Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .sb.

Someone had this on her siggy box-->Offline for three days🀣🀣

come and check BBC...iam totally offline...🀣
Feefi thumbnail
hahhahaahhaa awesome continuation shweetu!!! 🀣 🀣 

loved how you incorporated TRP in your FF!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ 

how many songs do you know?  i love your background song selection!!!!! the songs are so apt to the situations!! 🀣 

IG = icecream guy!!! 🀣  i dunno, but this seemed soo hilarious to me!! 🀣 🀣 

and as always, loved the dramatic effects...the camera shakes too becuase of vibrations! 🀣 

thanks shweetu!! and write the next part soon!! πŸ˜³

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Feefi

hahhahaahhaa awesome continuation shweetu!!! 🀣 🀣 

loved how you incorporated TRP in your FF!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ 

how many songs do you know?  i love your background song selection!!!!! the songs are so apt to the situations!! 🀣 

IG = icecream guy!!! 🀣  i dunno, but this seemed soo hilarious to me!! 🀣 🀣 

and as always, loved the dramatic effects...the camera shakes too becuase of vibrations! 🀣 

thanks shweetu!! and write the next part soon!! πŸ˜³

thanks feefs...i keep listening to lots of songs...and sometimes write the part according to songs...πŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
SHATTYS-II
Part-7

From the previous part

Shah: Shetty will find me...Shetty..I love u soo much...Iam sure...u will find me...*In mind..ofcourseπŸ˜†*

Shetty hears this words in his mind. He is shocked, but gets a insight kind.πŸ˜†

Shetty: *gets up* Shah...i will definitely find u...I love u...

He packs a bag and leaves.

Continuing

Shetty opens his car door and throws his bag inside and shuts the door with a bangπŸ˜‰. Then he jumps into the front seat and starts the car. But...πŸ˜•no...the car does start...πŸ˜†but now Dr.Shetty is wondering where to go???🀣

Shetty's phone rings.

Shetty: Dr.Shetty..
Abhi: Doc, CID here...we have found something...so we are coming there...😊
Shetty: Ok...NO!!!!!!😲 NO...i will come there...i will come there...
Abhi: Ok...πŸ˜•*keeps the phone*
Shetty: Now i have some where to go...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

At the CID bureau

ACP: Thanks for coming Dr.Shetty.
Shetty: So aap log ne kya pata laga hai??πŸ˜•
Daya: Dekhiye*He is showing in computer*..we were looking at the video sent to u..lots of times...and in different anglesπŸ˜‰. And we have found this...*shows* reflection of the man who has kidnapped ur wife..uhmm...ur would be..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Shetty: *looks* I cant see his face...its covered with glass and cap.
Daya: Yes...but we have found some things, that might help us find the person.
ACP: Daya, dikhao Shetty saab ko, shaayad woh pehchanege...

Daya then shows stills of the various findings on the computer.

Still 1: An old fashioned bracelet on this right hand with a number 786 etched in it. πŸ˜‰
Still 2: The man is sitting on a chair cross-legged with his right hand behind the top of the chair.πŸ˜†
Still 3: On his left hand is a tatoo..."Mera baap chor hai"πŸ˜†
Still 4: A cell phone ringing displaying the name "Manju Darling"πŸ˜‰

Daya: Do you know him?
Shetty: OMG!!!! It is...*Camera stills on his shock face and blacks out*

Camera brightens on the shock face of Dr.Shah.

Shah: VIJAY DINNANATH BACHCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲
IG:*Laughs* Yes...!!!!😈
Shah: But why??
IG: After what u did to my Manju...i wont forgive u...ever...
Shah: But what did i do??i did not do anything
IG: *Goes close to her* U did not do anything??U broke her heart...*Camera goes into white now and changes the scene*

At the hospital..flashback...

Dr.Shah: Come in...

