Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) (Page 128)

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Awesome, as always, Shwets Thumbs UpApprove Shattys were too entertaining ROFLROFL I'll miss them LOL Love the way you gave the entire story a unique SGPian flavor Cool Very nice! Now I am also waiting to find out "Kya ye shaadi hogi?" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
OMG Shwetha!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL Loved Shounak's entry and the reactions of all SGPians, especially mine.  ROFL ROFL ROFL Too good yaar!! I can't wait to see how SGPians plan the wedding... ROFL...LOL at Netri popping up with a BAZINGA.  ROFL Tejesh is crisis management...I see him adding ghee to the fire.  ROFL 
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
          BAZINGA!!!LOL

Love it , Amazing   !!!!   Waiting for Next part ...  Also don't forget to add Baby Shwets for Shattys !!!!! ROFL    

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@gauri...thanks a lot..Smile

@ekta...i am still thinking...lots of ideas are popping...LOL i want to make the finale...very hilarious...and memorable...

@nets...I will def give entry...LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Shattys II- Part 16

Shattys Finale-Part 2

In the galaxy, Shah and Shetty are standing.

Shah: Main bahut kush hoon.Big smile

Shetty: Main bhi. Hamari shaadi honewaali hai.Smile

Shah: *Shy* I just want to say "You are going to be in safe hands"LOL

Shetty: Big smile LOL Look down there.

Camera zooms down (Thanks to Google Earth) to a building. It is a big building, a simple one too. There is lots of noise and commotion inside.

Shounak: TOMORROW IS THE WEDDING AND NO ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!Angry*shouts  at others. But to the couple* We are very skilful. The wedding will take place without any problem.WinkLOL

Shah: Can we know what is going to happen. What is planned??? We want it to be very special. *Looks at Shetty*Embarrassed

Shetty: You will make it special...my girl!!!Blushing

BG: *going to start*

Shounak: I don't want a BG now.Ouch You can meet my team and they will explain to you. I have to go now, have to make my camera right. I am getting only flash and no pictures.LOL

Shattys:Ouch

Shounak: Sinha Bhai!!!! Sinha just made his presence today. That is why I did not introduce yesterday. There are lot more people working today.

Sinha: Haan Shounak.Smile

Shounak: Please take care of them. I am leaving now.

Shounak leaves.

Sinha: Aayiye. Main sab se mivatha hoon. Lekin aap ek baat batayiye. Itna karcha karne ki zaroorat kya hai. Kitni log hamare desh main poverty line ke neeche hai aur aap log bekaar ki karche karthe hain. Isiliye hamare desh developing nation hi hai and developed nation nahi ban pathe hai.LOL

Shattys: Ouch

Sinha: My little sister...Haaki...yahan aao please.Smile

Haaki comes.

Sinha: Haaki...aap Shattys ko aapki plan ke baare main bata deejiye.

Haaki: *excited* First of all congratulations.Big smile I am doing my best to make ur wedding day very special. More than special, I am going to make it unforgettable.

Shattys:Confused

Haaki: You both will be dressed up as "VAMPIRES"!!!!ROFL*Someone calls Haaki...and she leaves all excited*

Sinha: Renu ji...Julie ji!!!

Renu: Namaste!Smile

Jules: Haiya!! Marriage is an adventure, like going to war.LOL

Shattys: Shocked

Renu: We will host tomorrow. I am an expert in understanding the EXPECTATIONS of people and I will make sure their EXPECTATIONS are met at the EXPECTED level. I know what you both are EXPECTING also. Don't worry, we will match to your EXPECTATIONS.ROFL

Jules: we can't tell u wat we going to do..bt wait and watch...Now i gotto go...NZ is going to win this World Cup also!!!LOL*leaves*

Renu: Yes, wait and watch. Aur aap log chinta mat keejeye. No mistakes can pass through my radar as I am the BLOOPER QUEEN!!!ROFL*leaves*

Sinha: Tanu ji!!!

Tanu: *whistling and dancing* Tere Naina Tere Naina...LOL

Shah: Awww...please...I don't like too much appreciation...Embarrassed

Tanu: Main Kajolji to think karke gaa rahi hoon.LOL *Comes out of dreamland* Congratulations Shattys. I have thought about all decorations. Aapne K3G dekhi???Just like Amitabh's house will be decorated on his birthday, like that the hall will be decorated. Or may be Kajol's wedding in KKHH?? The theme will be suitable for dancing to any Kajol's numbers. May be I will arrange for Suraj Hua Matam theme too for you both...Let me get going!!!ROFL*sings..tere naina and leaves*

Shetty: *thinks of going to Suraj Hua Matam land but looks at Shah*

Sinha: Tanuji se bi baat karna padega...fizul ki karche in sab decorations main.LOL.*shakes head* Sushmaji...T Bhai!!!

Sushma: Hey Shattys...I am Sushma and this is Tejesh!Big smile

Tejesh: Singh...Sajjan Singh!!LOL

Shattys:Confused

Tejesh: Hello Dr. Shetty...and hello Shah aunty!ROFL

Shah: WHAT!!!AUNTY!Shocked

Sushma: *have to break ice now* Oh Dr.Shah...don't mind Tejesh...he creates crisis so that he can manage them...WinkLOL*sighs*

Tejesh: I am always very straight forward. I will make sure that nothing goes right in your wedding.LOL*Leaves*

Shattys: Shocked

Sushma: *breaks ice again* Dont worry...Main Hoon Na!!!I am Sust Aatma...I will see all problems are cleared quickly.LOL *Notices Tejesh is going to mess something up and leaves*

Sinha: Guess it is shayri time for me...But there is no one in this group who understand me...i am waiting Sheema ji...LOLanyways...agla...*searches* LEO!!!

