Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) (Page 104)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@madhu di...thanks a lot...Smile

i think u werent there...when febs told abt her husband...LOL she just told she was married to Hari and left the BBC...we guys were shocked...and couldnt sleep thinking abt this...ROFL 
 
Oh, I want to hear about this!!
 
And Feefi...*shakes head* Tumhara kuch bhi nahi ho sakta. You're still afraid to go to your room. ROFL
iam back..to tell what happened...LOL

we were as usual BBCing...i, rubal,febs, sameer, etc...LOL i think i left in the middle and went as i had exams...and early morning arnd 3 for me..i gt up and gt a heart attack...febs had said she is married...ROFL and rubal and someone else were in the same condition...
iam not sure..febs even mentioned...his name is Hari...and is working as an engg or someone...LOL
we all were totally confused...cos i for one..knew her for more than 7-8 months..was totally shocked...bt we calmed ourselves telling it must be a prank...LOL and it was..LOL bt those 7-8 hrs we sooo shockin...ROFL
 
ROFLROFLROFL OMG, you guys are so silly!! ROFL Wow, Febs, kya prank tha!! I wsh I was there to witness you guys spazzing out too. ROFL I have yet to see that side of you, Shwets. WinkROFL

hahaha...ROFLROFLROFLROFL If I say truth and you won't believe then what can I do..ROFLROFLROFL You all claimed it was a prank so it is..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeMadameXShwets1502

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Joined: 07 June 2011
Posts: 12238

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Wow...I am now in awe of Febs. Day DreamingROFL Febs ki JAY Ho! CoolROFL
 
Yeah don't know about the spray thing though vaguely remember reading about it but not understanding. What's bagyon spray anyways? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@ekta...this is what happens...LOL

@febs..now where did u come from??did ur hubby left for work???ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Joined: 07 June 2011
Posts: 12238

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@madhu di...thanks a lot...Smile

i think u werent there...when febs told abt her husband...LOL she just told she was married to Hari and left the BBC...we guys were shocked...and couldnt sleep thinking abt this...ROFL 
 
Oh, I want to hear about this!!
 
And Feefi...*shakes head* Tumhara kuch bhi nahi ho sakta. You're still afraid to go to your room. ROFL
iam back..to tell what happened...LOL

we were as usual BBCing...i, rubal,febs, sameer, etc...LOL i think i left in the middle and went as i had exams...and early morning arnd 3 for me..i gt up and gt a heart attack...febs had said she is married...ROFL and rubal and someone else were in the same condition...
iam not sure..febs even mentioned...his name is Hari...and is working as an engg or someone...LOL
we all were totally confused...cos i for one..knew her for more than 7-8 months..was totally shocked...bt we calmed ourselves telling it must be a prank...LOL and it was..LOL bt those 7-8 hrs we sooo shockin...ROFL
 
ROFLROFLROFL OMG, you guys are so silly!! ROFL Wow, Febs, kya prank tha!! I wsh I was there to witness you guys spazzing out too. ROFL I have yet to see that side of you, Shwets. WinkROFL

hahaha...ROFLROFLROFLROFL If I say truth and you won't believe then what can I do..ROFLROFLROFL You all claimed it was a prank so it is..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

 
So then tell me more of this Hari. WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@ekta...this is what happens...LOL

@febs..now where did u come from??did ur hubby left for work???ROFL

Jumped from Sky...u see...ROFLROFLROFL Ya..Ya.. He left... He leaves at 7... And then am here in IF... ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameXShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Wow...I am now in awe of Febs. Day DreamingROFL Febs ki JAY Ho! CoolROFL
 
Yeah don't know about the spray thing though vaguely remember reading about it but not understanding. What's bagyon spray anyways? LOL
baygon spray is a spray for killing insects...its poisonous..
and there was a thread opened by Khushi...who claimed to be shounak's bhabi...ROFL and said shounak drank the baygon spray and killed himself...OuchOuch and that wasnt nice at all...bt when shounak came and replied to that thread...it was hilarious...i still laugh at his reply...cant remember exactly...bt it was hilarious..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindMadameX

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@ekta...this is what happens...LOL

@febs..now where did u come from??did ur hubby left for work???ROFL

Jumped from Sky...u see...ROFLROFLROFL Ya..Ya.. He left... He leaves at 7... And then am here in IF... ROFLROFLROFL
sweet person i must say...even after knowing abt Jay...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Joined: 07 June 2011
Posts: 12238

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@ekta...this is what happens...LOL

@febs..now where did u come from??did ur hubby left for work???ROFL

Jumped from Sky...u see...ROFLROFLROFL Ya..Ya.. He left... He leaves at 7... And then am here in IF... ROFLROFLROFL
 
Do you know that I get attracted to married boys? Wink Make sure he's really at work, and not meeting me. ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Stars excited about JD finale - Ragz

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 8   Views: 1611

Armu4eva 8 1611 28 September 2011 at 1:49pm by mjtruelegend
||**SHATTYS FF The End Page 97**||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 855   Views: 23519

Shwets1502 855 23519 08 July 2011 at 8:54am by Shwets1502
Supriya ji at Ratan ka rishta's grand finale - TB

Author: Shehreen_27   Replies: 0   Views: 2106

Shehreen_27 0 2106 20 June 2011 at 10:20am by Shehreen_27
SHATTYS 2??

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 40   Views: 2547

Shwets1502 40 2547 18 May 2011 at 7:03am by Shwets1502
|SGP BBC #29--SHATTYS CLUB|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 1146   Views: 25973

Shwets1502 1146 25973 09 April 2011 at 2:06pm by GurpreetD

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index