Vijay and Manju enters, Shah not happyπŸ˜” cos they married separately and broke the promise they made of getting married together.πŸ˜†

Vijay: kaise ho tum?
Dr.Shah: Fine...and u??
Manju: Hum toh bahut hi beautiful hai ji...πŸ˜†tumhe pata hai..vijay bahut hi beautiful pati hai...πŸ˜†and meri beautiful khayal rakthe hai ji...😳
Dr.Shah: *cutting* So..aap log yahan??
Vijay: Actually...hum do kaam se yahan aaye hai...pehle...iam very sorry for what has happened among us...bas chahtha hoon ki tum use bhool jao...πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Shah: *sarcastic smile*😊
Vijay: Aur doosri baat, manju aapse akele main baat karegi...πŸ˜ƒ*smiles at Manju and leaves*
Manju: Woh baat yeh hai...ki...mujhe kuch din se bahut hi beautifully ajeeb ho rahi hai...😳mujhe yeh beautiful baat pehli hi kehni chahiye thi...😊lekin..mujhe do din sar dard ho rahi thi toh...maine socha ki aaj tumse yeh beautiful baat poochoon...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ*gives her a file*
Dr.Shah: *Understands, gyn jo hai,πŸ˜† looks simply at the file* Manju, Iam very sorry to say..."YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT"🀣
Manju: *SHOCKED*😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Lekin...main...
Dr.Shah: Thats it Manju...*nods her head*πŸ˜‰
Manju: *looks at her with anger 😑and leaves...camera goes into white and comes to present*

IG: You know what that file was...😑it was a file containing the letters that Shetty wrote for you when u were angry with him, but never posted...and she just wanted to ask whether you really love him as he loves you a lot...
Dr.Shah: *No expression*
IG: You know...what my Manju Darling said...she said..if u can say this to her..😑.u must of done to soo many people...and hence found the person to whom iam taking you to...and now i work for that person...πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Shah: So where are u going to take me to???πŸ˜•
IG: Sorry my girl!!I cant tell u that...*and plasters her mouth again*🀣

At the CID bureau...

ACP: Vijay...Dinnanath...Bachchan...ajeeb naam hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Shetty: Its definitely him...iam sure...
Abhi: Pakka..??πŸ˜•
Shetty: haan haan...Pakka...now what to do??
Daya: We have to be one step ahead of them now...
Shetty: Matlab??
ACP: Dekhiye...woh vijay...he cannot keep her in the van for long and will definitely take her abroad..So..
Shetty: So???
Daya: So..aapko bhi abroad jaana chahiye...
Shetty: *Thinks*

BG: Shetty: Jaane jaan dhoondta phir raha, Hoon tumhe raat din main yahan se vahan
Mujhko aawaaz do, chup gaye ho sanam,Tum kahan
Shah:Main yahan

All this song sequence is done in various places...Paris, Venice, London, New York, Egypt, New Zealand, Singapore...All the places, same thing happens...Shetty is running in the street...and stops in the middle of the road and tells "Tum Kahan"πŸ˜†, and Shah from top of a building, from the balcony will say "Main Yahan"🀣 and then next city...

ACP: Shetty saab...kahan ko gaye aap...aap please sab arrangement keejiye. Daya...send the team to the airport.and inform all the airports also...
Shetty: Aap log mere saath aayenge???πŸ˜•
ACP: Nahi...lekin...we will arrange some one to be with u in the search...aap fikhr mat keejiye..😊
Shetty: *Shakes hands with everyone* Thanks a lot...
Daya: *Gives a paper* Aap yeh schedule follow keejiye...iam sure...u will find ur Shah...
Abhi: Ek minute...😲We still have a chance to find where Vijay and Shah are now??
Daya and ACP somehow understands looking at Abhi's face and smiles.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shetty: *Looks at their face and realises and smiles* MANJU DARLING!!!! Il call her...πŸ˜ƒ

Shetty calls...but it goes to her voice mail...

Manju's voice in voice mail: Mujhe pata tha Shettu...πŸ˜†ki tum apni beautiful Shah ke liye mujhe call karenge...lekin..main Shah se bhi beautiful hoon...πŸ˜‰main India main nahi hoon...tum mujhe doond nahi sakthe ho...All the beautiful best!!! *after a pause* Manju aur Shettu...Manju aur Shettu...
I miss u Shettu...😳

Shetty: *After hearing* I too miss u Manju..😳(We too miss u MA😊)
ACP saab...no...she cant help us now..i better get going..and keep up the schedule..
ACP: Sure..and i will message u the number of the person who is going to help u in the various places...
Shetty: Thank you again...*Leaves*

The entire CID team watches Shetty leave.

