question to sid nivi fans - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KripaRajput

We can post a question but can't force people to answer.

Marriage is forever. The past is the past...And should not interfere with the present.
Its then called adultery. In short its a NO to both your queries.

Madhu my dear.. So happy to see you here and posting...😊
I agree with you, we cannot force people to answer according to your wish.
Past is past, it cannot be rewound.. Nivi cannot go back to Sid. My answer is NO. Marriage is an institution that cannot be broken once both the partners accept each other whole-heartedly and in this both the parties have.
Originally posted by cottencandy

Wow! Apparently you are married. I never met an Indian woman who married and talk to young girls like this way. You always have problem with Siddharth. I have been reading your post since you came to this forum. Many people corrected you many times still you purposely instigate others. Respect is something that you earn not someone give it you in a silver platter! See you are not watching this show either Siddharth consummated Divya without love. She came to know the truth about Sid and Nivi just before she died. Sid was not faithfull to her either. When there is no trust there is no love. He said to his mom last week I promised to you that I will do my best but I failed you. What does that mean? He even told Viren recently (I do not remember exact words) you don't find a nice girl like this one anywhere.  You can't force some to love you. Love is hard to find, easy to lose and difficult to forget! I hope you don't force your children in to consummation when they are not in love. You are really making me mad. I am sorry I may not agree with every ones post but I respect them.😊
Sid's name is Siddharth Sood!😊
Yes I'm married and that's y I know the meaning and importance of marriage. Pls I have never instigated anybody and if for u discussing or not agreeing with a certain post is instigating so everybody here is instigating. So pls .Nobody forced S. to conssumate his marriage with DD and Nivi definitely consumated her marriage out of love. Yes Viren was a stalker but what has S. done ever for Nivi. He has never been able to stand up for her. As i have repeatdly said that he only went out to find truth when he was being blamed. Otherwise he was just standing there watching her get insulted and by the way was ready to take her to Psychiatrist. And he was suppose to be the best friend of Nivi and knew her inside out. I guess that's y he never believed Nivi. That's y he disrespected her family and let Jawahar pushed her dad. 
Agree with you Zarmeen.. Nobody here has forced anybody.. To have a baby is a personal choice between husband and wife.. and in this case it was not forceful.. Divya waited for Siddharth as he asked for time.. She gave him time.. and when they both were ready they consummated.. this shows that yes even Siddharth accepted her and gave her love.

Originally posted by KripaRajput

We can post a question but can't force people to answer.

Marriage is forever. The past is the past...And should not interfere with the present.
Its then called adultery. In short its a NO to both your queries.

[/QUOT

Hello. I did not force anyone to answer my question. But I went through the posts and saw those responding to something I did not even ask. In any case I liked your answer
Originally posted by samin096

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING. A SIMPLE YES AND NO SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. THIS POST IS NOT A BATTLE GROUND.

So far I have 47 posts and no one has given me a single yes no answer. It makes me wonder Why? Read what I have asked in the question before jumping with answers.  I would have to say for the majority of the posts actually "YOU HAD NORMAL VISION IN YOUR EYES BUT YOU DID NOT SEE"

Do you know any man like that in India? If you do I am so happy for him because if she still in loves with him...free her.😭 Life is only one time in this world.

Females think as OK what problems? I am confused with your questions...little here?

It takes two to make a good marriage. A lot of people seem to fail to grasp that marriage is a partnership these days. It involves forming a team which means working together towards common goals and objectives. It is true, each person has their own unique duties and responsibilities but to make such a partnership work, it is necessary for both give and take, for compromise, which some people have the ability to accept and adapt to, while others can't. I personally know many Indian girls and boys divorce and re-married. If love doesn't last forever, what's forever for? Yes, marriage can last forever. Marriage is not always easy and that's a promise. It takes commitment. It requires give and take. It involves forgiveness and forgetting. It demands a lot of patience. I also know some Indian girls who have been married a long time are only there because they are too comfortable in their miserable life. Some stay for the children, some are truly happy. I just fired someone from work last night! Too many problems don't know how to stand up and say NO to him!

Now this has nothing to do with this little story. Sid and Nivi separated because of their family😭. They manipulated and forced in to this mess. No one, not even the parents, have a right to force marriage upon any man or woman. Without the free consent of the woman and the man a marriage contract would be deemed void.😳 In some societies women have very little power or influence and their rights are not always respected, so it can be very difficult for them to resist family pressure to marry a particular person or behave in a particular way. This is what happened to Nivi and Sid. This is the reason we are questioning Nivi and Viren's relationship. Viren, CC, HL and YD should punish for their wrong doing. That's what you call justice!😉

I am not saying Nivi should divorce Viren and run after Siddharth. I don't know if Siddharth like this new Niveditha any more'.he love his PUTUL with all his heart and soul. She broke her in to pieces and berried. She has a new version (2011)😆 of putul in her hand now. We'll see what this new baby can do?

