SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@nets..iam online most of the time..and yet i have missed sooo much...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

@aneesha...yes..biriyani girl and mango girl...πŸ˜† will def update tomorrow...😊

Shwetha I m online on selected time Yet I know so much !!!!!   I do have good memory ... Glad to help . πŸ˜†  For Queen Feefi ...😲   🀣   Mango Biryani πŸ˜›

Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Shwetha I m online on selected time Yet I know so much !!!!!   I do have good memory ... Glad to help . πŸ˜†  For Queen Feefi ...😲   🀣
@bold...something i have to work upon...πŸ˜†
Tomorrow's story is a MUST READ!!🀣🀣🀣🀣Mangiriyani-licious fun!🀣
Originally posted by .sb.

Tomorrow's story is a MUST READ!!🀣Mangiriyani-licious fun!🀣
What a word...!!!!πŸ˜†
Shweta more than SGP your its your FF which is more interesting..
Its like around the world with S&S..Maja aaraha hai..Anxiously waiting for 2mrw.

ohh dear!
                 the one thing i missed a lot is ur FF n i m sorry i cudnt complete my book😭i hv to read it from part 6 i dont know where all these parts r bt really i missed it.now i ll read all the parts n enjoy.know doctor hs stoped to use excess computer,tv not to read books,not to observe small things on which my eyes hv to focus😭bt eventhen i will read all the parts i dont care abt my DAMAGED BRAIN not even for FFπŸ˜‰
OMG what a promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  

so im in the library, doing everything BUT studying!! 🀣 eating biryani, chatting etc. 🀣  

and yeah shweetu, nets said it right, it was in BBC that i told everyone what i was eating and for more than a week, it was just biryani...hahaha and then in the band baraat thread, i was named biryani queen 🀣  

and febs is the BBC queen, i was the princess but i'm still a biryani queen 🀣  

and ekta looking for mangoes!!!! 🀣 🀣 

i'm eagerly waiting for the actual part!! 🀣 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Promo-6/7/2011

Outside an airport...Shattys are standing alone looking left, right, top and 
bottom...πŸ˜†

Shah: Ab kya karein??😭
Shetty: Kahan hai Queen Feefs...!!!!

The words "Queen Feefs" echoes into the sky...πŸ˜†and goes into a library...where in a corner is seated a girl...πŸ˜†with full of books around her...πŸ˜†She is eating biriyani and is typing very seriously in her laptop...and yes..she has her headphones on too...πŸ˜†

Queen Feefs: OMG!!!!In my tight schedule i totally forgot to...pop in and read my favorite story...πŸ˜† thank God...my friends reminded me while chatting...πŸ˜†

Shattys are standing now with an icecream in each of their hands...4 icecreams...πŸ˜†A person comes from behind..

Person: May i know where i will get Mangoes???🀣
Shattys:??? πŸ˜•Sorry..we are new to the city...
Person: Hey..Iam Madame Ekta...πŸ˜†Then...shall we go together...even iam new here...iam going to meet a new friend today...iam come down from NY..
to see her..😊
Shah: Definitely...we can...

Hrithik Song Played...Madame Ekta is running to see where the song is coming from...Shattys are running behind her...so not to miss her...πŸ˜†

Kya Queen Feefs ko Shattys yaad aayenge??Kaise honge Queens Feefs aur Madame Ekta ki dosti???Kya in dono ki madad se launtenge Shattys apna ghar waapas???πŸ˜†

Jaanne ke liye...padthe rahiye...
Shattys II 
Tomorrow, Anytime, Only in SGP ForumπŸ˜‰

ROFLROFLROFL

OMG, this promo is the best!! πŸ‘ Can't wait to read about Feefs and her weird connection with bariyani. πŸ˜† But yaar, you like Shounak are chipkaofying mangos to me at every turn. 😑😑ROFL But I also loved the Hrithik Roshan part. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜†

I can't wait to see what your brain churns out for this chapter. Keep up the good work. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Feefi

OMG what a promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  

so im in the library, doing everything BUT studying!! 🀣 eating biryani, chatting etc. 🀣  

and yeah shweetu, nets said it right, it was in BBC that i told everyone what i was eating and for more than a week, it was just biryani...hahaha and then in the band baraat thread, i was named biryani queen 🀣  

and febs is the BBC queen, i was the princess but i'm still a biryani queen 🀣  

and ekta looking for mangoes!!!! 🀣 🀣 

i'm eagerly waiting for the actual part!! 🀣 

My dear twin, it looks like we'll finally meet in the virtual world of the Shattys. Aa gale lag ja, meri pyari bhen. πŸ€—ROFLROFL
Originally posted by panic_monger

ohh dear!
                 the one thing i missed a lot is ur FF n i m sorry i cudnt complete my book😭i hv to read it from part 6 i dont know where all these parts r bt really i missed it.now i ll read all the parts n enjoy.know doctor hs stoped to use excess computer,tv not to read books,not to observe small things on which my eyes hv to focus😭bt eventhen i will read all the parts i dont care abt my DAMAGED BRAIN not even for FFπŸ˜‰
Shattys are always here sara...u take care of ur health...dont stress urself fr all this please...😊