GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Proms ShwetsπŸ˜†...But why the heck M nd Keens Fighting??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And do rem to include my flying visitzzπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent ShwetsπŸ˜ƒThe only one difference between me and my replica is mentioned hereπŸ˜‰Interesting..
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha jeez u guys! i m not a bully! i m  shareef bachi! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†!
kya hatke promo tha shwets! πŸ€£ me and fight! i m always a peacemaker! πŸ˜† ! its good to see the diff side of me too! πŸ˜†
manju and me fight! haha better ask manju first cauz she said she find my personality interesting! πŸ˜‰ how can she be against me πŸ˜†
but i m looking forward to reading it!! 
Cricket ne toh mujhe badnaam kar diya! 
Edited by Keenu.G - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

OMG Shwets!!! This is so embarassing. πŸ˜†Waiting eagerly for the update. Thanks for supporting guys. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You're welcome. 🀣
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keenu.G

kya hatke promo tha shwets! πŸ€£ me and fight! i m always a peacemaker! πŸ˜† ! its good to see the diff side of me too! πŸ˜†
manju and me fight! haha better ask manju first cauz she said she find my personality interesting! πŸ˜‰ how can she be against me πŸ˜†

Keenu badnaam hui
Darling, cricket ki liye. ROFL

And oi meri sherni! Don't be so modest and go make mommy proud!! ROFL Let me stack up paronthes for you to make you all strong for the D day. ROFL
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Keenu badnaam hui
Darling, cricket ki liye. 🀣

And oi meri sherni! Don't be so modest and go make mommy proud!! 🀣 Let me stack up paronthes for you to make you all strong for the D day. 🀣

🀣

haha ammaji! i dun eat much moti nahin hona bhai! πŸ€£
Originally posted by: Keenu.G

Exact reaction Keenu. I am also a shareef bachi! Never thought my books would bring me into such trouble. πŸ˜†Hey Bhagwaan!! Bachale mujhe. 

@Shwets I am not that much of a padaku. Am I right? Or Am I right? πŸ˜†And ya, pakka promise, I won't hurt the Shattys otherwise bechare Sam and SB ka kya hoga? πŸ˜†
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
As promised...here I am continuing Shattys..may be just for a few parts...πŸ˜‰
I am sorry if it is not good...😳it was difficult for me to have the same essence because I myself forgot how Shattys was...πŸ˜†here it goes...and Manju...Miss you a lot😊

Shattys II
Part 14

BG: Ye Kahan Aa Gaye Hum...Yunhi Saath Saath Chalke

Shah and Shetty are enjoying their dream as they run holding hands inside the fog and coming out of fog.πŸ˜†

Airhostess: Excuse me Madam and Sir...Welcome to Hong Kong!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shah looks out of the window and realise they have landed(finally!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰) Shattys gets down and are waiting for their luggage.

Shetty: Shah Darling...☺️I will go and see what time our next flight could be and where...

Shah: Ok my boy..Meanwhile i will see if there is any place to stay...πŸ˜ƒ

Shetty goes to the enquiry desk.

Shah goes to a girl who is waiting for someone.

Shah: Excuse me Madam!!

BG:Dhunki

Girl: Yes...πŸ˜ƒ

Shah: Hi..I am Dr.Shah..Can you tell me a nice place where I can stay till my next flight??

Girl: Ofcourse..*She looks at her new app in her mobileπŸ˜‰*By the way I am Keenu..😊

Shah: You are Indian??

Girl: Yes...I am waiting for my little friend from China...😊

Shah: Even I am from India..and I and my would be😳 are on our way back to India..

Keenu: Thats so nice...Why don't you stay with me..till your next flight...I will be glad if you could..😊

Shah: Definitely...I will call my would be...*Shah goes and comes back with Shetty*

Shah: Shettu..Meet Keenu!!!πŸ˜†

Shetty looks at Keenu

BG: Haule Haule(Starting Music)πŸ˜†

Shetty stares at Keenu. Shah stares at Shetty.

Shah: SHETTY!!!!😑

Shetty (realising): Hi..I am Dr.Shetty..😳

Keenu and Shetty shakes hand...πŸ˜‰

Shah: Keenu wants us to stay with her...But I don't think thats a good idea now*looks at Shetty*

Shetty: Why not??!!Keenu..we will definitely stay with you..Our flight is only tomorrow..πŸ˜†

Keenu: Thats great...I am waiting for my friend..when she arrives..we can leave...😊

Shetty smiles widely at Keenu and sees Shah staring at him...πŸ˜†

BG: Yeh kaisa Isq hai...ajab sa risk haiπŸ˜†

Keenu: The flight has landed.

A small girl comes out having earphones and a back pack.

Keenu: Hey...Manju???

Manju: Jai "Sriram"...Keenu!!!!πŸ˜†

Keenu: Meet Dr.Shetty and Dr.Shah...

Manju shakes hands with both of them.

Keenu: Ok guys...lets go home!!!

All sit in the car.

Keenu switches on the radio for the commentary.

Keenu: I love cricket!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Manju: Can u please tune to some music station...I love music!!!πŸ˜‰

Keenu: But i want to hear the commentary?!!!

