Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET-updated... (Page 4)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

Stupendous spandana di! We are with u... It's what we maaneetians want... Thnx alot... N keep rocking!
Thank u so much dear for all the support and appreciation...V MAANEETIANS will all stand united for our GHSP and our MAANEET...

Edited by sptrno - 18 May 2011 at 7:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekansh

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

spee nice & long post ... Smilewell written Clap

U want dev to work in a women's dharam shala ... LOLgoing by the reputation he has ,... he will be flirting with all of them from morning till evening ... WinkLOL

thank u so much hima darling...

lol abt dev arre yaar yeh toh meine socha hi nahi lol

on a serious note if he is really repenting then he shud make us all believe thru his actions and not just thru his words, he shud make us all believe that he is repenting and is a changed person thru his virtues right?...if u rem yest' precap how is talking ill about nandini's character and her dignity and respect in front of the guy who has come to see her, then how can v all believe that he is changed person now?...also honestly tell me one thing if dev is really a changed person with a good and pure heart and has true feelings for nandini, then wud he ever bad-mouth nandini and talk like this abt her to the guy who ahs come to see her?...

that's wht i was saying spee darling yeh devil sudharne walon main se nahin hain ... poor maan & geet are falling into his trap again ...
wohi tho ... devil actions reminded me of kabhi haan kabhi naa ... SRK ki hit movie ... SRK was probably a 20 ... 21 year old in that movie ... par devil is like 26 year old ... & in the movie SRK character was punished by his friends for bad mouthing suchitra ... they forgive him later on ... & realise that he was not actually bad ...

coming to devil ... this shows that ... what sort of disgusting nature he has ... can do anything for his benefit & can go to any length & if U C he still has not changed ... he was evil ... is evil & will be evil ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeepssakshi.ekanshsptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sldeeps

very well written buddy

thank u so much dear

even i couldn't digest the things that are going on in GHSP form the day DEV has entered into their lives again

GEET forgiving DEV
GEET going to orphanage along with DEV
GEET playing HOLI with DEV
GEET accepting DEV as her fake husband infront of BIJI's family
GEET doing AARTI to DEV on KC
GEET feeding laddo to DEV
and now GEET going to play cupid for DEV-NANDINI track

this is ridiculous

CryCryCry...Deepz darling i know v all true and loyal lovers, admirers and worshippers of MAANEET had to see so many scenes which v had not even dreamt even in our worst nightmares...but still v stuck to our GHSP v all blocked such few scenes and still r supporting and loving and admiring our GHSP and MAANEET just in the hope that everything will be fine soon...hopefully someone wud understand us our condition our feelings yaar and set things right before it's too late...

yar if this continues i wont be watching GHSP anymore i am fed up of convincing myself giving lame excuses

aww plz don't say that and even if u r saying this also i don't blame u dear...yeh hum sabko yeh kaise din dekhne pad rahe hai yaar...MAANEET have bcum our lives v cannot imagine our lives without them even for a day but nobody is listening to our humble requests, suggestions or constructive criticisms...kaash koi chamatkar ho jaye and v get back those golden days of our GHSP and MAANEET...

what's wrong with the CV's can't they build story without DEV, they love DEV more than MAANEET how stupid the thought sounds to be.

can't they send DEV to jail or if they want to forgive him send him to some other branch of KC and end his character then and there itself. Y are they torturing us in the name of parallel tracks ?????

none of us r understanding to y dev has bcum their favourite...
i know nowadays v get so less of MAANEET scenes yaar that is y in my post i have mentioned hopefully our MAANEET will remain as leads of the show...

DEV cheated NT and GEET had a crush on MEERA and now he is falling for NANDINI as if he is a teenager dreaming about his dream girl - i hate him to the coreAngry

and now he is upto destroying NANDINI's dreams.

CV's u better remember the person playing DEV's role has changed but that doesn't mean we audience would forget what all the dirty things done by DEV we are not kind and big hearted like that of innocent GEET atleast if not all of us i am not so kind as that of GEET

DEV didn't become god just by giving a bottle of blood to MAAN. MAAN is his brother he has the responsibility to save his brother and he says he is repenting for his past deeds then it just becomes a compensation of his past deeds that he has done to GEET. DEV didn't do any kind of social service in rescuing his brother.

