India-Forums

Absolutely unrealistic serial ! (Page 3)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by souroj

Its quite realistic. In other soaps the heroine's are so so so mahaan u can easily put a halo on their head. Soon they will earn sainthood.
Avni used to take all the crap of her MIL and SIL bcoz she thought Bhaskar was good but after she came to know abt Bhaskar's true color she started revolting.

Ya in shows like saathiya which is no.1 ...heroine is so dumb n so goody -goody it looks so unrealistic LOL...Avni atleast speaks up Clap

gopi bahu...LOL she so damn inocent i mean itna bhi inocent koi nahin hota yaar. more than a 1yr old kid...

akshara ...mahaaan ...all the time ...naitik mahaaan all the time ...
Bhaskar seems more real ...LOL

I hope real men in India are not thief's, dishonest  and corrupt . Bhasker is a gooda, he is not real, I have not seen anything good him at all.

So wat do u mean If someone is bad , he is not real LOLLOLLOL

Dishonest, abusive  men exist everywhre in the world ...n R not specific to India\...I hope I dont hav to remind you that again in future...LOL...search the Net for data on organisations tht do work on women's issues...many cases of violence aginst women happen in US & Europe

I dunno which part of the world you live ...But I met an Italian research scholar who was in deputation in my university in dept of women's studies ...u had long talks on thse kind of issues

the problem of women abuse is same everywhere in 3rd world countries n in US, europe too

n she told me she had helped her sister come out of an abusive  marriage with an alcoholic guy after 2 years ...she told me even in so called progressive countries ...a woman tries sometimes to change her hubby's attitude ..hoping for the best ...in some cases they walk out in a month ..in some cases the woman keeps hoping tht her man may b changing Cry...I have read on blogs stories of US women putting up with yrs of abuse by partnersOuch.

N abt education ...sorry walking out of a marriage does not need education ...it needs guts Confused

...I knw a sweeper maid in our locality who cant read but beat her husband n left him coz she was fed up of him ...LOL

N I know many educated , professional women who silently put up with abuse n even cheating ...mayb for them a secure status in the society as a wife of somebody ..rather than being alone with the tag of being single n-readily available
easier said than done Ouch
N sorry i dont like this "India"  thing ...Ouch...

dishonest, abusive, Bad persons exist everywhre in the world ...in every country ...Shocked

In reality there exist good persons, bad persons, some persons with a mix of bad & good ...
for me Its fun to watch a more real bad character (although i dis like them )in a show ...rather than a saintly person with a halo around his head ...

...if anyone dislikes the reality they r free to watch goody goody shows like Yeh RishtaWink

...anyways I hope Avni tries her best to bring abt a change in him ...in the original story Bhaskar changes after Divorce ...repents n starts loving her...Avni  Shocked...

I dont want tht  strange thing to happen  in the hindi versionROFL
someone falling in love with Ex-wifeROFLROFL

Arunima husband's can fall in love wid their ex- wifeWink and people can expect it tooBig smile

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
...hehe ...when i get married na ...I wud ask my hubby to fall in love with me after marriage ...

Divorce ke bad prem ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

waise it b fun too watch Rohit in romantic  mood...if after divorce he starts loving herLOLLOLLOL...remember the way he used to romance Ichcha in utran ...haye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by souroj

Its quite realistic. In other soaps the heroine's are so so so mahaan u can easily put a halo on their head. Soon they will earn sainthood.
Avni used to take all the crap of her MIL and SIL bcoz she thought Bhaskar was good but after she came to know abt Bhaskar's true color she started revolting.

Ya in shows like saathiya which is no.1 ...heroine is so dumb n so goody -goody it looks so unrealistic LOL...Avni atleast speaks up Clap

gopi bahu...LOL she so damn inocent i mean itna bhi inocent koi nahin hota yaar. more than a 1yr old kid...

akshara ...mahaaan ...all the time ...naitik mahaaan all the time ...
Bhaskar seems more real ...LOL

I hope real men in India are not thief's, dishonest  and corrupt . Bhasker is a gooda, he is not real, I have not seen anything good him at all.

So wat do u mean If someone is bad , he is not real LOLLOLLOL

Dishonest, abusive  men exist everywhre in the world ...n R not specific to India\...I hope I dont hav to remind you that again in future...LOL...search the Net for data on organisations tht do work on women's issues...many cases of violence aginst women happen in US & Europe

I dunno which part of the world you live ...But I met an Italian research scholar who was in deputation in my university in dept of women's studies ...u had long talks on thse kind of issues

the problem of women abuse is same everywhere in 3rd world countries n in US, europe too

n she told me she had helped her sister come out of an abusive  marriage with an alcoholic guy after 2 years ...she told me even in so called progressive countries ...a woman tries sometimes to change her hubby's attitude ..hoping for the best ...in some cases they walk out in a month ..in some cases the woman keeps hoping tht her man may b changing Cry...I have read on blogs stories of US women putting up with yrs of abuse by partnersOuch.

N abt education ...sorry walking out of a marriage does not need education ...it needs guts Confused

...I knw a sweeper maid in our locality who cant read but beat her husband n left him coz she was fed up of him ...LOL

N I know many educated , professional women who silently put up with abuse n even cheating ...mayb for them a secure status in the society as a wife of somebody ..rather than being alone with the tag of being single n-readily available
easier said than done Ouch
N sorry i dont like this "India"  thing ...Ouch...

dishonest, abusive, Bad persons exist everywhre in the world ...in every country ...Shocked

In reality there exist good persons, bad persons, some persons with a mix of bad & good ...
for me Its fun to watch a more real bad character (although i dis like them )in a show ...rather than a saintly person with a halo around his head ...

...if anyone dislikes the reality they r free to watch goody goody shows like Yeh RishtaWink

...anyways I hope Avni tries her best to bring abt a change in him ...in the original story Bhaskar changes after Divorce ...repents n starts loving her...Avni  Shocked...

I dont want tht  strange thing to happen  in the hindi versionROFL
someone falling in love with Ex-wifeROFLROFL

Abusive, corrupt selfish is not mainstream they do exist but I think they are not the norm, therefore not that real men (they are not your average men) in other words all men who are called real men are not abusive, selfish, corrupt and criminal mind as Basker is shown in the real..I hope I have made myself clear.

Also, nobody can change anybody, the person only changes if they want to change...

Edited by April2007 - 22 May 2011 at 4:26pm
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@april2007 :

For me its a story to watch ...I would love to watch if they show how avni's influence changes Bhaskar's attitude

You may think nobody can change anyone ...its ur viewpoint...

Well I have read in spiritual books related to hinduism abt positive influence & vibes gradually instilling a definite change in the mindset of a person ...even the holy Ramayan was written by som1 who was a dacoit ...

I hav seen ppl changing their attitudes bcoz of circumstances,life partners, kids, siblings, friends,

...Its my viewpoint Approve

Many of us watching the show R optimistic Smile

I think this discussion should stop here now Sleepy

I dont want to ruin my optimism ...For me its a Tv show to watch n enjoyTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369nb.neha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index