SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MadameX

My dear, I am guiding you through life...if you can eat celery and not biryani, you will have achieved nirvana. 🤣

And ya, you laugh like a hyena...and so do I...how similar!! 🤣🤣

(Oh God, talking to you makes me look crazy 🤣...can't stop smiling now. 😆)

hahahhaahaha yes yes im laughing like this too 🤣 🤣 

so eating celery is the only way to achieve nirvana?!??!  why can't it be eat biryani and achieve nirvana 😭 😭 🤣 

LMAO at HOW SIMILAR dialogue!! 🤣 🤣  
I'll tell you a secret. Just add celery to your biryani...then you'll definitely achieve nirvana. 😆

Btw, do you think we'll get in trouble for BBCing here? 😕😆 If anything happens, remember it was all your fault. 🤣

I'll tell you a secret. Just add celery to your biryani...then you'll definitely achieve nirvana. 😆

Btw, do you think we'll get in trouble for BBCing here? 😕😆 If anything happens, remember it was all your fault. 🤣

if it's my fault, it automatically becomes your fault too!! 🤣 🤣  🤣 

but celery is sooo 🤢   it will ruin my biryani 🤣  

umm idk...lets move to BBC instead?? 😆
Yeah...you pull uo the thread...I'm feeling too lazy. 😆 It'll also give you chance to exercise a little, moti. 🤣

Yeah...you pull uo the thread...I'm feeling too lazy. 😆 It'll also give you chance to exercise a little, moti. 🤣

hahahhahahahaaa tm to mere se bhi gai guzri in the matter of laziness!! 🤣 🤣  
Originally posted by Feefi

hahahhahahahaaa tm to mere se bhi gai guzri in the matter of laziness!! 🤣 🤣  

We're twins, na. 😃😆
Finally...  I completed reading all the promos and 11 parts of your FF Shwets... Your sense of humor is too good Shwets👍🏼... I mean I am loving the way you are introducing forum members especially...👏

And HOTKI was just superb...🤣 And SHATTYS saw each other sitting on flight in the middle way...hahaha...What an imagination... 🤣
Ekta has to start a mango shop sooner...🤣 And feefs as always "I am leaving, Oh God! Why am I addicted to Bak Bak?"🤣 

Waiting for next part ...am so excited to see how you are gonna do "Baand Baaja Baarath" at Cali... 😲 Please hum donoki izzath ka kachra math karna...😆
WOW...that was quick febs...😆 u read all the parts???!!!!!

glad u liked it yar...and u have to wait till the weekend...😆 il put the promo tonight or tomorrow...😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

WOW...that was quick febs...😆 u read all the parts???!!!!!

glad u liked it yar...and u have to wait till the weekend...😆 il put the promo tonight or tomorrow...😆

Yes... I read all parts and waiting for SHATTYS at Cali... To welcome them with stethoscope...😆
Originally posted by crysind

Yes... I read all parts and waiting for SHATTYS at Cali... To welcome them with stethoscope...😆
why stethescope????😕 u are not a doctor na...😆