Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

Its quite realistic. In other soaps the heroine's are so so so mahaan u can easily put a halo on their head. Soon they will earn sainthood.
Avni used to take all the crap of her MIL and SIL bcoz she thought Bhaskar was good but after she came to know abt Bhaskar's true color she started revolting.

Ya in shows like saathiya which is no.1 ...heroine is so dumb n so goody -goody it looks so unrealistic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Avni atleast speaks up πŸ‘
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Ya in shows like saathiya which is no.1 ...heroine is so dumb n so goody -goody it looks so unrealistic πŸ˜†...Avni atleast speaks up πŸ‘

gopi bahu...πŸ˜† she so damn inocent i mean itna bhi inocent koi nahin hota yaar. more than a 1yr old kid...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

gopi bahu...πŸ˜† she so damn inocent i mean itna bhi inocent koi nahin hota yaar. more than a 1yr old kid...

akshara ...mahaaan ...all the time ...naitik mahaaan all the time ...
Bhaskar seems more real ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
April2007 thumbnail

@bold
agreed with you ...in my case ..I hav seen my mom unhappy with some decisions in day to day life taken by my father...its no use protesting πŸ˜‰...some time later ..My father himself admits it was a blunder ...n my mom has the last laughπŸ˜†

U cant b vocal n attacking all the time ...n u cant expect to walk out of a marriage so soon

What marriage..

The way Bhasker was manipulating Avni before marriage any sane person would have seen the light of the day and refused to go through the marriage ceremony. Bhasker's mom is extremely abusive almost on the verge of acting like a criminal gangster, I don't see any future in this marriage, it is better for Avni  to leave this behind than to have children and suffer all her life.

Most of the Indian women who are abused and live under male domination are not very educated and have no means of making ends meet. I don't want Avni to end up like Kaveri ( totally out of touch with reality, very interfering in Avni's life, she thinks she knows everything better than Avni about Bhasker, escapist and very manipulative, she has her children under her thumb, she does all this under the pretext of I want best for you, she plays victim hood card all the time,). 
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

akshara ...mahaaan ...all the time ...naitik mahaaan all the time ...
Bhaskar seems more real ...πŸ˜†

I hope real men in India are not thief's, dishonest  and corrupt . Bhasker is a gooda, he is not real, I have not seen anything good him at all.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

I hope real men in India are not thief's, dishonest  and corrupt . Bhasker is a gooda, he is not real, I have not seen anything good him at all.

So wat do u mean If someone is bad , he is not real πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dishonest, abusive  men exist everywhre in the world ...n R not specific to India\...I hope I dont hav to remind you that again in future...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...search the Net for data on organisations tht do work on women's issues...many cases of violence aginst women happen in US & Europe

I dunno which part of the world you live ...But I met an Italian research scholar who was in deputation in my university in dept of women's studies ...u had long talks on thse kind of issues

the problem of women abuse is same everywhere in 3rd world countries n in US, europe too

n she told me she had helped her sister come out of an abusive  marriage with an alcoholic guy after 2 years ...she told me even in so called progressive countries ...a woman tries sometimes to change her hubby's attitude ..hoping for the best ...in some cases they walk out in a month ..in some cases the woman keeps hoping tht her man may b changing 😭...I have read on blogs stories of US women putting up with yrs of abuse by partners.

N abt education ...sorry walking out of a marriage does not need education ...it needs guts πŸ˜•

...I knw a sweeper maid in our locality who cant read but beat her husband n left him coz she was fed up of him ...πŸ˜†

N I know many educated , professional women who silently put up with abuse n even cheating ...mayb for them a secure status in the society as a wife of somebody ..rather than being alone with the tag of being single n-readily available
easier said than done
N sorry i dont like this "India"  thing ......

dishonest, abusive, Bad persons exist everywhre in the world ...in every country ...😲

In reality there exist good persons, bad persons, some persons with a mix of bad & good ...
for me Its fun to watch a more real bad character (although i dis like them )in a show ...rather than a saintly person with a halo around his head ...

