Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
HEHE πŸ˜› No need to thank me!!! itna toh hum kar hi sakte hai
hai na mumma πŸ˜‰

by the way did you see the video I posted for you dedicating to your new name HotTub?
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Merchantelife :<<  Thankkkiuuu ji...!!!! waaad shall i call you ji...????????????πŸ€—πŸ˜³
Desichiqneez thumbnail

Where is HunyV gone...???????????? She sed we re going to havvv funnn today no...!!!!!??????????πŸ˜’

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvey

OKayhh...ehemm...hemmm...!!!! here is my take on today episode...!!!!

OMGGG...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-2 episodes is okayh to make it as fillerss no...????????? Even MANEET REPETITVE NOK JHOK, ROMANCE LIKE BROKEN TAPE RECORDER IS ELSO ACCEPTABLE...!!!!!!

I THOUGHT ONCE MANEET IS MARRIED, THEIR PHINGOLISS WILL GET EVENNN MOREEE HOTTT HOTTT HOTTT INTENSE, PASSIONATE AND MORE GROWN UPS NO...!!!!!!!!!!???????????

but this is tooo much tomorrow is end of d week and no ney single episode which only ft. Maneeet...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT AT ALL UPSET WID D MINIMUM SCENESS OF MANEET PHINGOLISSS...!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WAAAT I DAMN CARE IS D PLOT LINEEE ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROM D ARTICLE , DIS WEEK V WOULD GET TO C SUM PROGRESSION BETWEEN TEJMI NO...????????????????? TOH PHIR, VY SUDDENLY V C DEV-NANDU IN D PICTURE ...??????????

C, SS IS MY FAVV ACTOR SINCE WOH REHNE DAYS...!!! SO I WOULD NOT MIND IF CVS WANT TO KEEP HIM, BUT ATLEAST MAKE HIS STORYLINE SUMTIN INTERSTING TO WATCH NO...????????????????

AND WAAAT ABOUT DADIMA'S MAGICAL KANGAN ...????????????? 
HAIIIBABAJIII...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEWAY, SOWWWIEEE IF MY POST IS  PRECEIVED AS OFFENSIVE...!!!! 🀣

Aiyyooo itne question Mac & Cheese...I am not disagree with you at all...This week episode mostly filler, feel bad, that it should be rocking, but untill now it just the filler...I havent watched episode yet, and nothing much excited to watch, but still ek baar toh daikh hi sakti hoon, waise bhi main ne kaunsa trp badhani hai...I will watch on youtube only...

Anyways you have asked question and give answer by yourself, so nothing much to add, i am hoping best for tomorrow only, rest on our Channel, Production and CV's God's lolz...

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tum ne pukaara aur hum chaley aaye ... kapde dhone gayi thi ... actually sone gayi thi... fir ... yaad aaya kapde dhone hai .. aur fir... dekha toh... tum log yahan... welcome home sweetie πŸ€—

Where is HunyV gone...???????????? She sed we re going to havvv funnn today no...!!!!!??????????πŸ˜’

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDYbmq-kQAA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
EBasso thumbnail

OKayhh...ehemm...hemmm...!!!! here is my take on today episode...!!!!

OMGGG...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-2 episodes is okayh to make it as fillerss no...????????? Even MANEET REPETITVE NOK JHOK, ROMANCE LIKE BROKEN TAPE RECORDER IS ELSO ACCEPTABLE...!!!!!!

LOL you think that too? Maneet nokjhok has indeed become very repetitive! We need some innovation and creativity in those scenes!!! I mean I can understand may be the filler episodes were because DD/GC got health issues this week? But whatever parts they are shown, should have some freshness I totally agree with that part!!!

I THOUGHT ONCE MANEET IS MARRIED, THEIR PHINGOLISS WILL GET EVENNN MOREEE HOTTT HOTTT HOTTT INTENSE, PASSIONATE AND MORE GROWN UPS NO...!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Hey you are connected to the team na? You tell them please!!! This needs to get raised up a notch. Mr. India promised us that this will happen, but nothing has changed in Maneet chemistry and type of scenes since last week. And yes dear maturity is going down instead of uppp!!! It's trouble time when you know that even people who used to hang on to the show just for maneet romance are now getting bored! It's not too late though. Something can surely be done about it. Geet has become a roller coaster ride. One week is awesome and another one is really bad! The consistency needs to come back.. and it can.. with very little effort. It just needs to be made... Three things need to happen:

1. whatever the team's restrictions are with the channel, need to be resolved! (This may be a tough one)
  2. The CVs need to start thinking out side of the box like Swati days.
  3. Logic needs to come back in terms of Geet/Dev/nandini track.

