SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by iruaG

🀣🀣🀣 Well done again Shwets. I LOVED the mangoes bit🀣 And I got to know a lot of stuff about Feefi and Ekta that I didn't know before😊

And I already have a guess on which two members are going to feature in the next part πŸ˜‰
thanks gauri...😊 and clever u...!!!u have found them...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Thank God!!!glad u liked it feefs...i was worried...how iam going to write this...as Shattys were together...and u need not fight or find anyone...πŸ˜†

shweetu, i'm "busy" na so how could i have fought or done anything in case shattys weren't together 🀣 🀣  so whatever you wrote is perfect and hilarious!! 🀣 loved it!! 🀣 🀣 
Originally posted by Feefi

shweetu, i'm "busy" na so how could i have fought or done anything in case shattys weren't together 🀣 🀣  so whatever you wrote is perfect and hilarious!! 🀣 loved it!! 🀣 🀣 
Nice that Shattys were together...or else in ur tight schedule u would not have been able to help Shetty find Shah...🀣 probably u would have given him some biriyani...πŸ˜†
ektaaa where are you!!!! get up from your sleep and read about our virtual milan!! 🀣 🀣 

Nice that Shattys were together...or else in ur tight schedule u would not have been able to help Shetty find Shah...🀣 probably u would have given him some biriyani...πŸ˜†

yeah biryani would have made him forget shah!! and that would lead to a totally different story!! 🀣 🀣   so i'm glad i'm busy and shattys are together!!!! 🀣 
Originally posted by Feefi

ektaaa where are you!!!! get up from your sleep and read about our virtual milan!! 🀣 🀣 

yes ekta...both of ur connection shud work now...and u have to get up as soon as Feefi utters.."Ekta"..🀣
BG: Biriyani Girl...Biriyani Girl...

🀣 moi lub the biryani girl πŸ˜† n nice part with Ekta in it..! 

Good work Shwets..πŸ€—

yes ekta...both of ur connection shud work now...and u have to get up as soon as Feefi utters.."Ekta"..🀣

it would be sooo hilarious if ekta does show up on IF now!! 🀣 🀣  
@tanu di..thank u...😊

@feefs...yeah...i would be flying in the air to have established this connection...πŸ˜†
My name is only feefi and feeli, lol and mango society and similarities, as usual lovd it. Bcoz of dese twin sisters, we misd d dream sequence.