Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Amazing Spee dear...gr88888888 going ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
All Maaneetians r with u dear...๐Ÿค—

Thank u so much Bobby sweetheart for all the support๐Ÿค—

V all MAANEETIANS will stand united for our GHSP and our MAANEET๐Ÿ˜Š

Spandana *Hugs*

Lovely post gal! Well said and yes we the audiences are the ones who can save our show and off course Maaneet!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well just read your really long post and I am just in awe of what you have written! Stupendous writing!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The journey of Maaneet and their eventual love story needs to be told again and with much more impact!

Well I loved the suggestions you gave; adding a few of mine; the future track might:

1. Bring back Maaneet to Delhi; that's where Maaneet belong to! Show Dadima and the whole office staff welcoming them! They will throw a party and then Maan announces that Geet will be back in office; off course not as his secretary but as his boss. Geet startled! Maaneet and Office combo means only romance!

2. Nandini actually will marry Dev even after getting to know the truth. She will teach him a lesson; will be rude with him and I wish that she puts him behind bars for abusing his wife! And then fraud case against him. *Fingers Crossed*

3. Maaneet on a seconds honeymoon; with lots of Mahii Mahii moments! A proper honeymoon! A proper consummation sequence and eventually maaneet being officially each others!

4. Being back in Khurana mansion; and in the bedroom; cute husband wife moments like; sleeping together; talking while one being inside the bathroom and the other outside; or Maan pulls Geet when he asks for his towel! Geet choosing Maan's clothes daily for office; she is making breakfast for him!

5. What is fun in a couple's life other than kitchen romance! Both romancing and caught and teased by Dadi and Annie! We want the Nakool and Maaneet scenes back; way to amazing!

6. Geet getting ready for an occasion and maan doesn't turn up; their eventual patch up and then another date!

7. Maaneet's anniversary celebration; they recollect their story; make plans for future!

Well I will be back with a set of another very back!

I hope this didn't bore you!

Proud to be a Maaneetian!

Love
Mayuuu
Originally posted by dewdropred

spee nice & long post ... ๐Ÿ˜Šwell written ๐Ÿ‘

U want dev to work in a women's dharam shala ... ๐Ÿ˜†going by the reputation he has ,... he will be flirting with all of them from morning till evening ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
thank u so much hima darling...

lol abt dev arre yaar yeh toh meine socha hi nahi lol

on a serious note if he is really repenting then he shud make us all believe thru his actions and not just thru his words, he shud make us all believe that he is repenting and is a changed person thru his virtues right?...if u rem yest' precap how is talking ill about nandini's character and her dignity and respect in front of the guy who has come to see her, then how can v all believe that he is changed person now?...also honestly tell me one thing if dev is really a changed person with a good and pure heart and has true feelings for nandini, then wud he ever bad-mouth nandini and talk like this abt her to the guy who ahs come to see her?...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Stupendous spandana di! We are with u... It's what we maaneetians want... Thnx alot... N keep rocking!Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Span very well written...
Khushi thank u so much sweetheart...Let's us all MAANEETIANS save our GHSP and MAANEET!!!
Originally posted by dewdropred

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">spee nice & long post ... ๐Ÿ˜Šwell written ๐Ÿ‘

U want dev to work in a women's dharam shala ... ๐Ÿ˜†going by the reputation he has ,... he will be flirting with allofthem from morning till evening ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Yeah di u r right devil ka kya bharosa... He shud even get entry in dharamshala when each and every women ties a rakhi on his hand and call him a rapist bhaiya.. Lolz...
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi spandana awesome post dear and totally agree with you ...thanks for the post .

We love GHSP GURTi and Maaneet ...

Halla bol...
thank u so much mona darling...

I know yaar V MAANEETIANS will do anything and everything to save our GHSP and MAANEET...
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

i am with u 
thank u so much dear for all the support...v all shud stand united for our GHSP and MAANEET...
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

well written .proud to be maaneetian cannot imagine without day without maaneet .
thank u so much dear...

yes v r indeed very proud to be MAANEETIANS...

V cannot imagine our lives without our MAANEET...our MAANEET have become our lives now...
very well written buddy

even i couldn't digest the things that are going on in GHSP form the day DEV has entered into their lives again

GEET forgiving DEV
GEET going to orphanage along with DEV
GEET playing HOLI with DEV
GEET accepting DEV as her fake husband infront of BIJI's family
GEET doing AARTI to DEV on KC
GEET feeding laddo to DEV
and now GEET going to play cupid for DEV-NANDINI track

this is ridiculous

yar if this continues i wont be watching GHSP anymore i am fed up of convincing myself giving lame excuses

what's wrong with the CV's can't they build story without DEV, they love DEV more than MAANEET how stupid the thought sounds to be.

can't they send DEV to jail or if they want to forgive him send him to some other branch of KC and end his character then and there itself. Y are they torturing us in the name of parallel tracks ?????

DEV cheated NT and GEET had a crush on MEERA and now he is falling for NANDINI as if he is a teenager dreaming about his dream girl - i hate him to the core๐Ÿ˜ก

and now he is upto destroying NANDINI's dreams.

CV's u better remember the person playing DEV's role has changed but that doesn't mean we audience would forget what all the dirty things done by DEV we are not kind and big hearted like that of innocent GEET atleast if not all of us i am not so kind as that of GEET

DEV didn't become god just by giving a bottle of blood to MAAN. MAAN is his brother he has the responsibility to save his brother and he says he is repenting for his past deeds then it just becomes a compensation of his past deeds that he has done to GEET. DEV didn't do any kind of social service in rescuing his brother.

If CV's couldn't really plan a story without DEV ask them to read the FF's written by so many talented writers of IF can't they plan a story without involving DEV ???? They can bring VICKY, SAMEERA develop a parallel track for AADI & PINKY which we would love to watch otherwise show MAANEET as cupid between TEJI & PAMMI y do u want to pair NANDINI with DEV??...NO but they are not going to consider our feed back ... LOL!!! silly me y are they going to consider our feed back GHSP CV's are now on the mission of ruining the glory of their own image that the past CV's have created with so much of hard work.

I think i am going to quit watching GHSP within few weeks now a days i am controlling my frustration by watching past epi's of GHSP but it's not reducing my pain i am getting more and more annoyed because of  the present track, when i watch those golden epi's - where each and every emotion is clearly picturised ,well portrayed and beautifully presented. We even remember the dialogues as well from the epi's which are telecasted 1 year before. I used to watch the episode 5 times daily on TV. But now i don't even feel the need to watch the epi on regular timing also.

The charm,magic and eternity of the story is successfully ruined by the present CV's - hats off to  u guyz ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago