Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Absolutely unrealistic serial !

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How can a serial which was based on the bold decision of the lead character to be different and support her family after marriage turn into this what is now presented?

Avani now says her lying ,deceiving husband is her pati pashmevaar !!! 

Absolute farce IF your going to give us a woman whose different to the norm then let her remain so without turning her into someone so desperate to be accepted by her in laws and husband .Ok she's moved out of the marital bedroom nevertheless she hardly made a huge fuss in relation to the persona her  role first appeared to be.

She was supposed to be a strong minded determined girl who had rules which she adhered to and lived by.Total disappointment to see her being taken for a ride and allowing as such time and time again

I totally dont get what they are trying to achieve with this serial or where is leading the viewers too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i gues u didnt watch the mahaepi or missed out on watching recent episodes. avni has started speaking for herself. she is waiting for her mother to recover before she tells her everything n is also determined to change bhaskar as well fight against all torture she is subjected to. 
MARHABAA thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

i gues u didnt watch the mahaepi or missed out on watching recent episodes. avni has started speaking for herself. she is waiting for her mother to recover before she tells her everything n is also determined to change bhaskar as well fight against all torture she is subjected to. 

Have watched it ..but the pati premeshvaar dialogues occurred after that ...ok lets see what they have her doing and whether she really stands up for herself.
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

Have watched it ..but the pati premeshvaar dialogues occurred after that ...ok lets see what they have her doing and whether she really stands up for herself.

yes i know those dialogues came up. but its  a show. we have seen avni suffer n now if staying at the same place she is trying to reform her hubby then it would be lovely to watch it.
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

yes i know those dialogues came up. but its  a show. we have seen avni suffer n now if staying at the same place she is trying to reform her hubby then it would be lovely to watch it.

Lets hope she can change him from his ghunda giri ways
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its quite realistic. In other soaps the heroine's are so so so mahaan u can easily put a halo on their head. Soon they will earn sainthood.
Avni used to take all the crap of her MIL and SIL bcoz she thought Bhaskar was good but after she came to know abt Bhaskar's true color she started revolting.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Its quite realistic. In other soaps the heroine's are so so so mahaan u can easily put a halo on their head. Soon they will earn sainthood.
Avni used to take all the crap of her MIL and SIL bcoz she thought Bhaskar was good but after she came to know abt Bhaskar's true color she started revolting.

I agree with  you Bhasker was the  reason she was takin the crap of the in laws now she can fight the war and win her way she also has baba on her side  
fannn thumbnail
Talking from general observation of the world, in  reality, women face so many marital problems from inlaws or husband's side.  You can't be vocal and revolting all the time. It takes time and patience to deal with inlaws and delicate issues in marriage, when husband himself is so cruel and corrupt.   It takes courage too.

This serial is a remake of some other serial, let us see what happens. Avni has so many challenges.

nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: fannn

Talking from general observation of the world, in  reality, women face so many marital problems from inlaws or husband's side.  You can't be vocal and revolting all the time. It takes time and patience to deal with inlaws and delicate issues in marriage, when husband himself is so cruel and corrupt.   It takes courage too.

This serial is a remake of some other serial, let us see what happens. Avni has so many challenges.

very well said. till now women face adversities after marriage. and u cant be revolting on the very first day itself. avni has started speaking , lets see how it shapes up now.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fannn

@bold
agreed with you ...in my case ..I hav seen my mom unhappy with some decisions in day to day life taken by my father...its no use protesting πŸ˜‰...some time later ..My father himself admits it was a blunder ...n my mom has the last laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U cant b vocal n attacking all the time ...n u cant expect to walk out of a marriage so soon