Bas - itne se filhaal kaafi improvement ho sakti hai.

but this is tooo much tomorrow is end of d week and no ney single episode which only ft. Maneeet...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT AT ALL UPSET WID D MINIMUM SCENESS OF MANEET PHINGOLISSS...!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WAAAT I DAMN CARE IS D PLOT LINEEE ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROM D ARTICLE , DIS WEEK V WOULD GET TO C SUM PROGRESSION BETWEEN TEJMI NO...????????????????? TOH PHIR, VY SUDDENLY V C DEV-NANDU IN D PICTURE ...??????????

Oh I don't know dear! Another Channel decision may be? I am more looking forward to Temmi track and Dev redemption. Just some sense of brain in Dev that stops him from being foolish like he was today. I hope they add that in the track! It would be so dreamy to see him stop himself saying he is undeserving of what he craves! But right now it's not happening 😑

And Temmi are totally sidelined - I want to see them flourish sooo badly!!!

C, SS IS MY FAVV ACTOR SINCE WOH REHNE DAYS...!!! SO I WOULD NOT MIND IF CVS WANT TO KEEP HIM, BUT ATLEAST MAKE HIS STORYLINE SUMTIN INTERSTING TO WATCH NO...????????????????

Exactly - see above. I have never seen SS act however, I think this man is sooo expressive I have fallen in love with his acting skills. Especially after AA this is a great breath of fresh air to see soo many wonderful actors... but story needs to be done justice to for sure. We as fans can continue watching it with our shut off brains but for how long!!! There is so much brilliance still left in the show. I see it every day. Some tweaks can bring it back. All we loyal fans ask for is just a little... see last week when we saw the Maneet scene of geet changing... the whole base went πŸ€ͺ what i am saying is- it doesn't take too much to please the fans... they just need to know the right buttons to push!!!

AND WAAAT ABOUT DADIMA'S MAGICAL KANGAN ...????????????? 
HAIIIBABAJIII...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhul jaao... Naye CVs ko yaad nahi tha... woh bhool gaye aur tum bhi bhool jao 🀣

NEWAY, SOWWWIEEE IF MY POST IS  PRECEIVED AS OFFENSIVE...!!!! πŸ€“πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£

You crazy? My pheelings exactly! But - I still have so much hope that all this can be fixed!

By the way - do you know if they have girls in the team? I think a female touch is seriously missing in the show.

Desichiqneez thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Aiyyooo itne question Mac & Cheese...I am not disagree with you at all...This week episode mostly filler, feel bad, that it should be rocking, but untill now it just the filler...I havent watched episode yet, and nothing much excited to watch, but still ek baar toh daikh hi sakti hoon, waise bhi main ne kaunsa trp badhani hai...I will watch on youtube only...

Anyways you have asked question and give answer by yourself, so nothing much to add, i am hoping best for tomorrow only, rest on our Channel, Production and CV's God's lolz...

Muniza

OMGGGSSS...!!!!GOOD ONE PIZZAAA...!!!!!! ROFLROFLBUT do not always do that no...!!!!! i cannot c this show put under scanner...!!!!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜’
Desichiqneez thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

ok just saw Vinu's thread if Luvey's coming here...

A BIG WELCOME to her. Mera intro kar diyo, girlie

And a song for my family b4 I go...one of my fav...n the kiss aint for me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcNzHOBmk8[/YOUTUBE]

And another one for the sexy lyrics!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YefGYnyjT0[/YOUTUBE]

Hard to find a way to get through
It's a tragedy
Pulling at me like the stars do
You're like gravity
Even if the wind blows
It makes it hard to believe

How ya gonna love
How ya gonna feel
How you gonna live your life like the dream you have is real
And If you lost your way
I will keep you safe
We'll open up all the world inside
I see it come alive tonight
I will keep you safe

Doesn't even matter to you
To see what I can see
I'm crawling on the floor to reach you
I'm a wreck you see
When you're far from home now
Makes it hard to believe

So how ya gonna love
How ya gonna feel
If you've lost your way
I will keep you safe
Well open up all your world inside
Til you come alive tonight
I will keep you safe

We all fall down
We all feel down
Cus rainy days and summer highs
The more we pray the more we feel alive

How ya gonna love
How ya gonna feel
How ya gonna love
How ya gonna feel

If you've lost your way
I will keep you safe
Well open up all your world inside
So you come alive tonight
I will keep you safe

Well I will keep you safe
I will keep you safe

Where re you ...????? did you get my hellooo shelllo and thankkiuuu post fot you ji...??????????????😳😳
EBasso thumbnail
Hot Tubey - She left and went to sleep... I will tell her to check your messages tomorrow darling!! By the way She is Amruta!! We call her Amru pyar se... you can give her any special name you want...

By the way yes that was funny Mr. India calling you special specimen!!!

I was ROFLing -> 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