Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz -My first class do reserve for mast padayi - Page 5

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dtri

Boyfriend, Daadi -

I havent seen the episode yet. Will comment after I watch it...

Vrush -

Did you leave already?

there is nothing useful to watch potia...😳

everything is over today itself🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Ok you know I just found a post someone made from an episode in JULY ... and even then people were cribbing and someone even said the "show might go downhill" .. and I just realized ... there has never been a time where people have not had complaints ... I know that might have been one in a million who thought negatively about a situation back then but still ...

Although the problem right now is gargantuan compared to what was happening in July .. 🤔

Z

put this on vinu's thread...on the forum infact.

even when DMG was on ppl bashed it forever...Ridz was 'butchered'..the most...but it ran for 3 yrs didn't it.??
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - good decision...I havent watched the episode, so no idea...
Ya ya visit sometime for us...atleast we do masti like we do with vrushu...

@ Beti - Yes he is teaching me punjabi lolz..

Muniza
mechantefille thumbnail
Hey Dhwanz, Zzz, Nihu, Muni, Rushtrip, Nags, Shivi, and Preeto. 

gonna go edit my blank take...n post it here for those who are too lazy to go to page one. LOL

muni - mamey added u

cho chweet..gr8 we'll get updates frm  u then. yippee
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amru .. if I post it on MF I might just get jootis and people will say it "wasn't the same" or that's "only one post" and what not .. so I just wanted to bring it out in the open .. cuz I was like WOAH April - November was it's best period ..

you know what saddens me the most .. that we didn't even go a full year before the show had such drastic changes .. and that was when Swati left in the KBM episode .. she was the magic .. and then new CVs and then PH/Channel fights and channel interruptions that made our show what it is now... *sigh*

I'm just being patient till Maaneet pack up and go back to Delhi to see what they have in store for us!

I mean Star Panel must be getting bombarded with stuff everyday now that Admin said to do it .. I HOPE againt hope they open their eyes now .. and realize this channel intervening at every point is really not working ...

Btw I've also always wondered how much a new set of creatives know about the show and its characters .. cuz it would explain a lot about some things they're making Maaneet do right now .. 🤔

mechantefille thumbnail
my updated take frm page 1

Mr I Love All Girls is in love again...that soon - wow even Maneet weren't that quick.

I was thinking about the transition of characters and time and again GHSP has shown that.

Ok I maarod some vaadde lines on FB(twice) so thought I'd spread them  here too.

'I loved Dev-Geet's interaction - it goes to show how true Geet has been in her forgiveness. If u say yes, say it with all your heart and if it's a no say it without fear. Geet has moved on in her life...her past is OVER! thank you CVs...now if anyone should live in that past - it is Dev and only DEV - he's the only one who's job it is to repent and make up for past misdeeds.

I hope he get Nandini - it's clear he'll have to work for it - and he should winning her trust shouldn't be easy. But if won - it'll be a trust earned in truth! Just repeating what i said earlier!'

Samir is getting better by the day and Geet's chemistry was good with him - or is it with Samir?

I died laughing in the veggie scene par the whol lachchi n pammi missing the throw was a little too much. 
Still...being caught eating pyaaz...and then being given muli n gajar?? Maan ko de rahe thay ya Gurmeet ko? Jao beta, ubaal ke khaao. ðŸ¤£

Mamey aaj mujhe pheeke lage? Pata nahi kyun...the clip of Teji n Lucky getting awkward together was quite nice...
What i liked is that Geet tries to fix what Dev spoiled, n Maan will jump in to fix things.

The precap scene had me all choked up. I know the screen time is takn up by Maneet n mamey n lcuky, n at times Dev-nanidini too where Dev is shown less n Nandini talks more. 

But even thought we were expected to understand how Dev fels. Ok we the INdian audience bred on the saas bahu sagas, have it in us to distrust a bad guy if he says's he's changed. But, in a Nissar show, I've always seen that 
once a bad guy repents...he changes for good...eg: rahul, Abhi, Anjie, etc. 

Naintara is probably the only surviving baddie, but then again she never repented, did she?

So when I saw Dev crying n Maan getting worried for him, it made me wonder...We don't really know exactly what Maan and Dev were like as kids...we only know D goofed up loads n Maan fixed it. But do we know if Dev had an active conscience or not.

Ok if we keep that aside,  does he have an active conscience now??

Being a person with an active guilt, I know how badly I feel bad, when I realize my mistake. What dev did was huge...and i think the biggest punishment to any sin is realizing the depth of your crime and then working to fix it. 

Had dev been torturing himself and punishing himself all along? He's put himself out there to make life easier for his bro n bhabhi- the people he hurt the most. To do anything to make it up to them. He's divorced NT - he's not living for himself, but now he wants to do that. 

My question is - how much has he suffered that he wants to live now?

As for Nandini - winning her is gonna be tough! She's agreed to hav Naman...Dev is in for getting his most prized possesion -the hard way. And thats how it should be - in the name of poetic justice.

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
knock knock girls... we re back home 😆
mechantefille thumbnail
Idiotz where are u tussi - get back here.
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wezz aarrzzz baackkkzzz 🤗🥳
mechantefille thumbnail
well thanks goodness, was about to drag u girls back frm Vinu's home lol

who r the WE?
i only see u

updated my post btw.