Leo: Hey!!! I am very sorry...I don't have much time...I have lots of work to do...I will try to spare sometime to decide the catering at your wedding...but don't expect much...Just make sure u inform your expectations to Renu ji...I will get it from her...Ok...i have spent enough time..i am leaving now...LOL*leaves*

Shattys: Confused

Sinha: Chinta mat keejiye...Leo aise hi hai...but she does brilliant work at last...so don't worry...Big smile*searches*

Sinha: DOCTORS!!!

Shattys: YES!!Big smile

Sinha: Aap log nahi...LOL*two people come* Meet Hima and Shelly!!

Shake Hands.

Hima: You need not worry at all Dr.Shattys...We are there to take care of everything. We have worked with SGPians for more than 2 years and we have never disappointed.Big smile

Shelly: Yes...remember how many cases we get every wedding!!!LOL

Shattys: Shocked

Shelly: Most of the time...basic stomach problems...but let me tell no one has died yet..ROFL

Hima: Yes..so no worries...Its time for me to go to a movie now...Wink*looks at Sinha* Bhai...if any patients come..ask them to wait...put some DVD so that they can spend their time...LOL*leaves*

Shelly: Even i have to go..I have asked my patients to wait till i come...it has been 5 hours...Have to get back to work...LOL*Leaves*

Sinha:Big smile bahut ache doctors hai...anyways last group..and looks like they are fighting again!!!*Sinha and Shattys go to the group*

Sinha: Hello jis...Aap logon se milne Shattys aaye hai...*looks no one is listening* Arey problem kya hai??*looks at Shattys* Oh...they are Meenu, Niks, Vips and Chandni!Smile

Meenu: I want Akshara!!!!LOLShe will not only give performances...but will be handy during bidaai also!!!ROFL

Vips and Chandni: NO!!!Ragini!!!LOL

Niks: I am telling lets have both!!LOL

Vips: Akshara does not even know to dance...Wink

Chandni: We can't have Harshad if Akshara comes...how abt Krystle-Karan!!Embarrassed

Niks: As if they are going to come when we are going to call...what will we say.?? Its Shattys wedding...LOL*realises Shattys are standing there only*LOL

Meenu: Akshara is handy in the kitchen also...LOL

Vips: Who will teach her dancing...Wink

Niks: Vips...she is coming in JDJ..so some poor guy will teach her...LOL

Sinha: When will you guys invite them??Confused

Chandni: Harshad-Ragini!!!Embarrassed

Sinha: *shakes head* Sab parliament ka asar hai...No one respects others opinion...kab Indians responsible hogen..LOL*to Shattys* Thats the team...u have seen how much they are working on your wedding...you u can go relaxed...ur wedding will be very special for sure...LOL*leaves*

Shetty: Cry

Shah: Kya hua!!

Shetty: I did not even get to go for dream today...NO BG!!!!ROFL

Shah: Ouch

Precap

Sheema(to Tejesh): Aunty kisko bola??AngryLOL

Keenu(to Jules): Cricket is the best!!ApproveLOL

Nets(to Shounak): Big Bang is better than FRIENDS!Thumbs UpLOL

Febs (to Renu): Who said they don't like JAY!!!!AngryLOL

Sheemu(chasing people): I will put you into the DOGHOUSE!!AngryLOL

Feefs(to Leo): Are you challenging me..to study more hours than me??!!OuchLOL

Tabs (to Sinha): There is no TEA!!!!AngryLOL

Sachi(looks at the 4 fighting for Akshara-Ragini): We need better Parvarish these days!!D'ohLOL

Rubal (to the fighing 4): Can we have Punjabhi songs??EmbarrassedLOL

Laxmi (to Sushma): Break the ICE!!LOL

Haaki: Whatever...I am going to see TVD!!Wink

Shattys and the Doctors Hima and Shelly comes..

Doctors: Guess this movie would have been better...LOL

Ekta: ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Shwets1502 - 15 May 2012 at 1:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyakanagarajice.maideniruaGabhi786ShadowImbuegreenleaf007tejeshec

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Again good one Shewetha.. Poor shatty's are confused seeing the talks of SGPIANSROFLespecially Meenu wanting Akshara  and saying she will help in kitchedn and Vips, chandini wanting Ragini  is too funny.  ROFL  ROFL ROFL...Seeing all this shatty didn't even get his dream ... BG music  ROFL  Precaps looks interesting...Pootr shatty's will their marriage happen or not ROFL  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramzzzShwets1502

ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
omg swets..it was just simpli awsomeThumbs Up..dont even have words swetsClap..havin a good lauf mate..

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Lovely My Girl ... Wink

How many different ways Akshi can b helpful & Meenu knows it too ... ROFLROFL

Himanshu  explaining his crazy fundas ... Tejesh trying to fadkaoing Aaag [ Woh bhi RGV ki nahi  Tongue ] LOLLOL

Waititng for next part !!!!!!
LOL

Shwets1502

Go to top