Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET-updated... (Page 7)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome post i totally agree!
Dev wasnt even punished! And this is heights of illogicness!
What happened to the track of maan trying to make MSK's image good in front of beeji's family? Honestly there is no track atm which is to look forward to in the show anymore..we want our old golden days back with a gripping plot which isnt stupid!! Plz PH and star one listen to us! Don't ruin the show!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Spandana;Hug I know it's been ages we spoke; I am doing good darling! How about you? Hope you are fine! Lovely post again!

I am back with another few suggestions!
 
1. Geet and Maan are working on a construction project and their client is a sexy young girl who actually falls for Maan and tries to get up close with him; Geet left fuming inside the office and then Maaneet on a date; Maan's confession; his proposal for marriage again! More of Maahii Maahii; close and intimate scenes; and we keep drooling!
 
2. Maaneet of on a business tour; in Australia; maaneet roaming around; loads of fun and masti; full on romance! Geet in zoo; shopping; sharing her first drink with him; other people praising Maaneet for the love they share and their immense understanding!
 
3. Maaneet visiting a temple; where Geet and Maan take their marriage vows again; just the two of them; and the most awaited SR! The unison of Maaneet in true sense!
 
4. Maan spending a day at office as Geet is at home; she went shopping with Annie and Dadi; he tries various tricks to try and meet her; and he fails every time! Poor Maan; and finally when he gets home; he sees that their whole room has been redecorated; with the walls adorning their pictures; the curtains; his favorites red and white combo; the whole room set up with candles making it all the more romantic; and Geet in a lingerie; seducing him!
 
5. Its been a few months since their consummation and Geet knows she is pregnant! She doesn't know how to break the news so she fakes a temperature and when he is home; bam; she tells him the best news ever; Maaneet's long awaited kiss!
 
6. Maan decides that its been many days that they haven't have time for each other; so decides to take her for a long drive and both end up in Hoshiyarpur! He takes her to the same place where they first met and spend the night recalling their moments of passion near the river bed! Maan making food for her; she sitting in his lap and both are lost in their moments of ecstasy!
 
If I can think of any other; will be back!
 
Love
Mayuuu
 
 
 


Wow! Some ppl here are very talented you guys shud have been on the CV team instead ;)Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno-Mayu-

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Awesome post i totally agree!
Dev wasnt even punished! And this is heights of illogicness!
What happened to the track of maan trying to make MSK's image good in front of beeji's family? Honestly there is no track atm which is to look forward to in the show anymore..we want our old golden days back with a gripping plot which isnt stupid!! Plz PH and star one listen to us! Don't ruin the show!!
thank u so much dear for all the support...
 
 
i completely agree v all want those golden magical beautiful and divine days abck in our GHSP and in MAANEET's life...
 
V all MAANEETIANS will stand united to save our GHSP and MAANEET at any cost!...hopefully someone wud understand our feelings...now all v rleft with is just hope...hoping for the best for our GHSP our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS...
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by -Mayu-

Spandana;Hug I know it's been ages we spoke; I am doing good darling! How about you? Hope you are fine! Lovely post again!

I am back with another few suggestions!
 
1. Geet and Maan are working on a construction project and their client is a sexy young girl who actually falls for Maan and tries to get up close with him; Geet left fuming inside the office and then Maaneet on a date; Maan's confession; his proposal for marriage again! More of Maahii Maahii; close and intimate scenes; and we keep drooling!
 
2. Maaneet of on a business tour; in Australia; maaneet roaming around; loads of fun and masti; full on romance! Geet in zoo; shopping; sharing her first drink with him; other people praising Maaneet for the love they share and their immense understanding!
 
3. Maaneet visiting a temple; where Geet and Maan take their marriage vows again; just the two of them; and the most awaited SR! The unison of Maaneet in true sense!
 
4. Maan spending a day at office as Geet is at home; she went shopping with Annie and Dadi; he tries various tricks to try and meet her; and he fails every time! Poor Maan; and finally when he gets home; he sees that their whole room has been redecorated; with the walls adorning their pictures; the curtains; his favorites red and white combo; the whole room set up with candles making it all the more romantic; and Geet in a lingerie; seducing him!
 
5. Its been a few months since their consummation and Geet knows she is pregnant! She doesn't know how to break the news so she fakes a temperature and when he is home; bam; she tells him the best news ever; Maaneet's long awaited kiss!
 
6. Maan decides that its been many days that they haven't have time for each other; so decides to take her for a long drive and both end up in Hoshiyarpur! He takes her to the same place where they first met and spend the night recalling their moments of passion near the river bed! Maan making food for her; she sitting in his lap and both are lost in their moments of ecstasy!
 
If I can think of any other; will be back!
 
Love
Mayuuu
 
 
 


Wow! Some ppl here are very talented you guys shud have been on the CV team instead ;)Wink
Thank u so much darling...i know our Mayu sweetheart is very talented!...All her suggestions r so beautiful emotional mesmerizing...simply superb!...i guess at the moment v all MAANEETIANS can be the best cvs!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 1950

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
please please cvz dont ruin our best show geet an our beautiful jodi maaneet just luv maaneet so much they r the soul of geet show so please we want our old geet serial back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

please please cvz dont ruin our best show geet an our beautiful jodi maaneet just luv maaneet so much they r the soul of geet show so please we want our old geet serial back
aww i understand wat u r feeling right now...v all r feeling the same way...now v all MAANEETIANS shud stand united to save our GHSP and our MAANEET...
 
thank u so much dear for ur support...
muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Joined: 19 June 2010
Posts: 11510

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
perfect dear..totally with u...
thanxs  alot for this wonderful move
bravo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Joined: 13 June 2008
Posts: 1196

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
great post!!!!!!!
ankita:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9943

Amor. 25 9943 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
Please please please

Author: Richa_C   Replies: 0   Views: 1042

Richa_C 0 1042 14 August 2010 at 10:43am by Richa_C
Please please please Vote for Maneet's future

2 3

Author: LiveLoveLaugh5   Replies: 17   Views: 3669

LiveLoveLaugh5 17 3669 01 August 2010 at 1:52pm by mysterygurl1427
Please a short snapshot please!!!

Author: aprilsunrise   Replies: 4   Views: 1166

aprilsunrise 4 1166 23 July 2010 at 11:20pm by -SilverAngel-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index