Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) (Page 37)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
thanks a lot shounak ji...SmileLOL

YusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
SHATTYS-II
Part-8

TL is waiting for Shah. He gets a call. *smiles evilly*
Evil Smile

TL: Shetty, playing games with me uh???
Evil Smile Lets see...how u will find me...*Laughs and calls IG*..Vijay..change of plans...execute plan 18...Evil Smile
Vijay: yes boss!!Evil Smile

Its an overcast day with dark clouds. Flying through the clouds is an airplane(ofcourse)LOL. On zooming the aeroplane, we can go inside the plane now. And what do we see?? Vijay is sitting along with Shah on the
flight. Wink

Shah: How did u do it???Confused I dont have a passport. How did u get me into the flight??Confused
Vijay: *Laughs*...Thats training...
Evil Smile
Shah: Vijay...please tell how u did it??
Vijay: Ok...actually..when...*background music takes over and we see him talking with various actions and Shah giving varieties of expressions*LOL
Shah: Wow!!!Thats superb!!!Big smile
Vijay: Yes...but now u keep quiet...!!OuchLOL
Shah: *turns and sees a little boy eating icecream...remembers Shetty and misses him*CryCry

Shetty is at the airport waiting to start his mission to find Shah. He gets a message from ACP.

Shetty: Oh...the person who is going to help me at the place where iam going is also coming with me..thats nice...Smilei can get lots of info from him.
Man: Excuse me...Dr.Shetty??
Shetty: Yes..
Dr.AM: Hey..Iam Dr.Abhimanyu Mishra...u must have got info from ACP.
Shetty: yes..bt u are a doctor???Confused
Dr.AM: Yes...iam a neuroligist.Big smile
Shetty: But how are u going to help me...??Confused
DR.AM: Just follow my instructions everything will be fine...Wink
Shetty: OK...Confused

Shetty and Dr.AM are sitting in the plane now and the plane is flying.

Shetty: Dr...we can find Shah easily na??CryConfused
Dr.AM: According to me...u shud not search for her...ConfusedLOLiam sure she will come back herself...LOL
Shetty: but..if she is in trouble??Ouch
Dr.AM: No Dr.Shetty...u shud understand..u should not force her to come to u...she should come naturally...if u force her...u may lose her...ROFL
Shetty: lose??Confused
Dr.AM: Dekhiye...this case is very complicated...we cannot make quick decisions..u have to leave it to Shah to come back...LOL
Shetty: Kya baat kar rahe hai aap???If she cannot come back...??Confused
Dr.AM: that means..she is happy where she is...LOL
Shetty: *turns from him anger* AngryI know my Shah...she is in trouble and i will find her...Angry
Dr.AM: But..Ouch
Shetty: Leave me alone Doc...please...Ouch

BG: Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi(Ghajini)

Dr.Shetty is looking through the window.Again the dream starts from school, icecream and everything...On the other hand...the BG is also for Dr.Shah...who is also looking through the window..the window seat which she got after fighting a lot with Vijay..LOL

The song is going on the background...and suddenly...what a miracle...Shockedboth the flights cross each other and Shetty and Shah looks at each other through the windowsLOL...both are shocked...ShockedBG ends...

Shetty: Doc..I saw Shah..she is on another flight...bt she is going in the opposite direction...ShockedConfusedLOL
Dr.AM: Dr.Shetty, i think u are going thru stress...just relax..u must have just imagined...Big smile
Shetty: May be...*thinks of Shah's face*Confused
Dr.AM: Iam telling...what u are doing..
Shetty: Stop it Doc!!!AngryAngry

Shah: *in mind* Was that Shetty??he is searching for me??Please God make him find me...But iam going in the opposite direction of his...how will he find me now..?? ConfusedCry

Both the flights have landed. Dr.Shetty(in Singapore) runs to the help desk where he finds the the flight to Thailand has been diverted back to Mumbai due to technical problem.

Shetty: When Shah is there...nothing works properly..LOLSo Shah is now in Mumbai..
Dr.AM: So we shud go back to Mumbai
Shetty: No..lets call ACP and get some info..iam sure Vijay will know our plan and go somewhere else for sure..

Vijay: *angrilyAngry* Now what to do...we cant go to Thailand as they would have known...Angrylet me call boss.*calls*
TL: *laughs angrily* Stupid flight. Abort Plan 18 and execute Plan 5 nowLOL. Go to Singapore and from there take a flight to the UK somehow.
Vijay: *thinks* Ok boss.