...if anyone dislikes the reality they r free to watch goody goody shows like Yeh RishtaπŸ˜‰

...anyways I hope Avni tries her best to bring abt a change in him ...in the original story Bhaskar changes after Divorce ...repents n starts loving her...Avni  😲😲😲😲...

I dont want tht  strange thing to happen  in the hindi version🀣
someone falling in love with Ex-wife🀣🀣

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dishonest, abusive  men exist everywhre in the world ...n R not specific to India\...I hope I dont hav to remind you that again in future...πŸ˜†...search the Net for data on organisations tht do work on women's issues...many cases of violence aginst women happen in US & Europe

I dunno which part of the world you live ...But I met an Italian research scholar who was in deputation in my university in dept of women's studies ...u had long talks on thse kind of issues

the problem of women abuse is same everywhere in 3rd world countries n in US, europe too

n she told me she had helped her sister come out of an abusive  marriage with an alcoholic guy after 2 years ...she told me even in so called progressive countries ...a woman tries sometimes to change her hubby's attitude ..hoping for the best ...in some cases they walk out in a month ..in some cases the woman keeps hoping tht her man may b changing 😭...I have read on blogs stories of US women putting up with yrs of abuse by partners.

N abt education ...sorry walking out of a marriage does not need education ...it needs guts πŸ˜•

...I knw a sweeper maid in our locality who cant read but beat her husband n left him coz she was fed up of him ...πŸ˜†

N I know many educated , professional women who silently put up with abuse n even cheating ...mayb for them a secure status in the society as a wife of somebody ..rather than being alone with the tag of being single n-readily available
easier said than done

dishonest, abusive, Bad persons exist everywhre in the world ...in every country ...😲

In reality there exist good persons, bad persons, some persons with a mix of bad & good ...
for me Its fun to watch a more real bad character (although i dis like them )in a show ...rather than a saintly person with a halo around his head ...

...if anyone dislikes the reality they r free to watch goody goody shows like Yeh RishtaπŸ˜‰

...anyways I hope Avni tries her best to bring abt a change in him ...in the original story Bhaskar changes after Divorce ...repents n starts loving her...Avni  😲...

Arunima husband's can fall in love wid their ex- wifeπŸ˜‰ and people can expect it tooπŸ˜ƒ
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
...hehe ...when i get married na ...I wud ask my hubby to fall in love with me after marriage ...

Divorce ke bad prem ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise it b fun too watch Rohit in romantic  mood...if after divorce he starts loving herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...remember the way he used to romance Ichcha in utran ...haye 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

April2007 thumbnail

Dishonest, abusive  men exist everywhre in the world ...n R not specific to India\...I hope I dont hav to remind you that again in future...πŸ˜†...search the Net for data on organisations tht do work on women's issues...many cases of violence aginst women happen in US & Europe

easier said than done

...anyways I hope Avni tries her best to bring abt a change in him ...in the original story Bhaskar changes after Divorce ...repents n starts loving her...Avni  😲...

Abusive, corrupt selfish is not mainstream they do exist but I think they are not the norm, therefore not that real men (they are not your average men) in other words all men who are called real men are not abusive, selfish, corrupt and criminal mind as Basker is shown in the real..I hope I have made myself clear.

Also, nobody can change anybody, the person only changes if they want to change...
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
@april2007 :

For me its a story to watch ...I would love to watch if they show how avni's influence changes Bhaskar's attitude

You may think nobody can change anyone ...its ur viewpoint...

Well I have read in spiritual books related to hinduism abt positive influence & vibes gradually instilling a definite change in the mindset of a person ...even the holy Ramayan was written by som1 who was a dacoit ...

I hav seen ppl changing their attitudes bcoz of circumstances,life partners, kids, siblings, friends,

...Its my viewpoint

Many of us watching the show R optimistic 😊

I think this discussion should stop here now πŸ₯±

I dont want to ruin my optimism ...For me its a Tv show to watch n enjoyπŸ˜›