Manju: But I want to hear songs!!!!πŸ˜†

Shetty and Shah senses a big fight...

Keenu: Ok...here is ur song..*tunes*πŸ˜ƒ

BG: Tu hi haqeeqat(Manju's favourite song)😊

Shah: Keenu...aren't you angry???πŸ˜•

Keenu: Nope!!I Always Stay Cool!!!!πŸ˜‰

Somewhere in the outskirts, clouds are flying in the sky..πŸ˜†(for those who cannot remember...IG (Ice cream Guy who kidnapped Shah from the wedding party aka Manju Aunty's husband) and TL(Taklal) is the head of the association of fathers whose daughters were declared not pregnant by Dr.Shah)

IG: Boss Boss!!I got news that Shattys are in Hong Kong now...

TL: *continuous echoful laughter*πŸ˜†

IG:????? Boss???

TL: Give me time to think Idiot!!!!πŸ˜†*Thinking* Yes!! Come here...

TL tells something to IG with bang bang music going on...so that we cant hear their plan(Sorry guys...even i don't know their planπŸ˜†)

IG: *face turning from frown to a wicked smile* Perfect Plan!!πŸ˜ƒ

Back in India...

SP and PS are sitting together(Sorry guys...i don't remember what i wrote about them...where i left them in what situation...so right now they are sitting together...for people who forgot who these people are...SP(Star Plus aka Shetty ka Pita) is Shetty's father and PS(Puri Singh..Amrish Puri+Gabbar Singh) is Shah's father

SP: I am thinking of agreeing for the wedding...😈

PS: WHAT??????😲

SP: Yes..in that way all the attention will be on me...Weddings are always turning point..i will let the wedding happen...and then change the plan accordingly...πŸ˜‰

PS: But I will stop the wedding...😈

SP: Now thats a great idea...I will accept the wedding...tell everyone...and then you can stop the wedding...that will give even greater attention...πŸ˜†

Both continue discussing how to gain attention

In Hong Kong

Shetty and Shah are given a separate room.

Shah: Why were you staring at her???😑

Shetty: I was not staring..I was just looking!!*and smiles*😳

Keenu and Manju hears a loud noise from Shattys room and runs there...Dr.Shah is about to throw Dr.Shetty from the balcony door outside...πŸ˜†She is just catching his one hand...

Keenu: Oh My God!!!Shah...Careful!!!😲

Shah: Oh Keenu...Do not worry at all...He is in safe hands!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shetty: Shah darling..I am so sorry...this will not happen again...sorry sorry...I will get you butterscotch icecreamπŸ˜‰

Shah: *eyes widening*...I want a big cup..πŸ˜†

Shetty: Done...

Shah brings Shetty up...

Shah: I will be waiting outside...

Shetty sees Shah going...

BG: Noor E Khuda..Tu kahan chupa hai humein ye bata...πŸ˜†

Keenu and Manju laughs and leaves

Keenu: What to go out somewhere??

Manju: No Keenu..I have Mandarin and Cantonese Home work to do...πŸ˜ƒ

Keenu: WOW..Cantonese!!!I know that language too...

Manju: Actually I like cricket too..I followed the World Cup a lot..(can never forgot the slogan chanting😊)

Keenu: Mee too...and I love KXIP in IPL...what are u always hearing??

Manju: I love to hear music while doing work...and I love Sriram from Indian Idol...

Keenu: You seem to be a very organised kind of person...

Manju: Yes..I want everything to be perfect

Keenu: "I am not perfect...but not too bad..You will know me when you talk to me"

Manju: That seems perfect to me..Ok it is time for me to catch this week's CID...want to watch??

Keenu: Why not??

Both Keenu and Manju watches CID and then cricket match and then Keenu starts making siggies while Manju starts writing her One Shots.

Next Morning...Everyone at the dining..Shah is serving..

Manju(eats): Kuch toh gadbad hai..πŸ˜†

Shah(looking at Shetty): Yeah it is made by Shetty...thats why..

Keenu: It is wonderful!!

Shetty(looks at Keenu😳 and then at Shah): I think we should start to the airport...

Shah: yes..and thanks a lot Keenu start for my morning jog!!πŸ˜‰

Manju: *puts on her earphones*😊

Precap

Shetty and Shah comes out of the Delhi Airport. There is a huge crowd of people who welcome Dr.Shah with lots of presents.

Shetty: What is all this???

Person: We have come to congratulate Dr.Shah on her achievement.

Shetty: What achievement??

Person: Successful delivery of Akshara's baby!!!!!!!

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
OMG, I don't believe this!!!!!!!!!!! You actually updated!!!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  And you definitely have not lost your touch!!! πŸ‘ Too damn good, I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud. 🀣 πŸ€£ Loved the punny stuff and little references you made...I just about died laughing reading the part where you explain litle things that he author and readers themselves forgot due to hiatus. 🀣 πŸ€£ Too good, I just love your parodies. πŸ‘ Keep it up, hope to read more. Keenu and Manju were beautfiully written. πŸ˜ƒ
MadameX thumbnail

Forgot to mention: OMG, can't wait to read about Akshara's delivery. 🀣 πŸ€£ Please update sooon!!! 😍