Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 82

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Shwets1502

@madhu di...thanks a lot...😊

i think u werent there...when febs told abt her husband...😆 she just told she was married to Hari and left the BBC...we guys were shocked...and couldnt sleep thinking abt this...🤣 

Oh, I want to hear about this!!

And Feefi...*shakes head* Tumhara kuch bhi nahi ho sakta. You're still afraid to go to your room. ROFL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-MadameX

Oh, I want to hear about this!!

And Feefi...*shakes head* Tumhara kuch bhi nahi ho sakta. You're still afraid to go to your room. 🤣

iam back..to tell what happened...😆

we were as usual BBCing...i, rubal,febs, sameer, etc...😆 i think i left in the middle and went as i had exams...and early morning arnd 3 for me..i gt up and gt a heart attack...febs had said she is married...🤣 and rubal and someone else were in the same condition...
iam not sure..febs even mentioned...his name is Hari...and is working as an engg or someone...😆
we all were totally confused...cos i for one..knew her for more than 7-8 months..was totally shocked...bt we calmed ourselves telling it must be a prank...😆 and it was..😆 bt those 7-8 hrs we sooo shockin...🤣
MadameX thumbnail

iam back..to tell what happened...😆

we were as usual BBCing...i, rubal,febs, sameer, etc...😆 i think i left in the middle and went as i had exams...and early morning arnd 3 for me..i gt up and gt a heart attack...febs had said she is married...🤣 and rubal and someone else were in the same condition...
iam not sure..febs even mentioned...his name is Hari...and is working as an engg or someone...😆
we all were totally confused...cos i for one..knew her for more than 7-8 months..was totally shocked...bt we calmed ourselves telling it must be a prank...😆 and it was..😆 bt those 7-8 hrs we sooo shockin...🤣

ROFLROFLROFL OMG, you guys are so silly!! ROFL Wow, Febs, kya prank tha!! I wsh I was there to witness you guys spazzing out too. ROFL I have yet to see that side of you, Shwets. 😉ROFL
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@ekta..i have been careful after that..😆
there are many like that...once rubal and febs got into sooo much fighting in the BBC...feefs,sam, armaan all gt scared...bt they were playing arnd...they were soo upset after knowing it...😆 u dont know abt febs...😆

bt iam sure..u are aware of khushi bhabi and baygon spray..😆 if u dont know..try finding it out...hints: BKB thread...😆
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣 OMG, you guys are so silly!! 🤣 Wow, Febs, kya prank tha!! I wsh I was there to witness you guys spazzing out too. 🤣 I have yet to see that side of you, Shwets. 😉🤣

hahaha...🤣🤣🤣🤣 If I say truth and you won't believe then what can I do..🤣🤣🤣 You all claimed it was a prank so it is..🤣🤣🤣🤣

MadameX thumbnail
Wow...I am now in awe of Febs. 😍🤣 Febs ki JAY Ho! 😎🤣

Yeah don't know about the spray thing though vaguely remember reading about it but not understanding. What's bagyon spray anyways? 😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@ekta...this is what happens...😆

@febs..now where did u come from??did ur hubby left for work???🤣
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-crysind

hahaha...🤣🤣🤣🤣 If I say truth and you won't believe then what can I do..🤣🤣🤣 You all claimed it was a prank so it is..🤣🤣🤣🤣

So then tell me more of this Hari. 😉😆
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ekta...this is what happens...😆

@febs..now where did u come from??did ur hubby left for work???🤣

Jumped from Sky...u see...🤣🤣🤣 Ya..Ya.. He left... He leaves at 7... And then am here in IF... 🤣🤣🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Wow...I am now in awe of Febs. 😍🤣 Febs ki JAY Ho! 😎🤣

Yeah don't know about the spray thing though vaguely remember reading about it but not understanding. What's bagyon spray anyways? 😆

baygon spray is a spray for killing insects...its poisonous..
and there was a thread opened by Khushi...who claimed to be shounak's bhabi...🤣 and said shounak drank the baygon spray and killed himself... and that wasnt nice at all...bt when shounak came and replied to that thread...it was hilarious...i still laugh at his reply...cant remember exactly...bt it was hilarious..