SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Dont worry bandarni..I am sure..we both will have unique entries in the SHATTYS..not as humans but as bandars🀣🀣🀣🀣
@tanudi haha abhi HK se ghoomkar shayad india wapas aayenge aur shaadi karenge! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†! 
@shwets is feefs gonna be villian! πŸ˜†! 
@tanu di...u know writing for sheema di and sheemu was easier than rubal...
i was thinking writing rubal will be easy...πŸ˜†
🀣OMG!!!! I  read this and nearly fell off my chair🀣🀣 Hilarious!!! I loved the background music you used for Rubal🀣 and you added Shonu!!!🀣 Oh God I'm laughing so much I can't even type. And I love the way you brought that *I am too cool for my shoes* vibe into the story for Rubal...that's exactly my impression of him too πŸ˜† And GSD sounds like a drug🀣

Oh, and coming to the actual story, I am happy that Shattys are now reunited πŸ˜† And they're in Texas...what next?πŸ˜‰ Shattys part 2 is turning out to be even better than Shatty's part 1πŸ‘πŸΌ

@keenu...so we are in America...I think we dont have anyone from Africa...πŸ˜† so next will be Asia...
Now i have to think...how to travel...directly to China and HK and then come to India...
have to see travel expenses also na...🀣

@shounak...whatever entry u want...u will get that...dont worry...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by iruaG

🀣OMG!!!! I  read this and nearly fell off my chair🀣🀣 Hilarious!!! I loved the background music you used for Rubal🀣 and you added Shonu!!!🀣 Oh God I'm laughing so much I can't even type. And I love the way you brought that *I am too cool for my shoes* vibe into the story for Rubal...that's exactly my impression of him too πŸ˜† And GSD sounds like a drug🀣

Oh, and coming to the actual story, I am happy that Shattys are now reunited πŸ˜† And they're in Texas...what next?πŸ˜‰ Shattys part 2 is turning out to be even better than Shatty's part 1πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks a lot Gauri...😊 now GSD is sounding like a drug...🀣 Rubal has to change his original name GSD to something else then...πŸ˜†

i thought SHATTYS have been apart for too long...and it might get boring...so i united them without thinking how iam going to return back to India...i need a long story for that also...πŸ˜†
il think abt that while writing the next part...😊
@shwets my mom's travel agent so i can help! πŸ€£
Originally posted by Keenu.G

@shwets my mom's travel agent so i can help! πŸ€£

thats great...please ask her for discount...!!!🀣 may be free tickets also...πŸ˜†
i have to touch UAE also...i think tabz and laxmi di are from there...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thats great...please ask her for discount...!!!🀣 may be free tickets also...πŸ˜†
i have to touch UAE also...i think tabz and laxmi di are from there...πŸ˜†
where is laxmi di these days? i miss seeing her arnd! πŸ˜­
for the tkt take Qatar airways its cheapest! goes why doha and then Dubai, then u decide!
or jus choose emirates! πŸ€£
Originally posted by Keenu.G

where is laxmi di these days? i miss seeing her arnd! πŸ˜­
for the tkt take Qatar airways its cheapest! goes why doha and then Dubai, then u decide!
or jus choose emirates! πŸ€£

even iam missing laxmi di a lot...😭

arey...travel agent will just tell the airlines name or give the tickets also...??πŸ˜†
mujhe kya...i just need free tickets...[=))}