Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 51

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@keenu...he is a super hero yar...🀣 just wait and watch...😊

Shwets yaar, you are making me so excited for this upcoming part. Can't even wait now. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@ekta..iam soo scared that iam making u all excited...i dont have a clue what iam going to write...πŸ˜† i write the parts at that moment...without having any previous thinking and alll...
MadameX thumbnail
Sorry for putting pressure on you. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Take your time. I'll try to wait. πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

You get your license and just drive down here. πŸ˜†

BTW I can go to Seattle in One hour or Cali in 2 days...But coming to U will Take me Like 10 days I guess...sorry i cant  πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

You get your license and just drive down here. πŸ˜†

ekta i guess u dont want to live anymore ...πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

ekta i guess u dont want to live anymore ...πŸ˜†

Y u saying tht??...M i Murderer nd will kill Ekta??πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Y u saying tht??...M i Murderer nd will kill Ekta??πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

i know u r a verryyy veryyy veryyy good driverπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

BTW I can go to Seattle in One hour or Cali in 2 days...But coming to U will Take me Like 10 days I guess...sorry i cant  πŸ˜†

It's okay. πŸ˜† Besides, Meenakshi thinks you'll kill me in a car accident anyways. πŸ˜†
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha the promo's hilarious🀣
Can't wait to read the next part. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
SHATTYS-II
Part-10

After some more enquiry and some help from CID, Shetty comes to know that Vijay was trying to fool him showing him to USπŸ˜‰, but in real they were heading to Canada😊. Shetty gets the number of the help from ACP and takes a flight to Canada. On the travel, Shetty thinks what kind of a person is going to help him.

Camera flies and tall buildings are shown, then water, then people are shown and one by one letters get typed on the screen

V A N C O U V E R

A person comes on a stylish bike and gets down.πŸ˜‰

BG: Character Deela Hai

We see the person laughing at a movie...πŸ˜†studying seriously...eating pizzas...πŸ˜‰singing and dancing to Punjabhi Songs..πŸ˜†along with 7 other girls out of which the two i can remember is Ragini Khanna and Lady Gaga..🀣

Shetty comes to Vancouver and calls the number. The person takes the phone...

Shetty: Hello!!!
Person: *touches Shettys shoulder* Hello...Dr.Shetty!!πŸ˜ƒ
Shetty: Oh...and sir u are??
Person: Which name u want..small...long...nick..pet...??πŸ˜‰
Shetty: Something i can call...πŸ˜†
Person: U can call be GSD...the least used name...πŸ˜†
Shetty: I seriously dont have time...
GSD: But i have...πŸ˜‰whats ur diagnosis...πŸ˜†
Shetty: Iam perfectly alright...i want to find Shah...didnt ACP tell u???πŸ˜•
GSD: Nope...lets walk and talk...bt i dont use Idea..πŸ˜†
Shetty: *Walking* Here is the file Sir...
GSD: *Not looking* Please no Sir...call me GS..*in mind..wow another name*πŸ˜†
Shetty: The file...
GSD: *Looks...opens it and nearly faints😲😲😲* Iam so sorry...i cant take the case...
Shetty: But why???πŸ˜•
GSD: The information is half page long...i cant read long writings...🀣
Shetty: Il explain...

Shetty explains abt the happenings..and GSD is more than happy to hear than read...πŸ˜†

GSD: Simple case...il solve it...just a few phone calls away...*goes for making call* Hello...i need a pizza...🀣
Shetty: Hope this guy helps...πŸ˜•Kya Bak Bak kartha hai...i could have told everything in 10 minutes if he had not talked in the middle...

Vijay is going in a car...

Vijay: How did this Shetty come here also...Now i dont have a flight till the evening...where am i going to be...if he tracks me???πŸ˜”

At GSD's home...

GSD: Want to have pizza??😊
Shetty: Are u crazy...my Shah is kidnapped??😑
GSD: U told that before...say something new..πŸ˜‰
Shetty: U are mad..😑
GSD: I know that too...say something knew...πŸ˜†
Shetty: Do something...!!!
GSD: Iam eating...πŸ˜†
Shetty: 😑

GSD gets a call...and then...

GSD: You have a flight to the US in the evening...
Shetty: WHAT!!😲😲But Shah...
GSD: Now we need to go for a boat ride...πŸ˜ƒ
Shetty: πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
GSD: Dont worry..i have people all around stalking everywhere...they will find ur girl...

