Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sptrno

hima if u remember long back when there were discussions about who is that stalker before MAANEET went on Honeymoon, myself, dee, varsha (bharkha) and also varsha (whitepearl) v all wanted dev to repent and be positive but now i don't know whether v shud have said that...were v all too kind and big-hearted?πŸ˜­πŸ˜•...now after yest' precap don't know whether dev is truly repenting and whether he deserves second chance?...

hima kaash koi hamari dil ki ehsaas aur tamanna samaj paathe hamare MAANEET aur GHSP ke liye...kaash hamare saare sapne sach honge...

also hima do u know how to make this thread sticky?...

spee 2 make a thread sticky ... it is in mods hands not us ... they do it ... contact them & see what they will say ...

yes I remember that time ... when U all wanted him 2 repent & were saying he needed to be given a chance ... but i was against the thought then & even now ...

now U understand why I was against him been given a second chance & Y I never wanetd him to be shown as gud ...

but looks like cv's are following waht U wanted & are showing us tht he repented & can be given a second chance & are giving us this track ...

the reason Y i  wanted him 2 be evil ...so that he can be punished ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@spee what a wonderful message honey i am with you on this and i agree with hima going by the reputation of devil he will probably flirt with the ladies there...
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res..will comment later
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

spee 2 make a thread sticky ... it is in mods hands not us ... they do it ... contact them & see what they will say ...

yes I remember that time ... when U all wanted him 2 repent & were saying he needed to be given a chance ... but i was against the thought then & even now ...

now U understand why I was against him been given a second chance & Y I never wanetd him to be shown as gud ...

but looks like cv's are following waht U wanted & are showing us tht he repented & can be given a second chance & are giving us this track ...

the reason Y i  wanted him 2 be evil ...so that he can be punished ...

thanks dear i have sent a pm to Jyothiji...waiting for her reply...

abt dev i know wat u mean hima...

now don't know wat else to say or not to say...all v can do is just hope for the best for our GHSP and our MAANEET...

sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@spee what a wonderful message honey i am with you on this and i agree with hima going by the reputation of devil he will probably flirt with the ladies there...

thank u so much darling for all ur support and appreciation...our GHSP and our MAANEET truly need our support and unity unity of all MAANEETIANS now...

dev ke baare mein ab hum kya kahe...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

GO for it we all will fight together , Great job dear πŸ‘
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

GO for it we all will fight together , Great job dear πŸ‘

Aww thank u so much Sweetheart...yes V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and save Our GHSP and MAANEET😊
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Spandana;πŸ€— I know it's been ages we spoke; I am doing good darling! How about you? Hope you are fine! Lovely post again!

I am back with another few suggestions!

1. Geet and Maan are working on a construction project and their client is a sexy young girl who actually falls for Maan and tries to get up close with him; Geet left fuming inside the office and then Maaneet on a date; Maan's confession; his proposal for marriage again! More of Maahii Maahii; close and intimate scenes; and we keep drooling!

2. Maaneet of on a business tour; in Australia; maaneet roaming around; loads of fun and masti; full on romance! Geet in zoo; shopping; sharing her first drink with him; other people praising Maaneet for the love they share and their immense understanding!

3. Maaneet visiting a temple; where Geet and Maan take their marriage vows again; just the two of them; and the most awaited SR! The unison of Maaneet in true sense!

4. Maan spending a day at office as Geet is at home; she went shopping with Annie and Dadi; he tries various tricks to try and meet her; and he fails every time! Poor Maan; and finally when he gets home; he sees that their whole room has been redecorated; with the walls adorning their pictures; the curtains; his favorites red and white combo; the whole room set up with candles making it all the more romantic; and Geet in a lingerie; seducing him!

5. Its been a few months since their consummation and Geet knows she is pregnant! She doesn't know how to break the news so she fakes a temperature and when he is home; bam; she tells him the best news ever; Maaneet's long awaited kiss!

6. Maan decides that its been many days that they haven't have time for each other; so decides to take her for a long drive and both end up in Hoshiyarpur! He takes her to the same place where they first met and spend the night recalling their moments of passion near the river bed! Maan making food for her; she sitting in his lap and both are lost in their moments of ecstasy!

If I can think of any other; will be back!

Love
Mayuuu

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Amazing Spee dear...gr88888888 going ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

All Maaneetians r with u dear...πŸ€—

Yup me too πŸ€—
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail