aruna15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very well written post. Great going!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sptrno

my replies in purple above...

Arre Spandana...pagal I was in complete accord with your post.I loved it!!! I'm super glad you made it. No u haven't hurt my sentiments and yes I know ur our little ray  of positivity!!

I was a little lazy, toh tere thread par mera bhi dil ka haal likh rahi thi. heheh
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Spandana *Hugs*

Lovely post gal! Well said and yes we the audiences are the ones who can save our show and off course Maaneet!😳

Well just read your really long post and I am just in awe of what you have written! Stupendous writing!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww thank u so much Mayu darling for all the support and appreciationπŸ€—

The journey of Maaneet and their eventual love story needs to be told again and with much more impact!

Ofcourse ofcourse...Our MAANEET's eternal divine sacred beautiful magical fairytale lovely journey has truly touched our lives, hearts, souls so deeply and immensely that now MAANEET have become our lives... truly such a golden diamond platinum eternal and evergreen joruney needs to be told again and again!

Well I loved the suggestions you gave; adding a few of mine; the future track might:

1. Bring back Maaneet to Delhi; that's where Maaneet belong to! Show Dadima and the whole office staff welcoming them! They will throw a party and then Maan announces that Geet will be back in office; off course not as his secretary but as his boss. Geet startled! Maaneet and Office combo means only romance!

Aww such a lovely suggestion😍

2. Nandini actually will marry Dev even after getting to know the truth. She will teach him a lesson; will be rude with him and I wish that she puts him behind bars for abusing his wife! And then fraud case against him. *Fingers Crossed*

Mayu if this happens then all chocolates sweets meethais for u dear frm all MAANEETIANSEmbarrassed...awesome idea...

3. Maaneet on a seconds honeymoon; with lots of Mahii Mahii moments! A proper honeymoon! A proper consummation sequence and eventually maaneet being officially each others!

Hai sirf tumhari brilliant and beautiful ideas padke hi hum MAANEET dreamland mein hai toh socho agar aisa sach mein dikhayenge toh hamara kya hoga?!😍Embarrassed

4. Being back in Khurana mansion; and in the bedroom; cute husband wife moments like; sleeping together; talking while one being inside the bathroom and the other outside; or Maan pulls Geet when he asks for his towel! Geet choosing Maan's clothes daily for office; she is making breakfast for him!

aww they will be all cute and lovely moments yaar😊😍

5. What is fun in a couple's life other than kitchen romance! Both romancing and caught and teased by Dadi and Annie! We want the Nakool and Maaneet scenes back; way to amazing!

haha i know kitchen romance and MAANEET r inseparable!πŸ˜‰...it will be so much fun if MAANEET r caught by Dadi and all and V want our Nakul back!πŸ˜†...also in office, imagine Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha and all catching MAANEET romancing in office!!!...imagine how MAANEET wud feel how they wud react?!πŸ˜‰EmbarrassedπŸ˜†

6. Geet getting ready for an occasion and maan doesn't turn up; their eventual patch up and then another date!

hai it will be so beautiful cute dreamy and magical...really love to see MAANEET's ruthna manana their nok-jhok and eventually their maahi maahiEmbarrassedπŸ˜‰

7. Maaneet's anniversary celebration; they recollect their story; make plans for future!

yes dear even i wud love to see this...
Well I will be back with a set of another very back!

Please come back soon dear...

I hope this didn't bore you!

noway...

Mayu darling u never bore me dear...infact reading u is always a delight...i always love reading u...i haven't spoken to u in ages lol...hope u r fine darling!

Proud to be a Maaneetian!

Love
Mayuuu

Yup V all r proud MAANEETIANS!!!😊

Lots of love,
Spandana

my replies in purple above...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Stupendous spandana di! We are with u... It's what we maaneetians want... Thnx alot... N keep rocking!

Thank u so much dear for all the support and appreciation...V MAANEETIANS will all stand united for our GHSP and our MAANEET... Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sptrno

thank u so much hima darling...

lol abt dev arre yaar yeh toh meine socha hi nahi lol

on a serious note if he is really repenting then he shud make us all believe thru his actions and not just thru his words, he shud make us all believe that he is repenting and is a changed person thru his virtues right?...if u rem yest' precap how is talking ill about nandini's character and her dignity and respect in front of the guy who has come to see her, then how can v all believe that he is changed person now?...also honestly tell me one thing if dev is really a changed person with a good and pure heart and has true feelings for nandini, then wud he ever bad-mouth nandini and talk like this abt her to the guy who ahs come to see her?...

that's wht i was saying spee darling yeh devil sudharne walon main se nahin hain ... poor maan & geet are falling into his trap again ...
wohi tho ... devil actions reminded me of kabhi haan kabhi naa ... SRK ki hit movie ... SRK was probably a 20 ... 21 year old in that movie ... par devil is like 26 year old ... & in the movie SRK character was punished by his friends for bad mouthing suchitra ... they forgive him later on ... & realise that he was not actually bad ...

coming to devil ... this shows that ... what sort of disgusting nature he has ... can do anything for his benefit & can go to any length & if U C he still has not changed ... he was evil ... is evil & will be evil ...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: sldeeps

very well written buddy

thank u so much dear

even i couldn't digest the things that are going on in GHSP form the day DEV has entered into their lives again

GEET forgiving DEV
GEET going to orphanage along with DEV
GEET playing HOLI with DEV
GEET accepting DEV as her fake husband infront of BIJI's family
GEET doing AARTI to DEV on KC
GEET feeding laddo to DEV
and now GEET going to play cupid for DEV-NANDINI track

this is ridiculous

😭😭😭...Deepz darling i know v all true and loyal lovers, admirers and worshippers of MAANEET had to see so many scenes which v had not even dreamt even in our worst nightmares...but still v stuck to our GHSP v all blocked such few scenes and still r supporting and loving and admiring our GHSP and MAANEET just in the hope that everything will be fine soon...hopefully someone wud understand us our condition our feelings yaar and set things right before it's too late...

yar if this continues i wont be watching GHSP anymore i am fed up of convincing myself giving lame excuses

aww plz don't say that and even if u r saying this also i don't blame u dear...yeh hum sabko yeh kaise din dekhne pad rahe hai yaar...MAANEET have bcum our lives v cannot imagine our lives without them even for a day but nobody is listening to our humble requests, suggestions or constructive criticisms...kaash koi chamatkar ho jaye and v get back those golden days of our GHSP and MAANEET...

what's wrong with the CV's can't they build story without DEV, they love DEV more than MAANEET how stupid the thought sounds to be.

can't they send DEV to jail or if they want to forgive him send him to some other branch of KC and end his character then and there itself. Y are they torturing us in the name of parallel tracks ?????

none of us r understanding to y dev has bcum their favourite...
i know nowadays v get so less of MAANEET scenes yaar that is y in my post i have mentioned hopefully our MAANEET will remain as leads of the show...

DEV cheated NT and GEET had a crush on MEERA and now he is falling for NANDINI as if he is a teenager dreaming about his dream girl - i hate him to the core😑

and now he is upto destroying NANDINI's dreams.

CV's u better remember the person playing DEV's role has changed but that doesn't mean we audience would forget what all the dirty things done by DEV we are not kind and big hearted like that of innocent GEET atleast if not all of us i am not so kind as that of GEET

DEV didn't become god just by giving a bottle of blood to MAAN. MAAN is his brother he has the responsibility to save his brother and he says he is repenting for his past deeds then it just becomes a compensation of his past deeds that he has done to GEET. DEV didn't do any kind of social service in rescuing his brother.

Deeps it was initially very difficult for us to accept dev being forgiven but slowly i kind of accepted thinking Geet has lost her baby (her mental and physical condition due to mc) and now she did not want to lose Maan also when she has already lost one eye baby, Maan and baby both were like her two eyes, and also she forgave dev bcuz she wanted to start a new life all afresh with Maan without any past baggage and also Geet forgave dev to some degree even out of gratitude that dev saved her Maan her life her everything...i slowly accepted understood and even admired Geet for her forgiveness honestly she has a very big heart to...but still i cud never digest holi episode or dev playing maan in amritsar or kc aarthi scene...i always try to block few scenes i have watched in our GHSP bcuz those were worst and more dreadful scenes reality than any nightmare...bcuz otherwise i will not be able to watch our GHSP anymore...just hope things will be all set right asap... 

If CV's couldn't really plan a story without DEV ask them to read the FF's written by so many talented writers of IF can't they plan a story without involving DEV ???? They can bring VICKY, SAMEERA develop a parallel track for AADI & PINKY which we would love to watch otherwise show MAANEET as cupid between TEJI & PAMMI y do u want to pair NANDINI with DEV??...NO but they are not going to consider our feed back ... LOL!!! silly me y are they going to consider our feed back GHSP CV's are now on the mission of ruining the glory of their own image that the past CV's have created with so much of hard work.

I think i am going to quit watching GHSP within few weeks now a days i am controlling my frustration by watching past epi's of GHSP but it's not reducing my pain i am getting more and more annoyed because of  the present track, when i watch those golden epi's - where each and every emotion is clearly picturised ,well portrayed and beautifully presented. We even remember the dialogues as well from the epi's which are telecasted 1 year before. I used to watch the episode 5 times daily on TV. But now i don't even feel the need to watch the epi on regular timing also.

The charm,magic and eternity of the story is successfully ruined by the present CV's - hats off to  u guyz πŸ‘

aww darling i know wat u r feeling v all r feeling the same way...now all v can do is just hope for the best...kaash hamare sapne hamare GHSP AUR MAANEET ke liye bhi sach honge...

my replies in pink above...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: aruna15

Very well written post. Great going!

thank u so much dear for all the support and appreciation...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Arre Spandana...pagal I was in complete accord with your post.I loved it!!! I'm super glad you made it. No u haven't hurt my sentiments and yes I know ur our little ray  of positivity!!

I was a little lazy, toh tere thread par mera bhi dil ka haal likh rahi thi. heheh

aww thank u darling...

sach mein mein paagal hu yaar the thing is may be i have been wiritng so much frm so many hours days and months toh mein shayad tumhari baat samja nahi paayi!...sorry lol...lekin muje samjaane ke liye thanks sweetheart!

dear plz don't say 'mera thread' bcuz all threads on Geet forum r not mere or tumhara thread but 'hamara thread'...each and every thread equally belongs to all MAANEETIANS...v all MAANEETIANS share our happiness love and care for our MAANEET and for each other and also sometimes when v r upset, disappointed and angry with few things abt GSHP also, v all share it with each other afterall v r a family family of MAANEETIANS...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

that's wht i was saying spee darling yeh devil sudharne walon main se nahin hain ... poor maan & geet are falling into his trap again ...
wohi tho ... devil actions reminded me of kabhi haan kabhi naa ... SRK ki hit movie ... SRK was probably a 20 ... 21 year old in that movie ... par devil is like 26 year old ... & in the movie SRK character was punished by his friends for bad mouthing suchitra ... they forgive him later on ... & realise that he was not actually bad ...

coming to devil ... this shows that ... what sort of disgusting nature he has ... can do anything for his benefit & can go to any length & if U C he still has not changed ... he was evil ... is evil & will be evil ...

hima if u remember long back when there were discussions about who is that stalker before MAANEET went on Honeymoon, myself, dee, varsha (bharkha) and also varsha (whitepearl) v all wanted dev to repent and be positive but now i don't know whether v shud have said that...were v all too kind and big-hearted?πŸ˜­πŸ˜•...now after yest' precap don't know whether dev is truly repenting and whether he deserves second chance?...

hima kaash koi hamari dil ki ehsaas aur tamanna samaj paathe hamare MAANEET aur GHSP ke liye...kaash hamare saare sapne sach honge...

also hima do u know how to make this thread sticky?...
katerpillar thumbnail
wow such a long post..well written..I agree wid u..