SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
@sameer...yeah take ur time...bt do read...cos we have had...Sheema di..Sheemu..Rubal...Ekta...Feefs...Febs...nets..and now tabs and Laxmi di...in Shattys till now...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sameer...yeah take ur time...bt do read...cos we have had...Sheema di..Sheemu..Rubal...Ekta...Feefs...Febs...nets..and now tabs and Laxmi di...in Shattys till now...

so when vl shatty come to meet me...i am waiting for shah here...oh god i really miss her..🤣
Originally posted by Sam_much

so when vl shatty come to meet me...i am waiting for shah here...oh god i really miss her..🤣

Now Shattys are going to HongKong...and from there to India...tour in India is not planned yet...so i have to see when Banglore...😆

Now Shattys are going to HongKong...and from there to India...tour in India is not planned yet...so i have to see when Banglore...😆

shattys are not required only shah is enough...make it fast i dont want to meet a bhuddi shah..😆

shattys are not required only shah is enough...make it fast i dont want to meet a bhuddi shah..😆

u have to wait Sameer...Shah wont come to u that easily...😆 And u dont know...whether Shah likes u or not...its only u are liking Shah...😆😆

u have to wait Sameer...Shah wont come to u that easily...😆 And u dont know...whether Shah likes u or not...its only u are liking Shah...😆😆

shah likes me bcoz she wished me on my birthday...she called me eventhough it was a international call...😆...and also said MY BOY to me...😆

shah likes me bcoz she wished me on my birthday...she called me eventhough it was a international call...😆...and also said MY BOY to me...😆

Did she..???😆 In that case...be careful..as Shetty can become angry young man anytime...😆

Did she..???😆 In that case...be careful..as Shetty can become angry young man anytime...😆

i can handle shetty...only if he is not sunil shetty...😆

i can handle shetty...only if he is not sunil shetty...😆

how abt Shilpa Shetty...or may be Shamita Shetty...😆

how abt Shilpa Shetty...or may be Shamita Shetty...😆

if its shilpa or shamitha...i will leave shah for them...😆...