SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yes ekta...both of ur connection shud work now...and u have to get up as soon as Feefi utters.."Ekta"..🤣

OMG...no wonder I was sneezing so much today. You were beckoning me! 😲 Like a master calling her dog!! 😡ROFLROFL
Originally posted by Bajju

My name is only feefi and feeli, lol and mango society and similarities, as usual lovd it. Bcoz of dese twin sisters, we misd d dream sequence.

Sorry that because of us there was no dream sequence...but our milan was absolutely necessary. 😆
Originally posted by Bajju

My name is only feefi and feeli, lol and mango society and similarities, as usual lovd it. Bcoz of dese twin sisters, we misd d dream sequence.

Sorry because of us there was no dream sequence...but our milan was absolutely necessary. 😆
Originally posted by Keenu.G

🤣 OMG this was jus hilarious! shwets have u been stalking their convos cauz tht exactly how they talk with each other! 🤣
this is by far the best part for me! 👍🏼 👏
next is nets is it? 🤔
suspense, suspense! 😆

I'll consider this not as stalking but rather her research. 😉😆

And to know that we talk to each other like this means you were stalking us too. 😲😉ROFLROFL
Originally posted by MadameX

Sorry that because of us there was no dream sequence...but our milan was absolutely necessary. 😆
@redd 🤣 kumb ke mele main bichadhe they na!😆

I'll consider this not as stalking but rather her research. 😉😆

And to know that we talk to each other like this means you were stalking us too. 🤣
Me stalking! lmao  all i can see in posts of you two is 🤣! 
koi thread hi nahin hai, yahan pe aap dono ne convo nahin ki ho toh stalk karne ki kya zaroorat hai! 😆

Me stalking! lmao  all i can see in posts of you two is 🤣! 
koi thread hi nahin hai, yahan pe aap dono ne convo nahin ki ho toh stalk karne ki kya zaroorat hai! 😆

@ bold: How similar! We both love to roll on the floor laughing our butts off!! ROFLROFL Got a problem with that, Keenu ki bacchi? 😡ROFLROFL

@ the rest: can your rephrase that? I'm having hard time understanding. 😆

[
@ bold: How similar! We both love to roll on the floor laughing our butts off!! 🤣🤣 Got a problem with that, Keenu ki bacchi? 😡🤣🤣

@ the rest: can your rephrase that? I'm having hard time understanding. 😆

🤣 its hindi only yaar!
and 😆 at how similar! 🤣

🤣 its hindi only yaar!
and 😆 at how similar! 🤣

Well, you wrote your Hindi a little weird!! Angry😆😆 C'mon, rephrase karo na. 😃😆

Well, you wrote your Hindi a little weird!! 😡😆😆 C'mon, rephrase karo na. 😃😆
it means tht your convos can be found in most of topics so we dun need to stalk you since u two sissies are everywhere! 🤣