Deeps it was initially very difficult for us to accept dev being forgiven but slowly i kind of accepted thinking Geet has lost her baby (her mental and physical condition due to mc) and now she did not want to lose Maan also when she has already lost one eye baby, Maan and baby both were like her two eyes, and also she forgave dev bcuz she wanted to start a new life all afresh with Maan without any past baggage and also Geet forgave dev to some degree even out of gratitude that dev saved her Maan her life her everything...i slowly accepted understood and even admired Geet for her forgiveness honestly she has a very big heart to...but still i cud never digest holi episode or dev playing maan in amritsar or kc aarthi scene...i always try to block few scenes i have watched in our GHSP bcuz those were worst and more dreadful scenes reality than any nightmare...bcuz otherwise i will not be able to watch our GHSP anymore...just hope things will be all set right asap... 

If CV's couldn't really plan a story without DEV ask them to read the FF's written by so many talented writers of IF can't they plan a story without involving DEV ???? They can bring VICKY, SAMEERA develop a parallel track for AADI & PINKY which we would love to watch otherwise show MAANEET as cupid between TEJI & PAMMI y do u want to pair NANDINI with DEV??...NO but they are not going to consider our feed back ... LOL!!! silly me y are they going to consider our feed back GHSP CV's are now on the mission of ruining the glory of their own image that the past CV's have created with so much of hard work.

I think i am going to quit watching GHSP within few weeks now a days i am controlling my frustration by watching past epi's of GHSP but it's not reducing my pain i am getting more and more annoyed because of  the present track, when i watch those golden epi's - where each and every emotion is clearly picturised ,well portrayed and beautifully presented. We even remember the dialogues as well from the epi's which are telecasted 1 year before. I used to watch the episode 5 times daily on TV. But now i don't even feel the need to watch the epi on regular timing also.

The charm,magic and eternity of the story is successfully ruined by the present CV's - hats off to  u guyz Clap

aww darling i know wat u r feeling v all r feeling the same way...now all v can do is just hope for the best...kaash hamare sapne hamare GHSP AUR MAANEET ke liye bhi sach honge...
my replies in pink above...

sldeeps

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruna15

Very well written post. Great going!
thank u so much dear for all the support and appreciation...
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by mechantefille

Awesome post Spandana

thanks a lot dear

a message to fellow Geetians - One I just posted elsewhere too.!!

I fail to unerstand the wounded of heart. they're annoyed that Geet has forgiven Dev, fine... Dev is in love with Nano...fine...

Geet playing cupid for them...why not??

Geet is OVER IT!! whatever Dev did...She is OVER IT...Forgiveness means that you forget everything the person did to you. It's not up to us to tell the CVs what to do. It's their show, their baby!! Let them handle it! U relax and enjoy...if u don't like what u see...keep mum - 

Some people are way happier, not knowing the bad stuff u might spew for them!! Live and let live!

I'm sure Geet will not make a wrong decision. I trust the CVS and I trust Maneet...question is...can the CVs trust us to be a good audience?? Or are we gonna make multiple angry posts and spam away for them to get annoyed and shut the show in our face? 

Where will that leave us then? 

Do u you want Geet to be shut ??

Darling none of us want our GSHP our MAANEET'e eternal saga to end and that is the reason i have made this thread...people who have been been reading my posts regularly know that i'm known for positivity...if u wish to read my latest positive post then here is the link to my positive post on maha episode...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683815

Eventhough i always believe in positivity but unfortunately and sadly but now i have to admit that now even i'm very concerned and worried abt my over-optimism bcuz sometimes over-optimism might take away our skills of constructive criticism...

V all want our GHSP to go on forever...even when v r disappointed or angry or come up with such posts full of suggestions and constructive criticisms, it is just bcuz v love, admire, respect and worship our GHSP and MAANEET truly immensely and madly to infinity and even beyond...

Sorry if i have hurt ur sentiments in anyway dear...v might be having different opinions sometimes but finally v all r a family of MAANEETIANS who can and will always do anything and everything to save our GHSP and our MAANEET who have now become our lives ...

my replies in purple above...

