Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shewts finaaly got time to read this part...as now trust me i have to repeat same words in every part...it was hilarious ...loved "viJAY" part and it was hilarious,FEBulosπŸ˜†

loved nets dialogue:  My name's first letter starts with the first letter of my shortname...🀣🀣🀣

so now UAE: so it may be tabz and laxi di???????πŸ˜•...sahi hai yahan pe toh shetty's ki aish hi aish hai...purre world tour pe hai
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks meens...😊 yep...Shattys are on a world tour...that too..free of cost..🀣
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Again superb oneπŸ˜ƒ "Jay"ket..."Jay"kfruit..."Jay"lebi specifically 'Jay"lebi yummmy han like to know more about Queen of HOTKI society and Queen of BBC thankfully this time I know who is TL therefore didn't got confused.Shetty became Febs DNA broπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† all well if ends wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
thanks tabs...excited???next is ur chance...πŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Again another good one Shewtha..It was Superb . I appriciate your writing skills.. damn good. It is amazing, each part is interesting and funny...

Febs: My list is..i have to get a "Jay"ket..."Jay"kfruit..."Jay"lebi...etc etc...🀣🀣

Nets: Iam the Queen of HOTKI Society...an international association for 
tang keechaying...🀣

Waiting for next part in UAE...
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
Feefi thumbnail
res πŸ˜†  will read in an hour after i finish one of my assignments. πŸ˜‰ 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@feefs...il read ur comments tomr...cos iam going to sleep now...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@feefs...il read ur comments tomr...cos iam going to sleep now...πŸ˜†

sleep well shweetu. πŸ˜†  i'm about to read it now ! πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
woaaahh!!!! what a superb writeup!! 🀣  like always, i loved reading it!! 🀣  was laughing throughout!!! 
hahahaha...the first word that nets says is, FIRST!! 🀣 🀣  and then the name guessing!! hahaha i remember doing that with her!! 🀣 🀣 and i too was like febs and shattys πŸ˜² and she was nice enough to give me her name without puzzling me too much 🀣 🀣  

and febs!! the BBC queen!! 🀣 i miss BBCing with her, haven't talked in soo long!!! but man, she talks a lot!! 🀣 🀣 and JAY talk!! 🀣 HILARIOUS!!!!!!  πŸ€£ 🀣  i think that JAY list is THE MOST HILARIOUS thing i've ever read!! 🀣 🀣 !!!!! 🀣  gosh, i can't stop laughing!! 

ok i'm excited for the next one too, i wonder what will happen in UAE!!! 🀣 i'm sure shattys will get some lessons from laxmi di about their upcoming marriage! 🀣 🀣  she can share some tips na πŸ˜‰
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Once again a very interesting and entertaining episode, Shwetha you have made a fictional character of a fictional serial , real in our discussion , even not liking the characters we are so find of them!!! All thanks to you!!!