Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome start again Shwetha!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Really liked this part..esp the different varities of ice cream🀣...awesome..totally awesome..and  the tu hi tu theme songπŸ˜†..eagerly waiting for the next part...

ohh and please say something extra along with thanks ok🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shah: SHETTY!!!!😑Iam not showing for that'I showed to say'"You are in safe hands" So don't worry..πŸ˜†

Making us 2 remember  once again their only one dia..which brought them this much fameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shah: How is this guruji going to be?? *goes to dream*πŸ˜†
Perfect Song Dedication to her...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shah imagines how Guruji must be'.and she compares Guruji to Rani Laxmi Bhai'aka Jhansi Rani. Scared'Shah comes to reality.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Laxmi: Mee too dear'*thinking* I like this Shah a lot'.πŸ˜†

Tabz: *surprised* Me too di'but I don't know why???πŸ˜†

Laxmi: I know why'and I know your favorite actor too'its Shah Rukh right'??πŸ˜†

Tabz: How did u'Oh so that's the reason I like Shah'πŸ˜†but they do look made for each other'they are like 2 twinkling stars.😊

Wow ! what a reason to Like Shah πŸ˜‰
Tabs: As my name suggests'"TAB" I always leave some space'🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Superb Shwets! Enjoyed a lot reading this..so the Next Destiny HK..Super Excited...But thoda @K se sabalke varna Sixer mari tho sidha Mum me land hojayenge..
πŸ˜†
Edited by madhu_d - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@aneesha...thanks a lot dear...yep..we can have Keenu coaching Shattys also...πŸ˜†

@shounak...thanks yar...and what shall i write extra than thanks...???πŸ˜† happy u are waiting for the next part...πŸ˜†

@keenu...thanks yar...hope u are awaiting to see ur interaction with Shattys...πŸ˜†

@madhu di...thanks a lot di...the whole of Shattys is running on only one or two dialogues of Shah...πŸ˜† and yes...have to be careful with Keenu and her sixer...πŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the late replay Shwets. Shatty's are back with BIG BANG.. Loved it a lot.. It's been long time to see shatty's back... It's really good and funny reading about Tabz and laxmi Di...

Shetty: Yeah'its been 2 months'and there are some newly released songs'so lets try'πŸ˜†

Tabz: GURUJI LAXMI!!!!😊

Shah: We are not interested in Gurujis and all'πŸ˜†

BG: Tu hi Tu'(Star Plus montage song few months back)    🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣

Tabz: Di..can I get some tea'πŸ˜†its been 2 hrs I had one'and its tea time for me'iam very much addicted to it'I cannot live without tea'🀣

Laxmi Di and Tabz Twinkle twinkle little star Song is funny... 🀣  🀣  🀣 πŸ€£  🀣

Tabs: As my name suggests'"TAB" I always leave some space'🀣

So.. so much funny, excellent, superb.. No words to describe how good this part is  Shwets...Thanks a Lot...Keep writing ...

Waiting for Next Part destination Hong kong...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@abhi...thanks a lot dear...gladu liked it...😊
yep...next is hongkong...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Promo

It's a haunted place. It's dark. Shattys are standing in the middle of a deserted roadπŸ˜†. Both are scared. Suddenly a book comes flying from the right sideπŸ˜† and a ball from the left side.πŸ˜‰ The ball hits hard on the book. The book also hits the ball hardπŸ˜†. Shattys sees the book and the ball fight and are screaming with fear. Suddenly there is bright light and the ball and the book disappear and reappears as two girls;πŸ˜† one being a small girl. Both are standing opposite to each other with Shattys in the middle.

Small girl: I am Manju and books are my life. I don't like wasting time. I love Mandarin and Homeworks.πŸ˜‰

Other Girl: I am Keenu and I love enjoying life. I love spending time with friends and I am cricket crazy. πŸ˜†

Manju and Keenu are looking ferociously at each other😑 with a timid looking Shattys in the middle.

Kya Shattys Manju aur Keenu ke rivalry ko manage kar paayenge??

Jaanne Ke liye padthe rahiye

Shattys-II

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shwets..m sorry dear for not being regular here!!
i know i hv a lot to catch up with...will do that soonπŸ˜ƒ
love ya n miss ya!!
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shewts ..the promo is awsome..omg i just started to interact with manju yestdae..omg this is gona be fun..plis strt with it asap..πŸ˜ƒ
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG Shwets 🀣🀣... this sounds crazy...love the intense thakar that's gonna happen between the two. πŸ˜ƒ Just can't wait to see what you do with Keenu and Manju...update fast. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
P.S. Why the font so tiny than usual font? πŸ˜†