Precap

TL: Shetty, playing games with me uh??? Lets see...how u will find me...*Laughs and calls IG*..Vijay..change of plans...execute plan 18...

Note:

Hey friends...todays episode was the end of CID. Now iam thinking of using different people who can help Shetty...if u can give me some ideas i will be nice...thank you😊

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
Feefi thumbnail
res πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

------------
first of all sorry for  taking forever to read this!!! 

but shweetu this is soo funny!! 🀣 🀣  

shetty doesn't know where to go and then he's like i'll come as i have somewhere to go now!! 🀣 🀣 

omg what an interesting plan you have executed!!!! shah told manju that she isn't pregnant and that's why she's kidnapped 🀣 soo hilarious!!! 

love your descriptions as as always!! and the song!! main yahan hon!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 

thank you!! 
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dr.Shetty is wondering where to go???🀣
This is so hillarious Shwetha he didn't where to go ...🀣

Shetty: OMG!!!! It is...*Camera stills on his shock face and blacks out*  πŸ˜†

🀣

*Camera goes into white now and changes the scene*🀣
Love ur camera sequences ... SP worthy ... specially Kekta worthy πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Dr.Shah: *Understands, gyn jo hai,πŸ˜† looks simply at the file* Manju, Iam very sorry to say..."YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT"🀣
Manju: *SHOCKED*😲 Lekin...main...
MA ko bhi !!!!
🀣 U r killing me I can just imagine ...  πŸ˜†

All this song sequence is done in various places...Paris, Venice, London, New York, Egypt, New Zealand, Singapore...All the places, same thing happens...Shetty is running in the street...and stops in the middle of the road and tells "Tum Kahan"πŸ˜†, and Shah from top of a building, from the balcony will say "Main Yahan"🀣 and then next city...
Total 90s Movie Funda...
🀣 Song sequence on the road πŸ˜†

TL: Shetty, playing games with me uh??? Lets see...how u will find me...*Laughs and calls IG*..Vijay..change of plans...execute plan 18...

Plan 18 !!!!! Yeh kya hain !!!! Shwetha ... U will definitely make it SHATTY  Worthy...!!!!!! πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Dr.Shetty is wondering where to go???🀣
This is so hillarious Shwetha he didn't where to go ...🀣

Shetty: OMG!!!! It is...*Camera stills on his shock face and blacks out*  πŸ˜†

🀣

*Camera goes into white now and changes the scene*🀣
Love ur camera sequences ... SP worthy ... specially Kekta worthy πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Manju: *SHOCKED*😲 Lekin...main...
MA ko bhi !!!!
🀣 U r killing me I can just imagine ...  πŸ˜†

Total 90s Movie Funda...
🀣 Song sequence on the road πŸ˜†

Plan 18 !!!!! Yeh kya hain !!!! Shwetha ... U will definitely make it SHATTY  Worthy...!!!!!! πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

thanks nets...i dont know wht plan 18 is myself...all the villains say...plan A or plan B...i thoght lets have more...πŸ˜†
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣

I loveddd it, as usual...Loved this part:

Manju: Hum toh bahut hi beautiful hai ji...πŸ˜†tumhe pata hai..vijay bahut hi beautiful pati hai...πŸ˜†and meri beautiful khayal rakthe hai ji...😳

and this one:

All this song sequence is done in various places...Paris, Venice, London, New York, Egypt, New Zealand, Singapore...All the places, same thing happens...Shetty is running in the street...and stops in the middle of the road and tells "Tum Kahan"πŸ˜†, and Shah from top of a building, from the balcony will say "Main Yahan"🀣 and then next city...
Total 90s Movie Funda... 
🀣 Song sequence on the road πŸ˜†

Looking forward to the rest of it...I'm intrigued more and more🀣 Sad to see CID leave thoughπŸ˜†
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Shah: VIJAY DINNANATH BACHCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲

Manju: *SHOCKED*😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Lekin...main...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Superb update.. loved it...πŸ‘