Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

feefi and rubal together! bechara shetty will be lost in their BBC! πŸ˜†

not in the BBC..in the US...and someone have to find to him...and then find Shah...🀣
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Superb Shwets πŸ‘πŸΌ I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE thisπŸ€— Aur kya boloon... I LOVE the way you integrated two of my favorite SGPians into the story⭐️ I LOVE the way you included mangoes and weight loss πŸ˜† I LOVE the way you brought in HOTKI πŸ˜‰ I LOVE the conversation between Sheema ji and Sheemu di πŸ€£

This is SUPER-DUPER AWESOMEEE!!!! And I know the next part's going to be even betterπŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iruaG

Wow!!! Superb Shwets πŸ‘πŸΌ I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE thisπŸ€— Aur kya boloon... I LOVE the way you integrated two of my favorite SGPians into the story⭐️ I LOVE the way you included mangoes and weight loss πŸ˜† I LOVE the way you brought in HOTKI πŸ˜‰ I LOVE the conversation between Sheema ji and Sheemu di πŸ€£

This is SUPER-DUPER AWESOMEEE!!!! And I know the next part's going to be even betterπŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot gauri...happy u liked it...😊
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
btw shwets! are kidnappers planning to take shah and shetty arnd for world tour! πŸ˜†
US, UK, is next destination china?! πŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@keenu...ur chance will come dont worry...πŸ˜†
yeah..i have just 2 dialogues to run this FF...i have to do something to keep it running na...πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
hahah mera no, bhi aayega! πŸ˜πŸ˜†
honestly i will be worst nightmare for Shattys! imagine making shetty do sky dive or scuba dive to look for shah! πŸ€£
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@keenu...ur wish will be granted...πŸ˜† and OMG...i can like u again...πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@keenu...ur wish will be granted...πŸ˜† and OMG...i can like u again...πŸ˜†

haha! shukriya Badhi Amma! πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

yup then i m HOTKI too na! πŸ˜† she is jus like me [ i hope πŸ˜‰] 
and DH is cool! free food nd tea! πŸ€£

Keenu pie just so you know, there is no tea and biscuits in my dog house. Free food is sukhi roti with piyaz aur namak and of course 1 glass of water, That's it.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shweta I am so sorry for the late reply. I was at work all day, just came home and turned on the PC and as promised I checked your creation...and what can I say?πŸ˜† I was laughing so much my siblings kept asking me why am I laughing like a "paagal". It was hilarious.πŸ˜† There were many good/funny moments. I loved the part with Sheema di and her murgi, that was too funny. 🀣

Although you did take THAT name, but I guess you said not to say it again in Hindi and English, so I'll let you off. 😊

You are indeed very creative and talented. πŸ‘πŸ‘Surely you should take this as a possible career option, I am sure you'll do wonders. πŸ‘ Thankyou again for making me laugh. I am sure when I meet Sheema di, one day in London, we will recall your fan fiction. Well done dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