You are forcing people to answer to your questions... my dear!😊

Edited by radhart - 12 years ago
Originally posted by radhart

Do you know any man like that in India? If you do I am so happy for him because if she still in loves with him...free her.😭 Life is only one time in this world.

Females think as OK with their husbands thinking that way what problems? I am confused with your questions...little here?

The question here did not include if the girl loves still the man.  The question was when the girl moved on and now and was in love with her husband. In that case, if the husband does it is it OK.? And is this action acceptable to the wife.
 Also there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. Nivedita loved Siddharth but she is in love with Viren.
Edited by samin096 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Hey what's going on here... i have read many ppl asking whether married ppl will do this do that etc...

I'm a working mother. married since 6 years.  what do u ppl know about marriage?

I'm a hardcore Sid-putul fan.  does that mean that i'm unfaithful to my husband? My husband and myself used to watch this show together in the initial days.. later on due to this unimpressive twists and turns we both stopped watching this show.

Just like Akhilha, Bani, Bahar, Kavianand and many of my other Sid-Putul fan friends said... love is not always about physical relation...

no one understands Putul the way Sid understands her... and no one understands Siddharth the way Putul understands him.. this is a fact...

these characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

what we want is justice... Justice from RSji.. and not from any other ppl...  The whole Siddharth-Divya and Nivren marriages were manipulative.  Divya came to know about her sisters and her husband's sacrifices... but what about CC's and HL's hideous plans? when will all the truth come out? when will everybody come to know that Keshav was not at fault and Jawahar was the one who plotted everything against his brother Buwan and Keshav?

and i have read many ppl arguing that  kids are boprn only if there is love...😆 ðŸ˜†  This is really hilarious... that's only physical attraction dear... if it was the case, then there won't be any single mother or single father in this world... then why do they go apart getting divorced after having children... marriage need many things... a couple need comfort, care, respect for each other, willingness to adjust...

anyways i'm not here to preach anything...

This show CCBM was and always will be the story of Siddharth and Putul...

i'm least bothered whether Viren is Nivedita's Husband or not... 

but SID-PUTUL friendship will always be a saga... pure innocent love... i love their jodi... 

well said yaar...I really like it 
Originally posted by samin096

You know I am a nurse. When my patients repeatedly ask me the same question over and over I would automatically think she or he would have some kind of problem...in this case marital. I hope you are not planning to leave your husband watching CCBM!😆  I just told you it takes two to make a good marriage. The fact is marriage is a lifetime commitment but it takes two people to make the love perfect. Two people get married because of their deep love and admiration, but when both are unable to deal with each other's weaknesses, they will find their marriage very hard to maintain.  

I know you are forcing me to say "NO"! Trust me I am very good at reading people. If your answer is NO what are your reasons behind this question?

I am looking forward to your answers!😊 

Edited by radhart - 12 years ago
@ Radhart. My answer is also no. I am not in process of leaving my husband. By the way no human can read some one elses mind. It is what we think we can, but in fact it is only our own intuition and perspective which we transfer as what the other person is thinking. Like a child does not cry to irritate the Mom and a teacher does not scold a student because he hates that student.
 The reason I asked this question : 1 I think CCBM is very good in showing the ethical and right solutions. So I think Niv Arth fans or Nivren fans should not be stubborn in any particular episode of what they are saying. The ethical answer will come in the following episodes.
 2: CCBM shows the value of optimism-- do not give up on life when something goes wrong, you have something else in store for anything you lose in life. So Nivedita did not have Siddharth, but she has now Viren and in Viren is what she is looking for in a husband-- love and being there.
Finally  irrespective of our wealth, education and  status we can not leave our superego behind, which we all received from our parents. So be that the Radha Krishna story of eternal love. However as we grow up and experience with education and society many coatings incorporate there. So we decide what we want one that is Childlike or one that is real. All the time there is someOne above us who will not let us build castles on some one elses tears. It was Siddharth who broke Nivis heart, HL and CC who stomped on it right and left. So where are they now. Do you not see Justice being served there? Nivi got what she wanted and so did Siddharth, Hemlata and Chanchal.
Edited by samin096 - 12 years ago

Nividita may not have Siddharth but she has Siddharth baby.😆 I think we have not seen the real Nividita yet. Siddharth broke Nivi's heart (its fixable) but her husband broke her trust (trust, once broken, is not easy to win back).😊