Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 28

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesum update re shwets loved d bachchan part superb n funny re looking forward to shetty's journey n ppl who help hm on d way

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot gauri, prat and tanu di...😊
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shah is a superb gynaecologist, have to follow her, so that i too can contribute for d reduction of indian population.
As usual shwets u r awesome.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shetty opens his car door and throws his bag inside and shuts the door with a bang😉. Then he jumps into the front seat and starts the car. But...😕no...the car does start...😆but now Dr.Shetty is wondering where to go???🤣
😆😆Shetty didn't know where to know then why he throws the bag inside the car shut the door with a bang just to show his herokiri😆🤣
Shetty: Now i have some where to go...😆😉
Thank god he finally knows where to know otherwise he will go to ice cream parlor in confusion n start eating ice cream 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣

Manju: Hum toh bahut hi beautiful hai ji...😆tumhe pata hai..vijay bahut hi beautiful pati hai...😆and meri beautiful khayal rakthe hai ji...😳
Manju Aunty n her beautiful baatein missing in SGP plzz come back MA😭

Dr.Shah: *Understands, gyn jo hai,😆 looks simply at the file* Manju, Iam very sorry to say..."YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT"🤣
Oh shwets u remind me of sushaan through ths...ths lady has not declared even our suhana to be pregnant🤣🤣...How can she do ths ek he moohale ki do aurato ko she declared are not pregnant🤣 what an injustice she deserves ths punishment🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Manju's voice in voice mail: Mujhe pata tha Shettu...😆ki tum apni beautiful Shah ke liye mujhe call karenge...lekin..main Shah se bhi beautiful hoon...😉main India main nahi hoon...tum mujhe doond nahi sakthe ho...All the beautiful best!!! *after a pause* Manju aur Shettu...Manju aur Shettu...
I miss u Shettu...😳
Oh god again Manju aur Shettu😆😆ths part is best🤣🤣

Super duper update 👏shwets lage raho with shatty's😆🤣🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@hima..thanks a lot...😊

@aneesha...iam missing MA a lot...so thought of bringing her back for this part...😆 thanks a lot...😊
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
Awesome update as usual Shweta. ⭐️It was fantastic. ⭐️

Shah ne Manju Aunty ko bhi bahi choda? 🤣
Bechari beautiful Manju Aunty ka beautiful dil beautiful tarike se toot gaya. 🤣
Hillarious!! 🤣
BTW, when you said "Manju Darling", I was like me? 😲Mujhe bhi Shattys mein include kar diya? I was so relieved to know you were talking about Manju AUNTY . The twist was great. 👏I was like OMG, That was wonderful. 👏Shattys ko mila do, mera dil aur dukh nahi seh sakta. 😭(🤣No, no, I want to see the Shattys in trouble. 😈)

P.S. I will run away before SB comes to kill me . 🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Awesome update as usual Shweta. ⭐️It was fantastic. ⭐️

Shah ne Manju Aunty ko bhi bahi choda? 🤣
Bechari beautiful Manju Aunty ka beautiful dil beautiful tarike se toot gaya. 🤣
Hillarious!! 🤣
BTW, when you said "Manju Darling", I was like me? 😲Mujhe bhi Shattys mein include kar diya? I was so relieved to know you were talking about Manju AUNTY . The twist was great. 👏I was like OMG, That was wonderful. 👏Shattys ko mila do, mera dil aur dukh nahi seh sakta. 😭(🤣No, no, I want to see the Shattys in trouble. 😈)

P.S. I will run away before SB comes to kill me . 🤣

thanks a lot manju...when Shattys are together...there is nothing to write on...😆
they are good when they are not together...😆
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shweta good one.. Thanks for good shatty FF's ... OMG when will Shatty find her shah..MA is one crazy girl. after shatty 😆 .. Poor shatty  😕 

Woww shatty started the car without knowing..where to go ...
Dr.Shetty is wondering where to go???🤣

OMG  🤣  🤣  🤣 On his left hand is a tatoo..."Mera baap chor hai"😆 ... A cell phone ringing displaying the name "Manju Darling"😉

Dr.Shah: *Understands, gyn jo hai,😆 looks simply at the file* Manju, Iam very sorry to say..."YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT"🤣

So funny ..

All this song sequence is done in various places...Paris, Venice, London, New York, Egypt, New Zealand, Singapore...All the places, same thing happens...Shetty is running in the street...and stops in the middle of the road and tells "Tum Kahan"😆, and Shah from top of a building, from the balcony will say "Main Yahan"🤣 and then next city...

SAW THIS SCENE IN MOVIES.. ESPECIALLY  REMINDS ME OF Aashiqui  movie scene where hero gets to know about her heroine kidnap place with singing a song, while heroine also sings it..  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@abhi...thanks a lot for liking it...😊

i remember movies..where they will have family song or something...and by singing the song or tune..they find each other...😆
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simply awesome Shwetu 😊 

The tum kahan main yahan part was🤣 
bye bye CID.. 😭😆

Shweta, what abt this new sar phira doc? Do you find him interesting enough to include in your FF?