Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@ekta...thanks yar...now Shetty will be in US for a long time...๐Ÿ˜†

Excellent! I will welcome them with open arms. ๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MadameX

Excellent! I will welcome them with open arms. ๐Ÿ˜†

definitely...now i have to research abt places in US...and what will be the schedule of Shetty..๐Ÿ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shweta It was superb.. The way you added sheema and sheemu in the story is excellent... Liked it a lot especially...

heemu: *laughs..keeps the gun again ๐Ÿ˜ˆ* SONA...hindi mein ek word jo mujhe pasand nahi...๐Ÿ˜†and GOLD in english ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Both thinks about Ragini

BG: Deewana..Main Hun Deewana Tera(Sonu Nigam)

and we see an excited Sheems thinking abt meeting Ragini and how they tell everything they think about her. Ragini gives a big smile and both faint.๐Ÿ˜†

Sheemu: WHAT!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ*thunders breaks..and the screen with Sheemu's face split into 2*๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dr.Shetty: The key is burning...
Sheemu: Because...its the HotKey..(HOTKI)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now open and take it..we are near...

Both their mobiles ring. They read...

Sheems: OMG!!!
Sheema: It seems a superb episode...iam going home...bye Shetty...๐Ÿ˜Š
Sheemu: I have to rush home now and i have also called AkshayDeep for tea...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณgotto go...bye Shetty...๐Ÿ˜Š

...Thanks shweta really so much fun, adding our sheemu and sheema is too good with sheemu dog-house and ragini fanatics..๐Ÿคฃ 
๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Keep writing more and want to know who will help our shetty in US now.

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh shwets what have u done yeh toh haad he hogayi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i can't stop rofling after reading ths๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃoh god plzz sheemU di n sheemA di won't read ur FF n our comments otherwise we all will be put in the SDH with S***...super duper FF shwets must say ur very intelligent kya ka kya bana diya mindblowing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃok the best parts of ur FF are:-

sheemu: *laughs..keeps the gun again๐Ÿ˜ˆ* SONA...hindi mein ek word jo mujhe pasand nahi...๐Ÿ˜†and GOLD in english ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ths has become international news now๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃHow come Shetty didn't know abt it๐Ÿ˜†

Both thinks about Ragini
BG: Deewana..Main Hun Deewana Tera(Sonu Nigam)

Can't tell u what i was thinking after reading ths part๐Ÿคฃ...otherwise Sheema di will kill me for taking out wrong meaning๐Ÿ˜ณ

sheemu: *eating mangoes*
Dr.Shetty: Are u sure u wanted to be a dietitian??๐Ÿ˜•
Sheemu: Why???
Dr.Shetty: Mangoes can increase ur weight..
Sheemu: WHAT!!!!Shocked*thunders breaks..and the screen with Sheemu's face split into 2*๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃHey bhagwan Shwets u have included ths also...i can't stop laughing imagning sheemu di's splitted face๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐ŸคฃI had never thought tat my one comment will have such an effect on sheemu di otherwise i wouldn't have written it

Dr.Shetty: The key is burning...
Sheemu: Because...its the HotKey..(HOTKI)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐ŸคฃAsk nets hubby he will ans it better as how hot is our HOTKI๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
P.S.:-sorry nets plzz don't burn me for ths itz just a joke๐Ÿ˜†

Sheemu: I have to rush home now and i have also called AkshayDeep for tea...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedgotto go...bye Shetty...๐Ÿ˜Š
WOW sheemu di will definately forgive u shwets after reading ths so don't worry u r in safe hands๐Ÿคฃ

Shetty:๐Ÿ˜ญ
Poor guy...shah toh mili nahi but he has met MJseems n Raginiseems๐Ÿ˜†Who had helped him very dedicately๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by aneesha_sahani - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
thanks a lot abhi...๐Ÿ˜Š

it was soo much fun writing it...and now lets see what Shetty does in US...๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@aneesha...thanks a lot yar...๐Ÿ˜Š

i dont whats going to happen after Sheemu and Sheema di reads it..๐Ÿ˜† they dont know tat i was going to include them..๐Ÿ˜†

if iam missing..iam probably been kidnapped by either of them or both of them..๐Ÿ˜†
Ashis thumbnail

@aneesha...thanks a lot yar...๐Ÿ˜Š

i dont whats going to happen after Sheemu and Sheema di reads it..๐Ÿ˜† they dont know tat i was going to include them..๐Ÿ˜†

if iam missing..iam probably been kidnapped by either of them or both of them..๐Ÿ˜†

So should i PM them to read ths๐Ÿ˜†
Red:- n we will find u in SDH with S๐Ÿคฃ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

So should i PM them to read ths๐Ÿ˜†
Red:- n we will find u in SDH with S๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† i already PMed them...๐Ÿ˜† its better to hear from me rather than from someone else...๐Ÿ˜†
Ashis thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† i already PMed them...๐Ÿ˜† its better to hear from me rather than from someone else...๐Ÿ˜†

rite yaar afterall u r the karta dartha of shatty's so itz better if u told them๐Ÿ˜†...btw i'm eagerly waiting for their replies๐Ÿ˜†