Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ekta...thanks dear...๐Ÿ˜† i had to read the last few episodes to know the characters myself..๐Ÿ˜† i dont know how much you know manju..???

i loved writing it once again...๐Ÿ˜Š and Akshara's delivery...๐Ÿคฃ i better not write too much about t..๐Ÿ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@ekta...thanks dear...๐Ÿ˜† i had to read the last few episodes to know the characters myself..๐Ÿ˜† i dont know how much you know manju..???

i loved writing it once again...๐Ÿ˜Š and Akshara's delivery...๐Ÿคฃ i better not write too much about t..๐Ÿ˜†

I've had the fortune to speak to her a few times before she suddenly went missing. ๐Ÿ˜† And you are the most shameful author ever...forgetting your own characters. ROFL ROFL Now I know to never expect a novel from you. ROFL

And no, no, please write a lot obout Akshara's delivery...I even want to see fans' reactions. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shwetha ! You gave us Present on your birthday !!! Really reminded us of good old Shatty Days !!! Keenu,s coolness was described very well, nothing matters to her, she is always cool !! manju was hilarious with CID. 

Good job, wish to see Delhi now, probably in ONE line !!!

Wohoo SHATTYS are back.And what a COMEBACK๐Ÿฅณ
Thanks for bringing them back.Was eagerly waiting for the comeback and as usual LOVED the whole part.๐Ÿ‘I really liked how you included pun,sarcasm and parody in this part.Absolutely amazing.๐Ÿ˜Ž..Especially you tried to put more stress on the small dialogues like you'll be on safe hands,SP's trying to get attention...amazing!๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Keenu and Manju were as usual ASC.๐Ÿ˜†And LMAO...I completely forgot about Taklal๐Ÿคฃ

Rocking Update๐ŸคฃMade me laugh a lot.๐ŸคฃAnd LMAO the precap๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: venture

Shwetha ! You gave us Present on your birthday !!! Really reminded us of good old Shatty Days !!! Keenu,s coolness was described very well, nothing matters to her, she is always cool !! manju was hilarious with CID. 

Good job, wish to see Delhi now, probably in ONE line !!!

I hope Shwetha is able to match up to your EXPECTATIONS๐Ÿคฃ
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the shatty's muhahah..lol most of us had forgotten about them..thanks for bringin them back sweths..
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay i seriously tried to...not read๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†...LIKE ur post Shwets but LIKE Button didnt worked๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay w.e ...Just LIKE my post Shwets ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back shweta with shatty and shahs... After a long time reading shatty's couldn't stop laughing adding keenu and Manju is too good adding cricket,music and CID ...

Shetty stares at Keenu. Shah stares at Shetty ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BG: Yeh kaisa Isq hai...ajab sa risk hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Keenu: Nope!!I Always Stay Cool!!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Shetty: Shah darling..I am so sorry...I will get you butterscotch icecream 
๐Ÿ˜†

Shah: *eyes widening*...I want a big cup..
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BG: Noor E Khuda..Tu kahan chupa hai humein ye bata...
๐Ÿคฃ

waiting to see Shatty's Successful delivery of Akshara's baby In Delhi 
๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
thanks a lot sheema di...shounak...rubal(for liking) abhi..karan and julie..๐Ÿ˜Š

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Read it now. I couldn't stop myself from Commenting. Its so Phunny.๐Ÿ˜† How you described Keenu "Always cool" ๐Ÿ˜† . I am looking forward to Shattys 'Delhi Visit'. Super Renu will be on Role with her one Liners๐Ÿ˜‰ . Make sure to keep it in Bluuee color ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
thanks niks...Delhi is definitely going to be difficult for me...๐Ÿ˜†