Vijay is struggling to find a place to hide. Shah is enjoying her icecream as Vijay has found it to be a nice way to shut her up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GSD and Shetty are going on a boat now...Shetty is terribly worried to be with GSD. GSD on the other hand is enjoying the ride...😊

Shetty: *seeing some sign and points* Whats shown there??πŸ˜•
GSD: Where is Shonu????😲☺️
Shetty: Shonu nahi...shown...bt who is shonu...??πŸ˜•
GSD: No one...πŸ˜”*puts his hand in the pocket and takes out a rubber*🀣

BG: Yaad aa raha..tera pyaar..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

and GSD is having a rain of rubbers...and then he is flying on the rubber..🀣

Shetty: GS...!!!Get down!!!
GSD: *Comes back*oh sorry..*looks at watch* Yes..😊
Shetty: Now what???How are we going to find Vijay???😭
GSD: Kaun Jay???!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
Shetty: Jay nahi Vijay...
GSD: *totally angry* Vijay or Jay...it has jay...😑😑and now i will not stop until i find him...😑its time for u to go to the airport...u start procedure there...il come there soon...
Shetty: But...
GSD:GO!!!!!*pushes him in a taxi and asks them to leave..and then turns and shouts* JAY!!!!Iam coming...!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

GSD gets on track of Vijay's car..gets some things from a shop and starts to follow him in another taxi. Now GSD is at the back of Vijay's car.

GSD: Go faster...😑
Driver: I cant...this is the limit..
GSD: Wat do u mean*drama king is born* Dont u understand how important this is...dont u have loved ones..😑😑*and pushes him...and the driver falls out of the car* 🀣

The car is out of control and GSD takes the steering.πŸ˜‰ Vijay is looking through the rear view. A car is coming berserk at them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†the car is going left and right and fast approaching. 🀣

Vijay: OMG...!!This guy seems to have to special training in driving...🀣he is coming soo close..what am i going to do...πŸ˜”

Shetty is in the aiport not knowing what to do.πŸ˜”

GSD comes parallel to the Vijay's car. GSD starts throwing fruits at Vijay through the window..🀣

GSD: I dont know what fruit iam throwing...😑but even if its a mango..iam ready to be tried in Mango ki Kacheri for Shah...🀣

Vijay speeds up..

Shetty is called for boarding. Shetty tries GSD's phone for a last time but no answer. But he understands that the answer is negative...😭goes for boarding.

GSD speeds up even more and starts throwing fruits again...πŸ˜†now with greater anger😑 as he can see he is doing injustice especially to Mangoes🀣

Vijay loses control of the car and bangs on the treeπŸ˜‰. GSD stops the car. Vijay runs awayπŸ˜†. GSD looks inside to see...

Shetty is in the plane very sad😭😭. He nearly has lost hope of finding Shah. He remembers the how he had fought with PS for Shah..and then Kampta and DJ. 😭😭 But no BG...as he cannot remember any appropriate song...πŸ˜‰
The flight lands.

Shetty: *sitting in the US airport* How am i going to find Shah in the huge place!!!!😭

Suddenly Shetty can hear someone calling...he turns and looks in shock..😲😲😲😲😲

Shetty: Shah!!!!!!😭😊😲

Shah is standing at the end of the airport.πŸ˜ƒ Shah comes running to Shetty. Shetty is running to Shah.Both running in slow motion.πŸ˜† Both hug each other crying very hardπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ. Shetty is soo happy to see Shah so is Shah.

Shetty: *regaining himself* But how are u here...πŸ˜•how did u come here...u and GSD..u were in Canada.

Somebody touches Shetty from the back..

BG: Yahan Bhi Hoga..Wahan Bhi Hoga...Mera hi Jalwa...(BG continues throughout...till the end)🀣

Scenes showing how GSD looked inside the car...to see Shah still eating icecream with no expression and even offered him..πŸ˜†

Shah: You want some..boy???πŸ˜‰

Then GSD with Shah...going in the car crazily to the airport.He contancts many people. He then gets the next flight to US which goes in some other way and they have landed at the same time...πŸ˜‰

Shah: How did u do it..??
GSD: Because all love meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š*walks out in style*

Precap

Shetty and Shah in the aeroplane. The air hostess says...

"Welcome to the State of Texas"

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago