Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sam_much

if its shilpa or shamitha...i will leave shah for them...πŸ˜†...

Thats it Sam,...u have insulted Shah...πŸ˜† So bangalore will be one of the last destinations...πŸ˜† and u wont get any Shetty other than Sunil Shetty...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Thats it Sam,...u have insulted Shah...πŸ˜† So bangalore will be one of the last destinations...πŸ˜† and u wont get any Shetty other than Sunil Shetty...πŸ˜†

so ur planning to organise cremation of shah in bangalore...πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

so ur planning to organise cremation of shah in bangalore...πŸ˜†

nope...not cremation...Shatttys beginnning...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nope...not cremation...Shatttys beginnning...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in front of eyes......no plz this story needs a happy ending so shah should be with me...πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

in front of eyes......no plz this story needs a happy ending so shah should be with me...πŸ˜†

let me see...i have to compare ur love for Shah with that of Shettys...and then decide...πŸ˜†
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for bringing in the Shattys back Shwets, I was missing themπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tabz: Nets and Febs informed u will be coming here. I had been searching for a long time. Nets and Febs had told me that you guys had the habit of dream songs a lot and hence I found you. *Perfect* usage of past Tense just like me🀣

Shetty: So its just you right???*asking with fear of losing footage*πŸ˜†Think of a Devil and Devil ArrivedπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tabz: GURUJI LAXMI!!!!😊   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BG: Tu hi Tu'(Star Plus montage song few months back)

🀣

Tabz: Di..can I get some tea'πŸ˜†its been 2 hrs I had one'and its tea time for me'iam very much addicted to it'I cannot live without tea' It makes me Rem. that I can't have one this timekhair only the idea of having chaiii jiπŸ˜›refreshes meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Laxmi: Relax dear'I will get for all'😊

I won't relax without having mine's one(chai ji)🀣

Laxmi looks at both of them understanding and gives them icecream and leaves them in a separate room.Where is my TEA???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Tabz: *surprised* Me too di'but I don't know why???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜• Always there to find out the ReasonsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Tabz: Wow di..its superb'here is mine'🀣🀣🀣

Twinkle Twinkle Little do sitaare

Kaise mujhe aashcharya hai ko aap dono kar rahe hai

Upar itna uccha duniya ke upar

Aasmaan main do here ki tarah🀣

BK😑🀣 better translate it in Arabic,Persian and Urdu its ur punishment🀣

Laxmi di and Tabz continue their poetry while Shah and Shetty are completing their icecreams.πŸ˜† Where is my TEA???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shah: I and Shetty will always be your shishya'for giving us soo many varieties of icecreams'🀣Thank you'  What about my TEA???🀣

Tabs: As my name suggests'"TAB" I always leave some space'Best oneπŸ‘πŸΌBetter someone take it into considerationπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Tabs: To my fav sissy's place'πŸ˜‰

Ah Keens! πŸ˜ƒ

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG Shwets!!! 🀣🀣🀣 Kya baat hai yaar! Glad to see the hiatus didn't make you lose your touch. πŸ‘ Loved how Tabz was portrayed...I was eagerly waiting for her love for tea to be mentioned and when it did, I got a huge grin on my face. πŸ˜ƒ Splendidly done and even though I don't know Laxmi Ji, she sounds so funny and awesome too. 😳

Just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! 😳 In the words of Vaibhavi Merchant, "Mua! Hats off to you!" 🀣

P.S. Also forgot to add the pun that you made of TAB's name. πŸ˜† That was funny. πŸ˜†
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@tabs...so u still want ur tea uh???u wont get it...πŸ˜† keep asking...πŸ˜† thanks for liking it...

@ekta...i did not know what to right...it was difficult to write tabs as she is a normal person...unlike u and me and others...πŸ˜† and writing Laxmi di...i know i have done a very bad job there...bt what to do...its very tough to write her...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Awww... this is fabulous.. i luv Laxz intro tune..

Shah imagines how Guruji must be'.and she compares Guruji to Rani Laxmi Bhai'aka Jhansi Rani. Scared'Shah comes to reality.πŸ˜†

Super update Shwets..