3Idiotz -My first class do reserve for mast padayi - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mechantefille

well thanks goodness, was about to drag u girls back frm Vinu's home lol

who r the WE?
i only see u

updated my post btw.

it was supposed to be me, mumz, lavz and nihu-

Mumma hasn't reached home yet... nihu may have potentially gone to sleep, lavu is MIA πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
jaldi AAo i might sleep early today.
Hellooo

I am home...
Whats going on here?

Muniza
mumma is home... yei... amru u gonna leave eallyyy?

kaahe?

arre missing out on beauty sleep - i look like i was punched in the eye...LOLZ

arre missing out on beauty sleep - i look like i was punched in the eye...LOLZ

LOL - btw great take... i was refraining from reading takes until i watched the epi but since u are leaving i read urs...

really nice lines you wrote on FB - I am on the same boat as you dear!

Dev-maan relationship, Dev-geet chemistry - well I'll talk about it after i watch the epi... but there were too many things in ur take that I totally LOVED!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Originally posted by dtri

LOL - btw great take... i was refraining from reading takes until i watched the epi but since u are leaving i read urs...

really nice lines you wrote on FB - I am on the same boat as you dear!

Dev-maan relationship, Dev-geet chemistry - well I'll talk about it after i watch the epi... but there were too many things in ur take that I totally LOVED!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Aww Amru going warm fuzzy☺️...u kno Dhwanz, at imes I feel like ur my mind-twin ...our takes/tastes are way too similar. Freaky huh?
Amru loved your take .. you put a new spin on it that I didn't think of ..

but one thing I had thought of today as well was:

MaanDev interaction... the precap has me also wondering how these two brothers interacted before Geet came into their lives .. their must've been some sort of connection and then when of course Dev couldn't prove to do much on his own .. and had gotten married to Naintara .. he started to fall into her words and be her accomplice in getting out of trouble the wrong way... but before all that happened I wonder if Maan and Dev were like this .. Dev going to his Bro for help the way he is now .. I've always wanted to see brotherly interaction .. of course no one is liking it at this point considering the sitiuation but at least the members of the Khurana family should have some light shed on them as well as interaction .. as we are yet to see their entire history ...

The only problem I have with Dev today is that yet again he falls for a girl .. but instead of actually talking it out with her (which of course he can't do considering she thinks he's MSK) .. he fakingly ruins her image in front of the prospective groom ... which sheds another light on character consistency from his past .. he's never taken the straight way out ... he's always gotten himself into trouble like this .. he does not know how to make decisions properly ...

I guess he will be able to proceed with Nandini only when MSK is revealed in front of the family .. he'll have easier access that way .. and yes I want to see Dev having a hard time earning Nandini and her trust, etc .. poetic justice could be served that way for sure !

Z

Munni jaan πŸ€—

AmruuuπŸ€—...

Muniza