Shetty: I dont know dear...πŸ˜•
Shah: Iam soo scared Shetty...😭
Person: Why are u scared uh??What do u think iam going to do???😈
Shetty: Who are u???
Person: Febs...πŸ˜†now tell Shah...whats ur favorite song???😈
Shah: mmm..."JAI HO"🀣
Febs:😑 Now i have no other option other than KILLING YOU!!!!😈
Shah: KYA!!!!😲😭

Febs takes a dagger from her back pocket and comes slowly towards Shah with an evil smile😈. She raises the dagger to strike Shah...😲

Suddenly the roof of the room blasts πŸ˜†and there is a person seen coming fast at them flying on a broom🀣. She comes straightly at Febs and snatches the dagger from Febs.πŸ˜‰

Person: How dare u try to kill my Shattys???😑
Febs: But we were just playing around...🀣Shattys are my friends..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shattys: Yes...πŸ˜‰
Febs: Who are u??
Person: Iam Nets...πŸ˜†i capture bad people/things will my internet...but now becos of ur sillyness...i had to...
Febs: Iam soo sorry..u can spend time with us for the weekend...πŸ˜ƒ
Nets: (continuing sentence) OMG!!!!😲i had to leave my house/husband...and enjoy here for sometime...thanks a lot guys...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will Shattys get importance atleast in this part...
To know more...
Keep reading Shattys-II
Anytime..only in SGP Forum

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

why stethescope????πŸ˜• u are not a doctor na...πŸ˜†

Ya..but they are doctor na...πŸ˜† And they are such bad doctors that they don't even have stethoscope with them...πŸ˜† So am gonna gift that saying from IF.πŸ˜†

Waiting for the promo...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@febs..u gt to wait a little longer...as discussions are going on na...πŸ˜†
crysind thumbnail
hahhaa... Jai Ho...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
gggrrr...I will kill SHAH😈...🀣🀣🀣 How come she liked "Jai Ho"? Jai Ho is mine u see...😳🀣🀣🀣

I am happy to see nets happy being away from her husband...🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@febs...u liked the promo???iam happy...πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shwets it hilarious  πŸ€£πŸ€£...but i hope that even this time shetty's dont get much importance as i want nets and febs to steal the show...and i know thats gonno happenπŸ˜ƒ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Promo-9/7/2011

Febs takes a dagger from her back pocket and comes slowly towards Shah with an evil smile😈. She raises the dagger to strike Shah...😲
Febs Tum itnee Hinsak kaab se baan gayee ? πŸ˜†  Very Goth Girl image here  ...πŸ˜‰

Suddenly the roof of the room blasts πŸ˜†and there is a person seen coming fast at them flying on a broom🀣. She comes straightly at Febs and snatches the dagger from Febs.πŸ˜‰OMG !!!! I love my entry !!!!! On a Broom Like HP * Muaah * Shwetha πŸ˜›

Person: How dare u try to kill my Shattys???😑 MY SHATTYs Kuch Zyada nahi ho gaya ? πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Person: Iam Nets...πŸ˜†i capture bad people/things will my internet...but now becos of ur sillyness...i had to... WOW !!!! Maitoh Ekdum Detactive Beckett baan gayee !!!!! πŸ˜›
Nets: (continuing sentence) OMG!!!!😲i had to leave my house/husband...and enjoy here for sometime...thanks a lot guys...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Y I m so Happy abt this ? 😳  Love it Shwetha !!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Will Shattys get importance atleast in this part... Nope very sleem chance of Shatty's getting any importance from Me or Febi !!!!!!  πŸ˜›  🀣
After all Febs & I r "
" 🀣

Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Feefi thumbnail
hilarious promo!!! 🀣  febs playing around with her stagger!! 🀣 and YESSS Finally nets gets some time away from her husband πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  take care of her febs! πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

hilarious promo!!! 🀣  febs playing around with her stagger!! 🀣 and YESSS Finally nets gets some time away from her husband πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  take care of her febs! πŸ˜†

Thank U Feefi ... Shwetha got me exited to read abt me !!!! Love to see my self through Shwetha's Eyes !!!! Don't worry Shwets I have complete & Utter faith in U . I m so ready to leave my hubby πŸ˜‰  [ & He is so excited abt his Fridom for few days !!!! ] πŸ˜†   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
crysind thumbnail

Pata nahi mein kabse hinsak ban gayi... par jo bhi ho...kal keliye mein hinsak banjaavungi...for shwetsπŸ˜† At the end we are πŸ€£

I hope SHATTYS won't turn out to be more devilicious than us and steal our spot light...😲🀣