SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
kya baat hain Shwetu ๐Ÿ˜Š your bringing in all the hindi movie masala factors and you have added the IF tadka, kya baat hain.. loving the end product ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ice.maiden

kya baat hain Shwetu ๐Ÿ˜Š your bringing in all the hindi movie masala factors and you have added the IF tadka, kya baat hain.. loving the end product ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks sushma...๐Ÿ˜Š
shewta loved part 9๐Ÿ˜†...i have not yet read all the part but now after reading part 9 i m looking forward to read all the parts...i dont like to read very long posts so i did'nt read it...but i thought why not jst give try and start with the last part ...trust me shewts i was laughing out loudly ...loved the way u combined sheema amd sheemu di...sheemu di going against s***,sheemu eating mangoes...both discussing abt ragini,every thing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

though i  don't know why shah is kidnapped... i'll have to read previous part...but still loved it and waiting eagerly for the next part
@meenu,..thanks a lot for liking it yar...

ok abt Shah..u read and find out...bt still il tell in short...

Shah was kidnapped by TL(Taklal) who is the head of the association of fathers of daughters whom Shah declared not pregnant...๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@meenu,..thanks a lot for liking it yar...

ok abt Shah..u read and find out...bt still il tell in short...

Shah was kidnapped by TL(Taklal) who is the head of the association of fathers of daughters whom Shah declared not pregnant...๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@meenu...i have given the link of Shattys season 1 too...if u are going to read...read from there...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@meenu...i have given the link of Shattys season 1 too...if u are going to read...read from there...๐Ÿ˜†

will try too...as i cant read lengthy posts,so it will take time ...but will try to complete it 
FAB Job Mango!!!So totally hillarious!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSheema di aur Sheemu di ne toh SHATTys par chaar chaand laga diye hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and OMG...Now SHATTys going to US..do we now see the entry of Feefi๐Ÿคฃ

Awesome Shwetha...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and quite long!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by .sb.

FAB Job Mango!!!So totally hillarious!๐ŸคฃSheema di aur Sheemu di ne toh SHATTys par chaar chaand laga diye hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thanks shounak...๐Ÿ˜Š we can see entry of many now...as many are in US...๐Ÿ˜†

i din realise it was soo long...i typed in notepad and when i copied...i was shocked myself...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

FAB Job Mango!!!So totally hillarious!๐ŸคฃSheema di aur Sheemu di ne toh SHATTys par chaar chaand laga diye hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

feefi and rubal together! bechara shetty will be lost in their BBC! ๐Ÿ˜†