hideous plans? when will all the truth come out? when will everybody come to know that Keshav was not at fault and Jawahar was the one who plotted everything against his brother Buwan and Keshav?

and i have read many ppl arguing that  kids are boprn only if there is love...LOL LOL  This is really hilarious... that's only physical attraction dear... if it was the case, then there won't be any single mother or single father in this world... then why do they go apart getting divorced after having children... marriage need many things... a couple need comfort, care, respect for each other, willingness to adjust...

but SID-PUTUL friendship will always be a saga... pure innocent love... i love their jodi... 

beautiful answer...i totally agree...except that incase CTs want 2 justify sid-putul's love they shud not resort to stupid tactics like killin viren or he divorcing nivi out f jealousy...there has 2 be some believable transition...Viren shud realise dat he made a huge mistake of marrying his elder bro's lover...He acted pure evil & selfish den...& nivi's acceptance of viren is just out of her "patni dharm"...& not genuine love...coz otherwise she wud hv sensed viren's discomfort wid her givin attention 2 dwitha...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandhimabindu05shelly_nairshaf13Dimdim

Dimdim IF-Rockerz
Dimdim
Dimdim

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I have been a silent reader since last 6 mths. This is my first post here. Anjubala my dear friend suggested I watch this one and write something here.LOLLOL

In India, marrying a husband's younger brother is a very normal practice done in extra ordinary circumstances in the past.   Watch the movie Ek chaddar maili si. Its the practical reason for keeping the grand kids home. And I have  a friend whose lost her biological Dad when she was young. Her Uncle( Chacha) not only married her mom but also accepted her 3 siblings. It takes lot  of courage to accept such a  relationship.

So please let's not ridicule it by saying its INCEST.  Incest is when one sleeps with a blood relation.  Nivi was in love with Sid before even Viren was in her life. How does  it amount to INCEST?.

Edited by KripaRajput - 19 May 2011 at 7:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

Dimdim IF-Rockerz
Dimdim
Dimdim

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

t
hese characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

I m totally with you  Shelly. They did have a very different relationship and made a lovely couple.

Edited by KripaRajput - 19 May 2011 at 7:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonshelly_nair

Go to top