Arre Spandana...pagal I was in complete accord with your post.I loved it!!! I'm super glad you made it. No u haven't hurt my sentiments and yes I know ur our little ray  of positivity!!

I was a little lazy, toh tere thread par mera bhi dil ka haal likh rahi thi. heheh
aww thank u darling...

sach mein mein paagal hu yaar the thing is may be i have been wiritng so much frm so many hours days and months toh mein shayad tumhari baat samja nahi paayi!...sorry lol...lekin muje samjaane ke liye thanks sweetheart!

dear plz don't say 'mera thread' bcuz all threads on Geet forum r not mere or tumhara thread but 'hamara thread'...each and every thread equally belongs to all MAANEETIANS...v all MAANEETIANS share our happiness love and care for our MAANEET and for each other and also sometimes when v r upset, disappointed and angry with few things abt GSHP also, v all share it with each other afterall v r a family family of MAANEETIANS...

mechantefille

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

U want dev to work in a women's dharam shala ... LOLgoing by the reputation he has ,... he will be flirting with all of them from morning till evening ... WinkLOL

on a serious note if he is really repenting then he shud make us all believe thru his actions and not just thru his words, he shud make us all believe that he is repenting and is a changed person thru his virtues right?...if u rem yest' precap how is talking ill about nandini's character and her dignity and respect in front of the guy who has come to see her, then how can v all believe that he is changed person now?...also honestly tell me one thing if dev is really a changed person with a good and pure heart and has true feelings for nandini, then wud he ever bad-mouth nandini and talk like this abt her to the guy who ahs come to see her?...

that's wht i was saying spee darling yeh devil sudharne walon main se nahin hain ... poor maan & geet are falling into his trap again ...
wohi tho ... devil actions reminded me of kabhi haan kabhi naa ... SRK ki hit movie ... SRK was probably a 20 ... 21 year old in that movie ... par devil is like 26 year old ... & in the movie SRK character was punished by his friends for bad mouthing suchitra ... they forgive him later on ... & realise that he was not actually bad ...

coming to devil ... this shows that ... what sort of disgusting nature he has ... can do anything for his benefit & can go to any length & if U C he still has not changed ... he was evil ... is evil & will be evil ...
hima if u remember long back when there were discussions about who is that stalker before MAANEET went on Honeymoon, myself, dee, varsha (bharkha) and also varsha (whitepearl) v all wanted dev to repent and be positive but now i don't know whether v shud have said that...were v all too kind and big-hearted?CryConfused...now after yest' precap don't know whether dev is truly repenting and whether he deserves second chance?...

hima kaash koi hamari dil ki ehsaas aur tamanna samaj paathe hamare MAANEET aur GHSP ke liye...kaash hamare saare sapne sach honge...

also hima do u know how to make this thread sticky?...

dewdropred

katerpillar Goldie
katerpillar
katerpillar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
wow such a long post..well written..I agree wid u..

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

hima if u remember long back when there were discussions about who is that stalker before MAANEET went on Honeymoon, myself, dee, varsha (bharkha) and also varsha (whitepearl) v all wanted dev to repent and be positive but now i don't know whether v shud have said that...were v all too kind and big-hearted?CryConfused...now after yest' precap don't know whether dev is truly repenting and whether he deserves second chance?...

hima kaash koi hamari dil ki ehsaas aur tamanna samaj paathe hamare MAANEET aur GHSP ke liye...kaash hamare saare sapne sach honge...

also hima do u know how to make this thread sticky?...

spee 2 make a thread sticky ... it is in mods hands not us ... they do it ... contact them & see what they will say ...

yes I remember that time ... when U all wanted him 2 repent & were saying he needed to be given a chance ... but i was against the thought then & even now ...

now U understand why I was against him been given a second chance & Y I never wanetd him to be shown as gud ...

but looks like cv's are following waht U wanted & are showing us tht he repented & can be given a second chance & are giving us this track ...

the reason Y i  wanted him 2 be evil ...so that he can be punished ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekanshsptrno

Go to top