Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

ive discovered Anskha's acting pattern... 😛

simple girl (RNBJ) then bold girl (BC) then simple girl (BBB) then mixture -outlier in the pattern (PH) then now back to bold girl (L vs RB)!!! but they all have the underlying punjabi flavour!

i wonder when she will try something new... its getting pretty repetitive and boring now!!  

You're right  😆😆😆
But you know YRF heroines always have that bubbly punjabi side/style.
About the repetitiveness...I can say other heroines are stuck with the same "eye" candy roles or OTT loud characters. 🥱Tongue
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lalixlily

You're right  😆😆😆
But you know YRF heroines always have that bubbly punjabi side/style.
About the repetitiveness...I can say other heroines are stuck with the same "eye" candy roles or OTT loud characters. 🥱Tongue

or struck on the magazine covers... 🥱
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

or struck on the magazine covers... 🥱

yet shes done 5 very different roles and genres of movies and 2 movies with different roles coming up!!! ...and looks hot on those covers!
SRK started off doing wierdo characters...Maya Memsaab - Darr - Baazigar ...

Aamir did with chocolate lover boy roles...

Kajol with fierce & determined characters...

In 5 movies don't expect an actor to do a WIDE range of roles...
especially with the same home production when  one of her character did work well at the BO...
Marylin Monroe was known for her child woman roles,
Robert de Niro in mafia roles...
Kim Basinger - sensual woman...

I swear some actresses are stuck with mistresses roles or being pregnant roles...

Not everyone is Jeremy Irons or Sophia Loren or Romy Schneider...
Even those/... Jeremy is stuck with intriguing/mysterious/scandalous characters ---
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

SRK started off doing wierdo characters...Maya Memsaab - Darr - Baazigar ...

Aamir did with chocolate lover boy roles...

Kajol with fierce & determined characters...

In 5 movies don't expect an actor to do a WIDE range of roles...
especially with the same home production when  one of her character did work well at the BO...
Marylin Monroe was known for her child woman roles,
Robert de Niro in mafia roles...
Kim Basinger - sensual woman...

I swear some actresses are stuck with mistresses roles or being pregnant roles...

Not everyone is Jeremy Irons or Sophia Loren or Romy Schneider...
Even those/... Jeremy is stuck with intriguing/mysterious/scandalous characters ---

i guess ur right shes been type cast into those types of roles thanks to YRF... to be honest i cant even imagine her doing anything else...
I just noticed that her button is undone. 
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i guess ur right shes been type cast into those types of roles thanks to YRF... to be honest i cant even imagine her doing anything else...

Now to think of it... I don't know what type of roles she could do to get out of those bubbly characters...Maybe something more dramatic or intense...
I cant get over how hot she looks. Ranveer looks mesmerized by her.

Yeah, bollywood doesnt have a wide range of characters for women. Generally speaking, most of the characters are more or less the same.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu looks really really hot. She might not have that perfect face, but she is hot. And wow, those long long legs...she is sooo tall! Ranveer also looks hot!!

Looking forward to this film liked this couple in BBB.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Never said you were bashing...I was talking about negative comments and of course everyone has a right to make them...It's just sometimes I think some negative comments point out unrelevant stuff...that's just my opinion. When I see some comments on nose or he/she is trying to look this/that way..when clearly for their fashion they have a crew for that...and for their physical imperfections they have surgeons...Lipo does exist even if it is covered by "my healthy diet" speech...any ressemblance with a well known celeb's Size 0 tag in BW is done on purpose...

I was highlighting the fact that some fans have no PB with the sexiness of their fave but others are in a "sexy" look they find a fault at it...or when others bash one celeb for using surgery/cosmetic enhancement because they think their fave is TOTALLY natural...whereas she was obese and now look like a model..of course it is NATURAL...😛😊

I don't have a pb with subjectivity...but the hypocrisy reaches such heights that it's hard to remain indifferent.

👏