Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

Thats why DADS are the best!!🤣

what's soo best about that?! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤£  i wish i had told my mom too, she would have sympathized with me for sure! 🤣 
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

its been more than 12 hrs..and u havent gone to ur room???comeon..u shud have gone to take ur charger atleast...😉😆

and ur dad is right...its just a flying visit yar...it must have gone when u left the room...

lol actually my charger is plugged in behind the desk and if was getting super difficult for me to get it while standing at the door...so charged my laptop on my desk [which is right next to the exit door without actually going in the room]... 🤣 🤣  

and i don't think it left because i kept on looking at the door for more than 4 hrs and nothing came out ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£ 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Feefi

lol actually my charger is plugged in behind the desk and if was getting super difficult for me to get it while standing at the door...so charged my laptop on my desk [which is right next to the exit door without actually going in the room]... 🤣 🤣  

and i don't think it left because i kept on looking at the door for more than 4 hrs and nothing came out ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£ 

oh...yeah i forgot..lizards will actually open the door to get in and get out of the room...😆🤣
Feefi thumbnail

oh...yeah i forgot..lizards will actually open the door to get in and get out of the room...😆🤣

hahhahahaha oh god!! 🤣  

i meant i kept the door wide open and kept on looking around to see if any creature leaves the room or not, none left ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£ 🤣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

hahhahahaha oh god!! 🤣  

i meant i kept the door wide open and kept on looking around to see if any creature leaves the room or not, none left ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£ 🤣 

so now u must also understand...that some creatures can also enter if u keep ur doors wide open...🤣 
Feefi thumbnail

so now u must also understand...that some creatures can also enter if u keep ur doors wide open...🤣 

hahahhaa 🤣 oh God, i wonder what i have in my room now!!!! what's if it's SHAH!! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£  or a snake!! or OMG!! 🤣 

but hey i didn't see anything going in either... ðŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@feefs...if its SHAH...dont worry...Shetty will come to pick her up..😆

did u see the lizard entering and sleeping in ur bed..???😆 u will never know how creatures enter rooms...so BEWARE!!!!😆
Feefi thumbnail

@feefs...if its SHAH...dont worry...Shetty will come to pick her up..😆

did u see the lizard entering and sleeping in ur bed..???😆 u will never know how creatures enter rooms...so BEWARE!!!!😆

hahaha... nope i didn't see it enter but I did see it ON MY BED!!! ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤£  

i know this is soo sad...i wish i could control as to what creature can enter or exit my room... ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@feefs..i wish i had the power...to make u know the creatures entry and exit to/from the room...😆

ok feefs..iam leaving...see u tomr..with another creature probably...😆
Feefi thumbnail

@feefs..i wish i had the power...to make u know the creatures entry and exit to/from the room...😆

ok feefs..iam leaving...see u tomr..with another creature probably...😆

i wish that too 🤣  

yeah i'm leaving too, i said bye in the other thread already, so bye over here too and please no more creatures 🤣