SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG SHWEETUUU I LOVED THIS!!!!! 🀣 🀣  

everything from the beginning till their union is superb!!! 🀣  

GSD, least name used...can't read the file because it's too long...RUBBER RAIN!!!...his pathetic driving...mangoes being thrown...eating pizzaaa!!!!...character dheela...fainting πŸ˜‰... πŸ€£ 🀣  you captured bholu so well!! 🀣 🀣 🀣  GREAT JOB!!! 

AND YAYYY shattys coming to texas!!!!!!!!!!!  i wonder how you will shape my character!!! I"M TOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣  

THANK YOU!!!  πŸ˜³
Sorry Shwetha I didn't get time to read it during the day , so it is my bed time story book!! But one thing for sure please please start writing Daily Soaps!! As you have put illogical things so logically that I forgot that I am reading an illogical story with logically possible characters!!! And GSD was superb, I can picture him in my mind , yup it was real and our very own RAJA RUBAL the RUBBER MAN !!! Very very good, Shwetha honestly apply for assistant writer for Kekta mai!! You never know.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Feefi

OMG SHWEETUUU I LOVED THIS!!!!! 🀣 🀣  

everything from the beginning till their union is superb!!! 🀣  

GSD, least name used...can't read the file because it's too long...RUBBER RAIN!!!...his pathetic driving...mangoes being thrown...eating pizzaaa!!!!...character dheela...fainting πŸ˜‰... πŸ€£ 🀣  you captured bholu so well!! 🀣 🀣 🀣  GREAT JOB!!! 

AND YAYYY shattys coming to texas!!!!!!!!!!!  i wonder how you will shape my character!!! I"M TOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣  

THANK YOU!!!  πŸ˜³

thanks feefs...yes time for u to get excited...πŸ˜† Let me see how i can write u...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by venture

Sorry Shwetha I didn't get time to read it during the day , so it is my bed time story book!! But one thing for sure please please start writing Daily Soaps!! As you have put illogical things so logically that I forgot that I am reading an illogical story with logically possible characters!!! And GSD was superb, I can picture him in my mind , yup it was real and our very own RAJA RUBAL the RUBBER MAN !!! Very very good, Shwetha honestly apply for assistant writer for Kekta mai!! You never know.

thanks a lot Sheema di...😊
Assistant to Kekta!!!Na na...
iam just writing this for fun...yes..will try to see if i can take it further...but dont know how far...
thank u again..😊
Originally posted by Shwets1502

ok..ekta and feefs for the next...
they both think they aer very similar...and iam going to break their heart...πŸ˜†

How did you know that we think we are similar?!?! We just had this conversation today. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And OMG!!! 🀣🀣🀣 I can't stop laughing at the latest chapter. It was superb! Awesome! Fantabulous! And totally mindblowing. πŸ‘ You really outdone yourself this time...I can say that this probably by far the best chapter you wrote. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Great job. I loved it completely.

And wow, BBC King...kya hero banaya isko 😍🀣🀣

Again, splendid job. Eagerly waiting for next chapter. πŸ˜ƒ You're making me addicted to this. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Shwets ths is hilarious...my tummy is aching reading ths...Rubalwa the hero imagimg ths is making me ROFLing🀣🀣U have included all the bad quatilities of Rubal🀣...eating pizza,can't read long post,his love for mangoes🀣...n spclly rubber man's SHONU baby🀣🀣shwets start FF for rubal n shonu also it will be damn funny to read n for u to writeπŸ˜‰...ok so finally rubal has done sumthing gud by reuniting shatty's.🀣

Shah is enjoying her icecream as Vijay has found it to be a nice way to shut her up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Same way i shut my nephew's mouth by giving him icecream or choclate when he bothers meπŸ˜†

Superb shwets now i'm eagerly waiting to read feefi's partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW the part i love the most in ur FF is:-
GSD: Where is Shonu????😲☺️
Shetty: Shonu nahi...shown...bt who is shonu...??πŸ˜•
GSD: No one...πŸ˜”*puts his hand in the pocket and takes out a rubber*🀣

BG: Yaad aa raha..tera pyaar..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

and GSD is having a rain of rubbers...and then he is flying on the rubber..🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@ekta...yesterday in the BBC..feefs was telling she thinks u and she are very similar...i keep note of every conversation...πŸ˜‰ thanks a lot for the comments...😊

@aneesha...thanks a lot dear...Rubal is the hero of the forum yar...πŸ˜† i have tried including everything...and glad u liked it...😊

BUT WHERE IS THE HERO???!!!πŸ˜†
Kya Yaar Shweta Tumha Main Vancouver ko add Karna ke liya kaha tha Mujhe Nahi😑 πŸ˜†

But anyways If U added me I m Happy πŸ˜†

Main Itna Bhi Pizza Nahi Kahta waisa aur Itna Bura Driver bhi Nahi Hun Jitna tumhne mujhe show Kiya hai😭 πŸ˜†

I love Mango...My Fruit πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Kya Yaar Shweta Tumha Main Vancouver ko add Karna ke liya kaha tha Mujhe Nahi😑 πŸ˜†

But anyways If U added me I m Happy πŸ˜†

Main Itna Bhi Pizza Nahi Kahta waisa aur Itna Bura Driver bhi Nahi Hun Jitna tumhne mujhe show Kiya hai😭 πŸ˜†

I love Mango...My Fruit πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

however bad driver u are...u saved Shah na...🀣
u are the hero of Shattys yar...πŸ˜† u shud be proud of urself...πŸ˜†

Shetty: *seeing some sign and points* Whats shown there??πŸ˜•
GSD: Where is Shonu????😲☺️
Shetty: Shonu nahi...shown...bt who is shonu...??πŸ˜•
GSD: No one...πŸ˜”*puts his hand in the pocket and takes out a rubber*🀣

Shwets kamaal dhaamal double dhamaal girl...Shonu is there thats all, your Shatty's thread will be a ATBB now that is if Rubs gives her freedom. Way to go girl U just simply amazingly outstandingly sneakingly mindbogglingly earth-shatteringly rock rock and rock...  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