Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

= Ladies vs Rickey Bahl = New Still Pg.6 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
It's not that she's trying too hard...there are costumers who are hired to get them clothes and guess what they just do what they're told to for a photoshooting...Ans SHE isn't the ONLY one actress in BW who wears minis...

For Baadmash Cie --- Anu had already that look.  

...***sick & tired of negative comments on some celebs when the posters themselves have no pb when it comes to their faves...
S.O who criticizes PC for her nose when one's fave has a manly one...ufff criticizing Anu for "trying to look sexy" when all BW mainstream actresses cash in under the same tag...and SOME more than others...
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^i agree. she is not trying to look sexy. SHE IS SEXY!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lalixlily

It's not that she's trying too hard...there are costumers who are hired to get them clothes and guess what they just do what they're told to for a photoshooting...Ans SHE isn't the ONLY one actress in BW who wears minis...

For Baadmash Cie --- Anu had already that look.  

...***sick & tired of negative comments on some celebs when the posters themselves have no pb when it comes to their faves...
S.O who criticizes PC for her nose when one's fave has a manly one...ufff criticizing Anu for "trying to look sexy" when all BW mainstream actresses cash in under the same tag...and SOME more than others...

i'm sorry but i don't think i bashed her, i only commented on what i  see😕
Never said you were bashing...I was talking about negative comments and of course everyone has a right to make them...It's just sometimes I think some negative comments point out unrelevant stuff...that's just my opinion. When I see some comments on nose or he/she is trying to look this/that way..when clearly for their fashion they have a crew for that...and for their physical imperfections they have surgeons...Lipo does exist even if it is covered by "my healthy diet" speech...any ressemblance with a well known celeb's Size 0 tag in BW is done on purpose...
I was highlighting the fact that some fans have no PB with the sexiness of their fave but others are in a "sexy" look they find a fault at it...or when others bash one celeb for using surgery/cosmetic enhancement because they think their fave is TOTALLY natural...whereas she was obese and now look like a model..of course it is NATURAL...😛😊

I don't have a pb with subjectivity...but the hypocrisy reaches such heights that it's hard to remain indifferent.
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
edit
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ive discovered Anskha's acting pattern... 😛

simple girl (RNBJ) then bold girl (BC) then simple girl (BBB) then mixture -outlier in the pattern (PH) then now back to bold girl (L vs RB)!!! but they all have the underlying punjabi flavour!

i wonder when she will try something new... its getting pretty repetitive and boring now!!  
They look perfect together...rab ne bana di jodi😆

But Ranveer yaar...what kind of kapde is he wearing? He looks like a zero compared with Anu😆

EDIT: Kat, I wrote 'Ranveer', maybe you should get your eyes checked😃🤣

DOUBLE EDIT: I actually did write Ranbir the first time around😳😆...I was just pulling your leg Kat😆

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Ranveer and Ranbir are such hunks

EDITED my other post😃
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣

I was just playin, so glad you saw it...lemme fix that so that the world doesn't think you lack 20/20 vision😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do wear glasses :P BUT YA KNOW IT! haha!