Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET-updated... (Page 5)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@spee what a wonderful message honey i am with you on this and i agree with hima going by the reputation of devil he will probably flirt with the ladies there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Res..will comment later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by sptrno

spee nice & long post ... Smilewell written Clap

U want dev to work in a women's dharam shala ... LOLgoing by the reputation he has ,... he will be flirting with all of them from morning till evening ... WinkLOL

thank u so much hima darling...

lol abt dev arre yaar yeh toh meine socha hi nahi lol

on a serious note if he is really repenting then he shud make us all believe thru his actions and not just thru his words, he shud make us all believe that he is repenting and is a changed person thru his virtues right?...if u rem yest' precap how is talking ill about nandini's character and her dignity and respect in front of the guy who has come to see her, then how can v all believe that he is changed person now?...also honestly tell me one thing if dev is really a changed person with a good and pure heart and has true feelings for nandini, then wud he ever bad-mouth nandini and talk like this abt her to the guy who ahs come to see her?...

that's wht i was saying spee darling yeh devil sudharne walon main se nahin hain ... poor maan & geet are falling into his trap again ...
wohi tho ... devil actions reminded me of kabhi haan kabhi naa ... SRK ki hit movie ... SRK was probably a 20 ... 21 year old in that movie ... par devil is like 26 year old ... & in the movie SRK character was punished by his friends for bad mouthing suchitra ... they forgive him later on ... & realise that he was not actually bad ...

coming to devil ... this shows that ... what sort of disgusting nature he has ... can do anything for his benefit & can go to any length & if U C he still has not changed ... he was evil ... is evil & will be evil ...

hima if u remember long back when there were discussions about who is that stalker before MAANEET went on Honeymoon, myself, dee, varsha (bharkha) and also varsha (whitepearl) v all wanted dev to repent and be positive but now i don't know whether v shud have said that...were v all too kind and big-hearted?CryConfused...now after yest' precap don't know whether dev is truly repenting and whether he deserves second chance?...

hima kaash koi hamari dil ki ehsaas aur tamanna samaj paathe hamare MAANEET aur GHSP ke liye...kaash hamare saare sapne sach honge...

also hima do u know how to make this thread sticky?...

spee 2 make a thread sticky ... it is in mods hands not us ... they do it ... contact them & see what they will say ...

yes I remember that time ... when U all wanted him 2 repent & were saying he needed to be given a chance ... but i was against the thought then & even now ...

now U understand why I was against him been given a second chance & Y I never wanetd him to be shown as gud ...

but looks like cv's are following waht U wanted & are showing us tht he repented & can be given a second chance & are giving us this track ...

the reason Y i  wanted him 2 be evil ...so that he can be punished ...
thanks dear i have sent a pm to Jyothiji...waiting for her reply...

abt dev i know wat u mean hima...

now don't know wat else to say or not to say...all v can do is just hope for the best for our GHSP and our MAANEET...

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@spee what a wonderful message honey i am with you on this and i agree with hima going by the reputation of devil he will probably flirt with the ladies there...
thank u so much darling for all ur support and appreciation...our GHSP and our MAANEET truly need our support and unity unity of all MAANEETIANS now...

dev ke baare mein ab hum kya kahe...

Edited by sptrno - 18 May 2011 at 9:02am

RajeevGurtiFan

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

GO for it we all will fight together , Great job dear Clap

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

GO for it we all will fight together , Great job dear Clap
Aww thank u so much Sweetheart...yes V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and save Our GHSP and MAANEETSmile
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Spandana;Hug I know it's been ages we spoke; I am doing good darling! How about you? Hope you are fine! Lovely post again!

I am back with another few suggestions!

1. Geet and Maan are working on a construction project and their client is a sexy young girl who actually falls for Maan and tries to get up close with him; Geet left fuming inside the office and then Maaneet on a date; Maan's confession; his proposal for marriage again! More of Maahii Maahii; close and intimate scenes; and we keep drooling!

2. Maaneet of on a business tour; in Australia; maaneet roaming around; loads of fun and masti; full on romance! Geet in zoo; shopping; sharing her first drink with him; other people praising Maaneet for the love they share and their immense understanding!

3. Maaneet visiting a temple; where Geet and Maan take their marriage vows again; just the two of them; and the most awaited SR! The unison of Maaneet in true sense!

4. Maan spending a day at office as Geet is at home; she went shopping with Annie and Dadi; he tries various tricks to try and meet her; and he fails every time! Poor Maan; and finally when he gets home; he sees that their whole room has been redecorated; with the walls adorning their pictures; the curtains; his favorites red and white combo; the whole room set up with candles making it all the more romantic; and Geet in a lingerie; seducing him!

5. Its been a few months since their consummation and Geet knows she is pregnant! She doesn't know how to break the news so she fakes a temperature and when he is home; bam; she tells him the best news ever; Maaneet's long awaited kiss!

6. Maan decides that its been many days that they haven't have time for each other; so decides to take her for a long drive and both end up in Hoshiyarpur! He takes her to the same place where they first met and spend the night recalling their moments of passion near the river bed! Maan making food for her; she sitting in his lap and both are lost in their moments of ecstasy!

If I can think of any other; will be back!

Love
Mayuuu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionsptrno

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Amazing Spee dear...gr88888888 going ...Thumbs Up
All Maaneetians r with u dear...Hug

Yup me too Hug