Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvey

HunyV: AiyyyoooRamaaa, yesss i sed it...!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣😳

Pizza: HOOTTT HOOOTTT HOOOTTT PHINGOLISSS MUST NOW SHOWINGGG NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pity them who still tinkk tinkk tinkkk dey havv not done it yettt...!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
and my wild imaginations sed, OOOPPSS THEY DID IT AGAIN...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣☺️

Of carse they did it, and they are dying to do more...Someone said once you tasted, you want moreπŸ˜‰...I think their souls not satisfied yet, thora aaram dey nahin tha na πŸ˜‰...Need bed of roses, to fill their hunger πŸ€£πŸ€£...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

I did mumz...  πŸ€— 

where are the other two?

Nihu has gone to sleep, and don't know about Mac & Cheese, meri cheesy cheez πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Nihu has gone to sleep, and don't know about Mac & Cheese, meri cheesy cheez πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Muniza

I think tubz is probably still drowning in gum from what she just watched! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
EBasso thumbnail
yahaan waise sab ki bina bye bol kar jaane ki aadat bahot puraani hai
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Ok Beti me going to take my precious nap, will talk in an hour...

Love you πŸ€—...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Ok Beti me going to take my precious nap, will talk in an hour...

Love you πŸ€—...

Muniza

Okay mumma... acha hai.. tab tak radio on karti hoon...

let's see if tubz comes back or not.. or else... while i finish my report... I will listen to my own radio station πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by muniza75

Hasini nice post, i love your concern for show, for MaanEet, and i have same as well, but tell you honestly Dev topic can't be digestable, it's hurt the most...I am ignoring him, cause i know Geet wanna forget her past and wanna live with Maan, but tell you honestly how much i tries to ignore the fact, but i can't accept to see Geet & Dev any normal scenes...Still i feel yucky to see him around her, don't know why...I still feel chill in my body when i see them together...Anyways it's not forgetable, but yes i don't wanna say anything to CV's, PH, and CH, they already know what we wants, and i don't believe to cry and crib every day...It's not in my personality at all...I love this show for MaanEet and i will be always here for them...I also don't want this show to ever finish...I don't wanna lose my MaanEet/GurTi charm, cause i know once this show over GurTi will not gonna be share same screen, i hope i will be wrong...

I seriously not the person who love to bash anyone, i can say anything in anger at the moment, but can't keep same anger for long, and bash people...

Our CV's gave so much love and respect to us in past, and i can live with that only...Past will not gonna change, so i don't wanna waste my time...I have ton of  better things to do in life or better i help some real people in life rather than cry and crib for the show...

Muniza

Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doen't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i fell violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and DESTROY it an INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Munni...above is my reply to your post in Hasini's thread...
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Munni...above is my reply to your post in Hasini's thread...

Nicely said Mums and Great Granniezzz...

Somethingz gotta change ... I don't want the show to end, for sure! But they need to do something to bring the justice back. It doesn't have to be with Dev going to jail. It can be with Dev's suffering because of his past... but if they just show everything as hunky dory - I don't know how it can be digested in the long term!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Nicely said Mums and Great Granniezzz...

Somethingz gotta change ... I don't want the show to end, for sure! But they need to do something to bring the justice back. It doesn't have to be with Dev going to jail. It can be with Dev's suffering because of his past... but if they just show everything as hunky dory - I don't know how it can be digested in the long term!

Exactly Dhanno...that is my point to...so he is repenting...that should not be a 1 week process...repentance is life long...sometimes...and for a SIN as big as the one Dev committed, it surly cannot be eradicated to quickly.

To boot this...they will now have MAANEET play matchmaker to Dev and Nandini...where is the logic or the character consistency in this??