question to sid nivi fans

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a question for Sid Nivi Fans ...The males--You  think it is very much OK to send your wife to their old love even though you love them. And to females will you go and think it as OK the very first time a problems arises.

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING. A SIMPLE YES AND NO SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. THIS POST IS NOT A BATTLE GROUND.

So far I have 47 posts and no one has given me a single yes no answer. It makes me wonder Why? Read what I have asked in the question before jumping with answers.  I would have to say for the majority of the posts actually "YOU HAD NORMAL VISION IN YOUR EYES BUT YOU DID NOT SEE"

Edited by samin096 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samin096

I have a question for Sid Nivi Fans ...The males--You  think it is very much OK to send your wife to their old love even though you love them. And to females will you go and think it as OK the very first time a problems arises.

gud 1...nice post...im with u...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gud 1 i am with you yaar
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin096

I have a question for Sid Nivi Fans ...The males--You think it is very much OK to send your wife to their old love even though you love them. And to females will you go and think it as OK the very first time a problems arises.

very gud post dear...!!
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good question... let's see what the answers are
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now this is a gud question but according to me no one will do this but in ccbm the case is different.Thought sid and nivi were ex-lovers now their relation has changed.Nivi is sid's bhabi and marrying ones brother wife is not at all possible.But as we know this is serial and in serial ki duniya everything is possible.Everyone can go to any extent for love,revenge or hatred.
shanil_p thumbnail
instead of asking Sid-Putul fans these question u better ask CVs these questions.

1.  when Viren married his brother's lover forcefully, it was fine. ( So u ppl will do that?)

2.  Viren tried to kill his wife, it is justifiable. (So u ppl will do this too.)

I'm proud to say that i'm a Sid-Putul fan. really didn't ever like all these ridiculous twists and turns and that's my problem and i asked questions to CVs only and not to so called Nivrens.

i have stopped watching this show ever since Nivren marriage. now i really don't care who marries whom or who dies, who not... and i really don't care who sacrifices whom.. really CCBM is the most ridiculous show i have ever seen.  Actually girl Nivedita does not deserve Siddharth. he is really a great character in this show.

so better ask CVs these questions...

ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice question...sid and nivi can never be together..nivi is only for viren...cts will be insane if they unite sid and nivi...

viren has never married nivi forcefully..it was also her decision..they mutually agreed to get married..what viren did was he convinced her to marry him...and also nivi asked first for his friendship...viren was trying to avoid her when he came to know about sid and nivi...now they have moved far forward in their relationship...and also they are one in all means...there is no point in getting sid and nivi togrther...
Edited by revathi_v - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ to the topic starter u have copied the same comment written on star plus site so u must have read the answers as well which i have given there so y again discussing the same thing
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its a request to all of them who watch ccbm who r fans of ccbm that plzzz lets join hands lets make our serial num 1 u should b happy yaar with us so y sad yaar
v all r ccbm lovers