Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

question to sid nivi fans - Page 5

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@cottoncandy: So Nivi should not go to Sid. Good at least some one answered my original question

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cottencandy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samin096

@cottoncandy: So Nivi should not go to Sid. Good at least some one answered my original question

Did Viren treat Nivi right in private and public? At home he plotted a rope on the ceiling to frame her. In public he took her out for a date and humiliated by knocking her down with stick. His actions all are unforgettable gives you night mares.πŸ˜† poor Nivi! First revenge……then stalking….now it's all about jealousy.  When a man loves a women why would he jealous over her good deeds?  He disrespected her in front of his family. Above all his mom wants to destroy her. OMG! Who wants to live with this kind of man? It's better for him to let her go. I understand he is a better person now than he was but he has too many issues. Answer to your queston...I would let Nivi make that decision!😊

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cottencandy

It's same way Nivi and Sid fans feeling it. The subject or theme of this story is Nivi and Sid!πŸ˜‰

yup exactly ryt πŸ˜›
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey what's going on here... i have read many ppl asking whether married ppl will do this do that etc...

I'm a working mother. married since 6 years.  what do u ppl know about marriage?

I'm a hardcore Sid-putul fan.  does that mean that i'm unfaithful to my husband? My husband and myself used to watch this show together in the initial days.. later on due to this unimpressive twists and turns we both stopped watching this show.

Just like Akhilha, Bani, Bahar, Kavianand and many of my other Sid-Putul fan friends said... love is not always about physical relation...

no one understands Putul the way Sid understands her... and no one understands Siddharth the way Putul understands him.. this is a fact...

these characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

what we want is justice... Justice from RSji.. and not from any other ppl...  The whole Siddharth-Divya and Nivren marriages were manipulative.  Divya came to know about her sisters and her husband's sacrifices... but what about CC's and HL's hideous plans? when will all the truth come out? when will everybody come to know that Keshav was not at fault and Jawahar was the one who plotted everything against his brother Buwan and Keshav?

and i have read many ppl arguing that  kids are boprn only if there is love...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  This is really hilarious... that's only physical attraction dear... if it was the case, then there won't be any single mother or single father in this world... then why do they go apart getting divorced after having children... marriage need many things... a couple need comfort, care, respect for each other, willingness to adjust...

anyways i'm not here to preach anything...

This show CCBM was and always will be the story of Siddharth and Putul...

i'm least bothered whether Viren is Nivedita's Husband or not... 

but SID-PUTUL friendship will always be a saga... pure innocent love... i love their jodi... 

ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid & Nivi are made for each other...though now becoz of their resp marriages they cannot ethically unite...

But if u see characterstic wise...sid ws a much betr suited life partner for her...they were childhood sweethearts...they exchanged marriage vows...

All this confusion is basically becoz of nivi's fault...she unnecessarily complicated things by forcing siddharth to marry divya...

NIVIREN is a romantic couple...but in all odr respect sid nivi makes far more sense 2gthr...though thamks 2 all complications now seems impossible...unless they kill viren's character...which is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shelly_nair

Hey what's going on here... i have read many ppl asking whether married ppl will do this do that etc...

I'm a working mother. married since 6 years.  what do u ppl know about marriage?

I'm a hardcore Sid-putul fan.  does that mean that i'm unfaithful to my husband? My husband and myself used to watch this show together in the initial days.. later on due to this unimpressive twists and turns we both stopped watching this show.

Just like Akhilha, Bani, Bahar, Kavianand and many of my other Sid-Putul fan friends said... love is not always about physical relation...

no one understands Putul the way Sid understands her... and no one understands Siddharth the way Putul understands him.. this is a fact...

these characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

what we want is justice... Justice from RSji.. and not from any other ppl...  The whole Siddharth-Divya and Nivren marriages were manipulative.  Divya came to know about her sisters and her husband's sacrifices... but what about CC's and HL's hideous plans? when will all the truth come out? when will everybody come to know that Keshav was not at fault and Jawahar was the one who plotted everything against his brother Buwan and Keshav?

and i have read many ppl arguing that  kids are boprn only if there is love...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  This is really hilarious... that's only physical attraction dear... if it was the case, then there won't be any single mother or single father in this world... then why do they go apart getting divorced after having children... marriage need many things... a couple need comfort, care, respect for each other, willingness to adjust...

but SID-PUTUL friendship will always be a saga... pure innocent love... i love their jodi... 

beautiful answer...i totally agree...except that incase CTs want 2 justify sid-putul's love they shud not resort to stupid tactics like killin viren or he divorcing nivi out f jealousy...there has 2 be some believable transition...Viren shud realise dat he made a huge mistake of marrying his elder bro's lover...He acted pure evil & selfish den...& nivi's acceptance of viren is just out of her "patni dharm"...& not genuine love...coz otherwise she wud hv sensed viren's discomfort wid her givin attention 2 dwitha...
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been a silent reader since last 6 mths. This is my first post here. Anjubala my dear friend suggested I watch this one and write something here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In India, marrying a husband's younger brother is a very normal practice done in extra ordinary circumstances in the past.   Watch the movie Ek chaddar maili si. Its the practical reason for keeping the grand kids home. And I have  a friend whose lost her biological Dad when she was young. Her Uncle( Chacha) not only married her mom but also accepted her 3 siblings. It takes lot  of courage to accept such a  relationship.

So please let's not ridicule it by saying its INCEST.  Incest is when one sleeps with a blood relation.  Nivi was in love with Sid before even Viren was in her life. How does  it amount to INCEST?.

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shelly_nair

t
hese characters Siddharth and Putul are Unique... I'm a matured lady and i'm not a teenager to think about Putul going to Sid's arm...

I m totally with you  Shelly. They did have a very different relationship and made a lovely couple.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING. A SIMPLE YES AND NO SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. THIS POST IS NOT A BATTLE GROUND.

So far I have 47 posts and no one has given me a single yes no answer. It makes me wonder Why? Read what I have asked in the question before jumping with answers.  I would have to say for the majority of the posts actually "YOU HAD NORMAL VISION IN YOUR EYES BUT YOU DID NOT SEE"

Dimdim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samin096

I have a question for Sid Nivi Fans ...The males--You  think it is very much OK to send your wife to their old love even though you love them. And to females will you go and think it as OK the very first time a problems arises.

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING. A SIMPLE YES AND NO SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. THIS POST IS NOT A BATTLE GROUND.

So far I have 47 posts and no one has given me a single yes no answer. It makes me wonder Why? Read what I have asked in the question before jumping with answers.  I would have to say for the majority of the posts actually "YOU HAD NORMAL VISION IN YOUR EYES BUT YOU DID NOT SEE"

We can post a question but can't force people to answer.

Marriage is forever. The past is the past...And should not interfere with the present.
Its then called adultery. In short its a NO to both your queries.