Dr.Shetty keeps the phone.

Shetty: ACP has asked us to stay in Singapore. As per his sources, Vijay will bring Shah here and then go somewhere.
Dr.AM: That must be wrong..i think we shud leave from here and go back to India..shah will come by herself...LOL
Shetty: Whatever u are saying is wrong..so just shut up!!!!Angry
Dr.AM: I think u are confused...LOL
Shetty: Are u neurologist of psychologist??!!!!Keep quiet!!!AngryLOL
Dr.AM:Ok..Ouch
Shetty: Ok..as u are here to help me...can u just get me details abt the next flight from Mumbai to here and the list of passengers.
Dr.AM: Ok...

In Mumbai..Vijay and Shah has got the next flight to Singapore.

Dr.AM gives the list and the names of Shah and Vijay are there.

Shetty: *To officials* Ok when the flight lands, please detain these 2 people.

The flight lands.

Shetty is waiting in the office for Shah and Vijay. The officials inform through phone that they have got Shah and Vijay and are bringing them in. Big smile

The door opens.

Shetty: *smiles* U have brought them!!!!!!!Big smile
Officer: yes!!!
Shetty: *smile turning to anger* but this is not them!!!Angry

Officer asks the people and get to know that a person has exchanged the names on the ticket and list.

Shetty and Dr.AM runs towards the main area of airport. They see Vijay running with Shah towards a checkin on the other end. Shetty starts to run.

Dr.AM: Stops him. Look Dr.Shetty, Iam telling u..if Shah wants she would have come back to u...bt she is running with Vijay.ConfusedLOL
Dr.Shetty: Oh yeah...*Slaps* ROFLGood Bye..Il take care of this myself!!!Thanks for ur wrong ideas!!AngryLOL

Dr.Shetty runs but could not get there in time and sees the flight leave. From the officials he get to know that the flight is for London. He gets the number of the help in London from ACP.

Precap:

Vijay driving very fast in a car.
Shetty and a person is chasing them.

Edited by Shwets1502 - 17 June 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenMayurnASYA--sree--PratameshiruaGaparakshitijFeefiSomerholicGirlcrysindKeenu.GAshis

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Shweta, this is simply amazing. Clap Kahan se main tumari tareef shuru karoon? It was a mind-blowing concept. I absolutely loved the parodies you put together and it just superbly funny.

I loved loved loved the whole background musics you have chosen and tiny SP inside jokes you put in as well as the magnificent entry of CID. That was like icing on the cake. Day DreamingClap

I only have one complaint though. LOL Why didn't you give my jaan Inspector Abhijeet dialogues? CryLOL It was only Daya doing all the talking. LOL Last time I used to watch CID, Daya was mostly for breaking doors and slapping criminals. LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Shweta, this is simply amazing. Clap Kahan se main tumari tareef shuru karoon? It was a mind-blowing concept. I absolutely loved the parodies you put together and it just superbly funny.

I loved loved loved the whole background musics you have chosen and tiny SP inside jokes you put in as well as the magnificent entry of CID. That was like icing on the cake. Day DreamingClap

I only have one complaint though. LOL Why didn't you give my jaan Inspector Abhijeet dialogues? CryLOL It was only Daya doing all the talking. LOL Last time I used to watch CID, Daya was mostly for breaking doors and slapping criminals. LOL

thanks a lot ekyta...glad u liked it...Smile
i din notice that abhijeet din have dialogues..il bring them back for u and may be give him a moologue...LOL

just updated part 8...read that too...Smile

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by MadameX

thanks a lot ekyta...glad u liked it...Smile
i din notice that abhijeet din have dialogues..il bring them back for u and may be give him a moologue...LOL

just updated part 8...read that too...Smile

A monlogue from Abhijeet would be hilarious. ROFL

And just read part 8 too. OMG, loved the whole sequence where SHATTYS were going in opposite directions in airplanes. ROFL I could totally see it happening in my head.

Amazing! Keep up the good work. I'm excited to read part 9. But take your time becase good stuff like this is worth waiting for. ClapSmile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot ekta...
for abhijeet...i just need to add..."kuch toh gadbad hai" 50 times...more than enuf...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iruaGMadameX

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I m here for Like...Will I get it ??Ermm LOL

Go to top